Beasts of Beyond
my motto is no sorrow no apologies just karma || guilds - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: my motto is no sorrow no apologies just karma || guilds (/showthread.php?tid=12790)

my motto is no sorrow no apologies just karma || guilds - kinglykingstone - 09-16-2020

It would take many trips for the two headed feline to finish their set up, stacks of cloaks surrounding them. Two cloaks sat on their shoulders, hoods folded down around their necks. Dark blue were the cloaks, held in place by a simple broach. Gold in color, it was a sun, with a curved moon in the center, framing a blue stone.

Two stacks sat beside the Astral Seraph, both the same dark shade at their cloaks. The ones on their left, meant for those aligning them with the sun-themed guild. were clasped by a silver broach in the shape of a sun, with a red stone set in the center. On the right, meant for those aligning with the moon-guild, were held closed by a silver broach shaped like a crescent moon, three stones set in the silver.

A call would go out from Alani, beckoning those members of the group forward. "Alright guys, it's time to really dig into those guilds we mentioned!" called out the orange tabby, a smile on his maw as he awaited the arrival of their members. They would wait to begin explaining until they had a decent amount gathered, not wanting to repeat if a hundred times.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SISTER EVELYN?

Re: my motto is no sorrow no apologies just karma || guilds - Tena M. - 09-16-2020

[table][tr][td]
TENA MOONSPINNER
ELYSIUM
FORMER MAGNA
SAND DEMDJI
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: constantia; color: #c48d85; font-size: 15px; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free
The memory is still there.  Antsy energy as sandy paws touched wooden planks.  Friendly voices calling out as the warship filled with their members... Their guild.  Buckingham at the head.

She missed Sunhaven sometimes.

Twitching her ears, the petite sand cat angled her head towards the sound of Alani's voice.  The uncertainty still lingers.  Tucked away in a crevice of her mind.  She'd been the one to say everyone ought to give them a chance when they stepped up.  The Demdji ought to stick by her word, especially after Alani's decision during Stryker's visit.

Her good eye narrowed on the cloaks thoughtfully.  Guilds.  'I want to join the Warfare guild!'  Well.  "Hey," her tail flicked behind her absently.  While she'd wait, she already knew.  Tena had never been a great healer or diplomat after all...
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: my motto is no sorrow no apologies just karma || guilds - sykes - 09-20-2020

TELL HIM THE NIGHTMARES HAVEN'T STOPPED
tell him i'm not sure what is real and what is not
Loey isn't usually late. That said, he has his moments. The mention of guilds had caused him to freeze, his steps stuttering comically. There had been guilds back at zephyr, hadn't there? Although they'd been called disciplines, but the principle was very much the same. They'd been called farming, medical, diplomat and military, and by the looks of things there probably wasn't as many guilds as they'd had back in zephyr, but the idea of it was a slight comfort: the place he'd joined wasn't too much different than his home, apparently. How he longed to go back.

It took a while, but he eventually dragged himself from his thoughts both physically and figuratively, cerulean optics falling on the two stacks beside Hani and Alani, and then came to settle on the cloaks draped over their shoulders. His face twisted into something of a discomfort, the last time he'd ever worn any article of clothing it had been a deer skull used to conceal his horribly disfigured face, and he didn't need to do that anymore; this body was rather handsome, if you asked him.

Not only that, but the idea of something being permanently draped around him wasn't something he'd like to entertain. After the crumbling rocks had crushed him, anything too restrictive was uncomfortable, and caused a constant, heavy, figurative weight to settle on his chest. He supposed he'd have to learn to endure it.

template by orion

Re: my motto is no sorrow no apologies just karma || guilds - kinglykingstone - 09-29-2020

They had hoped for more of a gathering but, they would take what they could get. "Hello, Tena," the leader would say as he followed her gaze to the piles of cloaks. All would be explained in due time. For now though, the two heads would move to face Loey as he approached. Alani would greet the feline with a smile, calling out "Howdy, Loey!" in greeting. The leaders would greet a few NPCs as they gathered.

Deciding they had enough gathered to start, the leaders stood. "As we mentioned at the meeting, we shall be introducing two guilds. Selene's Healers and Helios' Guards. They will be the healers and the fighters, to boil them down to their basics." He'd allow that set in before continuing. "Firstly is Selene's Healers, which I shall head for now, until a Moonray is chosen. As the name implies, they are the healers. Alongside that, they are the more diplomatic members, in charge of keeping peace within The Elysium. Incharge of festivities and celebrations. If you'd like to join, come speak to me." He would nod, signilaing for his brother to begin.

"Hell yeah! That leaves Helios' Guards, which I'm leadin' until be get a sunbearer! They're like, the fighters and the protectors! They're in charge of rubbing elbows with our neighbors and shit like that!" a less in-depth explanation but, that's why people could ask questions.

"We know many of you have already noticed the cloaks, so allow us to explain." Reaching over, they would lift a dark cloak, one clasped by a silver sun shaped broach with red stone set in the center. "They are made to represent the two groups. While you are not required to wear them all day every day, they are made from a fabric that will do well to protect you from the mountain's icey temperatures." he would set the cloak down, grabbing one from the other pile and holding it up aswell to show off the broach. "So come on, come pick a squad!" crowed out the orange headed leader.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SISTER EVELYN?