Beasts of Beyond
Feast Crafting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Feast Crafting (/showthread.php?tid=12751)

Feast Crafting - ¿¿ - 09-12-2020

Enlisting the monkey npc to tightly weave bowls to hold the larger amount of food they will have during the feast Sam peared the materials for tension and size bending and striping down when its needed. Somines a peice is to thick to have a snug fit to prevent holes in the bowls so she takes her claw and strips it down to proper size. When the peices are to stiff she had a clay bowl of liquid that would soften it to be used in the bowls to be easy to bend and put less strain against the others. Between her and the monkey npc she placed the ones that are ready to be woven into the bowl.

Re: Feast Crafting - teef - 09-20-2020

Bai would observe her quietly and with interest, head tipped to the side as they listened to Sam work. "I would offer help where I could, do you need me to bring you anything for this, Sam?" they asked as the jaguar kneaded the moss under their body, aching and sore from the recent winds assaulting the territory.

Re: Feast Crafting - ¿¿ - 09-20-2020

Sam looked up at Bai and started going through the list in her head about what he could help with. "If your fine with picking flowers I can make them into dye for the decorations or if I can string them up and make flower ropes out of. Or if you have any thing specific you would like to incorporate any idea is nice."

Re: Feast Crafting - teef - 09-21-2020

they chuckled with a slight dip of their head, "for sure, i can do that.[b]" they murmured softly, gaze holding more amusement than they should have within them. "[b]a trip down to the beach might reveal even more crafting items. do you wish for me to go there as well? try the abandoned village, there are many a thing there."

Re: Feast Crafting - FAKHIRA CIPHER. - 09-23-2020

[glow=white,1,400]WOULD YOU BITE BACK IF GIVEN THE CHANCE ?。+゚.[/glow]
"A beach?" Fakhira forced her way into the conversation that Bai Shi and Sam were having, before she recoiled a bit and realized that she probably shouldn't have done that. Honestly, she had just been passing by whenever the Kingpin mentioned the beach and it caught her interest. She probably should have slowly came over and allowed herself to be invited to the conversation but alas, what's done had been done already.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to, um. Burst into the convo like that," Fakhira squeaked out as an explanation. "But um. Is it okay if I join you? If you go to the beach?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Feast Crafting - teef - 09-24-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting delilah evergarden & halo mercer. kingpin of alithís evgenis. demiromantic gray-asexual. parent of veris, arvin, leoku, erian, flos, kekhai, evarhi, and laeglin. elder brother of ramona and hope, uncle of quennel and cosette.
[/td][/tr][/table]
they turned their head as fakhira inserted herself into the conversation, rumbling softly in greeting, "greetings, fakhira.", they purred, continuing to knead the moss under them, working out some form of anxiety. "we would love to have you join us. we're looking for items that we could use to decorate the inn and courtyard for our feast." they rumbled warmly, turning their head back to Sam as they shuffled over to let fakhira come closer. "you don't need to apologize for bursting in", they chuckled, "but yes, it would be wonderful if you could join us. just remember to keep on your toes, the beach is thin down by my tree and the rocks there are often slick with mist from the waterfall. the beach by the abandoned village might be a better option for hunting down unique things."

Re: Feast Crafting - ¿¿ - 10-01-2020

Enjoying the company Sam is visibly calm and showing happiness. Rather surprised that Fakhira joined in but not unpleasantly. "Finding stuff down there sounds nice if we cant use it for the feast I can find a way to make it useful one way or the other. Also is you want a third I could hand the little rest i have here over."