Beasts of Beyond
Feast Harvesting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Feast Harvesting (/showthread.php?tid=12750)

Feast Harvesting - ¿¿ - 09-12-2020

Studying the plants in the farmed area for ripe produce for food to eat during the celebration feast. Shuffling parts of the plants to have a better view of what's there poking and prodding with her muzzle. When she finds something that is ripe to eat she sets down the basket that the handle is long enough for her to fit her head in to carry around and grabs the fruit and drops it in the basket. This she will continue until she cant carry anymore to exchange baskets. Keeping in mind who is helping and picking what and switching what she focuses on from picking to fishing.

Re: Feast Harvesting - teef - 09-20-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting delilah evergarden & halo mercer. kingpin of alithís evgenis. demiromantic gray-asexual. parent of veris, arvin, leoku, erian, flos, kekhai, evarhi, and laeglin. elder brother of ramona and hope, uncle of quennel and cosette.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Rumbling softly as they came up in their fox body, the kingpin greeted Sam with a soft wordless noise, sniffing the air. "Harvesting? I can help you with this, Sam. This is easy.", they laughed softly as they took a basket and carried it into the rows, going after root vegetables gently with their teeth, pulling tubers and roots with adept rugs and pulls.

Re: Feast Harvesting - ¿¿ - 09-20-2020

Hearing the noise that came from Bai she was ready to hear them speak. "It may be easy but keeping active helps and I would be just running around if not helping. I would run all day if I could." Seeing that Bai wanted to work on the rooted vegetables she decided that she had to worry about that less and focused more purely on harvesting the tall plants around the area.

Re: Feast Harvesting - teef - 09-21-2020

they chuckled softly as they continued their work, keeping her words in mind as they mulled over such things, head tipped slightly as they paused to stretch their jaws into a yawn, shaking their pelt, "keeping active, hmn? i can agree with that, wanting to run around all day. sometimes there are days that i would rather just forget all the duties that come with being kingpin ..." they exhaled, resuming their work with a deadpan gaze. they wandered from rooted plants, to move to pulling potatoes and tomatoes from their vines, humming softly as they worked.

Re: Feast Harvesting - FAKHIRA CIPHER. - 09-23-2020

[glow=white,1,400]WOULD YOU BITE BACK IF GIVEN THE CHANCE ?。+゚.[/glow]
Despite the fact that Fakhira wasn't much of a worker, the she-cat was trying to make herself useful. She felt bad that Bai Shi and the rest of Alithís Evgenis was allowing her to stay without her even doing anything. She wanted to make it up to the Kingpin for whatever reason that may be. After hearing that he and Sam had gone out to harvest, the scarred she-cat tried to quickly follow them.

"Um, hey!" Fakhira called out to the two once she reached them, trying to catch her breath from running. "Is it okay if I join you guys?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Feast Harvesting - teef - 09-24-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting delilah evergarden & halo mercer. kingpin of alithís evgenis. demiromantic gray-asexual. parent of veris, arvin, leoku, erian, flos, kekhai, evarhi, and laeglin. elder brother of ramona and hope, uncle of quennel and cosette.
[/td][/tr][/table]
hearing the sound of quickly approaching pawsteps, they turned their head over their shoulder, hearing fakhira as she approached, the fox swiveled their ears to her as they set their most recent harvest down into a woven basket at their paws, yipping, "of course! we would love the extra paws, fakhira.", they smiled, voice kind as they left their basket for a moment to come closer to her. "i'm glad to know you're here.", they murmured warmly as they trotted off to go fetch her a basket, their mind rolling over all of the foods that they could safely harvest now. returning with a basket for her, they set it down in front of the demoness, "feel free to start wherever you feel is best! what a haul this will be ... we should send out some gift baskets to the other groups ..." they spoke as they returned to their own basket, picking it up and slowly moving down the vines of tomatoes, ever grateful to their NPCs for helping to set up their fields.

Re: Feast Harvesting - ¿¿ - 10-01-2020

Deep in the work when Bai yawned she turned around to look at her and listened to when they talked. "You can join me sometime you could get help so that you have a few hours to spare for it as well." Hearing the footsteps with Bai but seen his reaction just a bit first she perked up in that direction. "Ah, hey Fakhira good to see you here. Of course you can join. You can start with what ever you see that you can pick if you'd like."

Re: Feast Harvesting - TinkerLoam - 10-03-2020

quickly catching up to the group, the dark furred molly mewed, following behind fakhira, "u-uh, is there anything that i can do too?", she asked, running up to the group, standing behind the other feline, shy. she was butting in, but she wanted to help to, to give some help to the group for letting her join their ranks.

turning her head, she smiled faintly at fakhira, "sorry to come in so late, and right behind you!", she murmured shyly with a curl of her tail, squinting at the sun with a curious hum. it was early, but the start of a good day. it was the time of year where the fall took over summer, creating beautiful hues and colors in the trees.