Beasts of Beyond
Feast hunting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Feast hunting (/showthread.php?tid=12749)

Feast hunting - ¿¿ - 09-11-2020

Entering the inn and observing how many people were in the room. Gathering everything she wants to say in her mind and whoever is there may hear from the ones who were. Clearing her throat and projected her voice just well enough to reach everyone in the small room. "For the feast from reclaiming land from the bandits I will be hunting in the Coastal Forest for meat any who can I suggest you to meet me where the area starts closest to here." Satisfied with what she said and making sure everyone heard Sam departed the inn. Heading to go to the meeting place and when there she looked to see what tracks are around while she waits to see who will join her.

Re: Feast hunting - teef - 09-20-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting delilah evergarden & halo mercer. kingpin of alithís evgenis. demiromantic gray-asexual. parent of veris, arvin, leoku, erian, flos, kekhai, evarhi, and laeglin. elder brother of ramona and hope, uncle of quennel and cosette.
[/td][/tr][/table]
bai was a bit slower than the rest of the members, the dragon slipping through the trees, jaws spread in a yawn. They'd been napping nearly and had been awoken by Sam's scent, greeting her with a soft chuff, "hunting?", they asked as they stretched, taking their jaguar body sinuously, pulling from their stretch. Shaking their pelt they grunted, "I need to chase something."

Re: Feast hunting - ¿¿ - 09-20-2020

Sam noticed that Bai looked groggy but it is still very early in that day, not going by how long she herself was awake for. "Yes we are going to hunt. Since you also have the urge to chase would you prefer to hunt with someone or on your own." Sam has always hunted by herself never once with another she even taught herself. She was willing the change if Bai wanted a partner but that could depend on if they can keep up with one another.

Re: Feast hunting - teef - 09-20-2020

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting delilah evergarden & halo mercer. kingpin of alithís evgenis. demiromantic gray-asexual. parent of veris, arvin, leoku, erian, flos, kekhai, evarhi, and laeglin. elder brother of ramona and hope, uncle of quennel and cosette.
[/td][/tr][/table]
"Me? I hunt well in a group and solo. Let's go for the smaller animals separate and team up on the bigger animals.", they rumbled softly, claws digging into the ground as they growled in excitement. "I'll head east, along the cliffs and see if I can drive any prey in towards the lake. That sound okay?", she was the one organizing this hunt after all.

Re: Feast hunting - ¿¿ - 09-20-2020

Listening to Bais sugestion of what he could do sounded very good to her. " that sounds like a good idea. I'll split the rest of the part up and plase them each in the easiest paths to wait for the prey that they would most likely go down in their hast." Most everybody was on their own but kept them in yelling distance in three groups the sides and closer to the lake. Showing it all in a drawn map in the ground where she pulled the grass out. "Hunt the small animals when you hear them. When you hear a bigger animal coming hoot and group up with the rest of the party. The biggest prey would have to take the most clear paths towards the lake so the group who is closest to the lake would have to be the stronger hunters and closer together." Looking up to view everyone to see how well her plan was in their expressions. "Is everyone capable with this."

Re: Feast hunting - teef - 09-22-2020

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
[/td][/tr][/table]
listening to her quietly, they chuckled, "I'll trust your plan. I'll start out and drive the bigger prey animals towards the lake, i can race ahead of them if need be. i am a fast runner after all, and the biggest out of those of us gathered at the moment." they murmured thoughtfully, "remember to keep your senses open to danger, keep aware of the bandits. if you get into a scrap over a prey animal, give it to them. prey isn't worth your life." they warned with a deep rumble, tail curling in slight amusement as their energy flowed throughout them, kneading the moss with a look of hunger glimmering in their eyes.

waiting for the others to give their own assent, the beast got to it's paws, stretching with a yawn before shaking their body out. "I'll take my leave first. I will see you soon." they chuckled before they took off in a sprint, eyes narrowed against the wind that was directed into their face, paws hungrily devouring the land under them.

Re: Feast hunting - ¿¿ - 10-01-2020

Sam returned Bais Bais pleasantness with a chuckle of her own. "I'll keep the bandits in mind. I'll see you at the end of the line." With Bais departure she quickly made sure that the three groups where ready and organized then hurried them out with herself joining the third group which is where the bigger prey would be heading down. Fighting wasn't the best of Sam's skills but she is very adequate with it and it is definitely good for hunting.

Re: Feast hunting - TinkerLoam - 10-02-2020

the scent of the wolf and dragon caught the molly's nose, her jaws laden by a bird as big as she, her legs bowed as she struggled to carry the carcass with her. "hunting?", she asked, stumbling as she set the bird down. she knew she was falling behind, but continued on by picking up her bird and bringing it back to the inn, putting the body into a basket to be processed later. stumbling out of the inn's yard, she hurried along, chasing after sam, huffing softly as she sprinted.

catching up, her tail waving like a banner behind her, the she cat gasped out, "miss? i would love to help out, but i'm afraid that i'm not big enough to go after big prey. i can go after birds and i can fish! i can also go after smaller prey animals! i want to be of use." she meowed, leaping and sprinting.