Beasts of Beyond
HOMEMADE DYNAMITE — bianca - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: HOMEMADE DYNAMITE — bianca (/showthread.php?tid=1266)

HOMEMADE DYNAMITE — bianca - tinsel - 05-12-2018

[div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; line-height: 20px;"][align=center]
B    I    A      N    C    A
[Image: gfijy9g+-+Imgur.gif?format=original]

a couple rebel top gun pilots, flying with nowhere to be. don't know you super well, but i think that you might be the same as me — behave abnormally. let's let things come out of the woodwork, i'll give you my best side, tell you all my best lies. yeah, awesome right? so let's let things come out of the woodwork, i'll give you my best side, tell you all my best lines. seeing me rolling, showing someone else love, dancing with our shoes off, know i think you're awesome, right? our rules, our dreams, we're blind.

Re: HOMEMADE DYNAMITE — bianca - tinsel - 05-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; line-height: 20px;"]
GENERAL INFO —
bianca | no known full name | "bee", "honey bee"
— cisgender | female | feminine pronouns preferred
twenty-seven | mentally thirties | "summer" birthday, 1991
— speaks english, italian, swedish, & welsh | uk accent
— citizen of griffingate | joined winter 2016
APPEARANCE —
— height: 5'9" | weight: 130-140 lbs. | build: slender, willowy
— faceclaim: suki waterhouse, some changes | reference
— brown eyes | wide and expressive | "dusty" brown, lighter in color | often reflecting feelings of wariness or curiosity.
— blonde hair | thick and moderately curled | "ash" or "dirty" blonde, varying shades | usually side parted and down or in a loose pony tail
— tanned skin | from sun and italian origins | heavily scarred, scars are very noticeable | reference
— casual clothing | camisoles, skinny jeans, boots, sneakers, hoodies, leather pants, leather jackets | wears dark colors, light grays, and whites
— taller than average | thin from malnutrition as a child | very angular build, but still appearing quite powerful
PERSONALITY —
— istp | gryffindor | cannot be placed in a temperament
—    curious, outgoing, expressive, loyal
—    stubborn, honest, logical, realistic
—    defensive, distrustful, worrisome, disconnected
— will openly speak about her scars if asked | doesn't mind staring
— will undress in front of others, see's nothing sexual about it
— will engage strangers in conversation with reason
HISTORY —
— subject to change slightly with time.
— 1991, born in a third world village by english-italian settler parents. oldest of twins, no other siblings, no other family known.
— 1995, villagers were captured and enslaved under a small army headed by a man named james. many villagers were killed, survivors were transported to a larger area with around two hundred slaves.
— 2002, africa began it's demise. they moved to an area deemed "safer", but the conditions were much worse, and many slaves and slaveholders alike died from sickness, starvation, and infection.
— 2008, bianca begins a romance with her childhood friend, kendrick. it's an emotional intimacy, never goes beyond holding hands, but it matters to her. around this time, she begins to steal food and medical supplies for slaves who are sick and dying. slaveholders become aware of this happening, set out a reward for anyone who catches the guilty party. kendrick comes forward, telling on her in exchange for better living for himself and his brother, khalid. khalid refuses this out of loyalty to bianca.
— 2011, slaveholders begin to incorporate some slaves into positions as "guards". matteo and kendrick both become guards, and matteo uses this position to help bianca aid the needy.
— 2013, many of the slaveholders in charge are ill. during the spring, there is a massive uprising among the slaves, and they successfully free themselves. however, some guards have grown a sort of stockholm syndrome towards their captors, including kendrick, and they begin to regain power.
— 2014, a second uprising occurs. bianca kills james, and kendrick slits her throat, claiming to have killed her. an elderly outsider man named beth takes her in, revealing that he was tipped off to her location by someone fitting kendricks description. it's also revealed that kendrick cut a shallow wound that did not break the arteries, effectively saving her life. she spends several months healing, and by the winter there has been a third, successful uprising led by matteo and khalid. she joins the group for a time, before deciding to head north to europe with beth. she offers matteo to come, but he declines, instead opting to go to asia, but promises to contact her.
— 2016, beth passes away from old age just weeks before they arrive to europe. bianca joins by herself, becoming a part of kalopsia.
— 2017, bianca moves to what would eventually become griffingate's capital, beginning to build a life for herself there.
RELATIONSHIPS —
— deceased parents | twin brother matteo, unaware of location
— heterosexual | single | no interests
— extremely hesitant with romance due to a prior betrayal
— has never been engaged in any sort of intimacy
BATTLE TAGS —
— peaceful actions may be powerplayed
— physically very hard | extremely high pain tolerance
— mentally medium | has very specific "soft spots"
— tag and underline for attacks

Re: HOMEMADE DYNAMITE — bianca - tinsel - 05-12-2018

[div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; line-height: 20px;"]