Beasts of Beyond
LOVESICK BLUES ; stranger - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: LOVESICK BLUES ; stranger (/showthread.php?tid=12624)

LOVESICK BLUES ; stranger - COSMIIX - 08-27-2020

Their steps were heavy but their heart was light. Walking through the desert wasn't something they enjoyed but the heat was comfortable, reminding them of home. Why they hadn't died from a heat stroke was unknown to them but they decided not to question any of it. They were a talking animal in a place with more talking animals, surely, nothing else could be weirder, right? Wrong, there was things that took resemblance to monsters from that one movie... Predator? They couldn't recall completely but the thought of meeting an abomination made them shudder slightly. A huff left them as their hooves carried them along the sand. "I hate sand... It's coarse and gets everywhere," Some reference from a movie. A chortle left their maw as they picked up their pace until their walk became a trot. The bovine figured they would reach some place too and at last, they found it. Some creepy looking border. "I guess nobody ever taught them about home design. Maybe the interior will be better," With a few more steps and with disgust on their face as they stepped over the border, severed heads and other knickknacks like teeth were on the ground.

A clan meant they would have an audience and that's what they wanted; an audience! Though they were trespassing just slightly... As a treat. With a soft cough and clearing their throat, the face mask wearing bovine would call out "Hello, one and all!" There was a pause before they would continue "I would like to perform for you all! By yodeling," Conjuring up a guitar would the hooved creature sit down on their haunches, they wouldn't be able to to see their grin due to their face mask but the group living in the desert would just have to listen to their muffled yodeling. They strummed a few cords of their guitar only to start tapping their hoof against the sand underneath them "Hey lord I don't know what I'll do," The strings rung with each pull and brush of their hooves that worked much like a guitar pic. They continued to sing their soul out to the group, they noticed a few NPCs approaching to watch with dumbfounded expressions. This was an art, yodeling was an art. Nobody could tell them otherwise.

"All I do is sit and sigh, oh lord," The bovine continued with their body swaying side to side, their tail thumping against the ground to keep a tempo for themselves "The last long day she said goodbye. Well lord, I thought I would cry." Tipping their cowboy hat a bit before strumming once more did they continue with their voice raising to catch more attention, they would impress this audience. They were determined to do so. They decided to skip a few lyrics for the sake of their sanity before yodeling once more "Well I'm in love, I'm in love with a beautiful gal, that's what's the matter with me. I'm In love, I'm in love with a beautiful gal but she don't care about me!" The cow rose their snout to the air continuing to yodel without much of a care "And I tried and tried to keep her satisfied but she just wouldn't stay. So now that she is leaving this is all I can say; I got a feeling called the blues, oh lord, since my baby say goodbye."

The strums picked up a bit as they decided to give it a big finish, once more they skipped a bit of the lyrics for the sake of their sanity "Hey lord I don't know what I'll do. All I do is sit and sigh, oh lord." They bobbed their head and continued to sway to the sides, this was art. This was beautiful. Yodeling away in the desert. Just like home. The bovine adjusted their face mask before coming to a big finish "The last long day she said goodbye. Well lord, I thought I would cry," Lifting their muzzle once more they yodeled the last bit for a longer amount of time then stopped altogether, they would tip their hat to those watching. They felt like they had accomplished a grand thing, they had.

// THIS IS A JOKE THREAD, DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY