Beasts of Beyond
recovery / return [★] they don't know me - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: recovery / return [★] they don't know me (/showthread.php?tid=12615)

recovery / return [★] they don't know me - suvi. - 08-26-2020

[table][tr][td]
SUVI KIIRA NÍ FAOLÁIN
TANGLER / BETA
TAGS && INFO
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #c48d85; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]and͠ I w̙͐a̗͘n̠̓t ̨̄a̩̓ mom̶̜̿eṋ̌t̞͐ t̘̋ŏ̝ ̺͞be r̳͘é͚al
Frail in body and soul, it came as simple misfortune the vixen fell sick easily.  Locking herself inside a home that did not even truly belong to her, attempting to manage it herself, the former medic simply let herself disappear.  Better not to bother anyone.  Better not to spread anything.

Her father was not so simple to avoid.  He found her eventually.  Seeing as she fell sick so soon after his arrival, it came as inevitability he'd be the first to realize.  So tending to her, and tending to his brothers within the Typhoon began to take all his time.  She wished she could simply be better.  Stronger.  Steadier.  To give him some peace and rest.

So the scrawny fox did her best to fight.  Keep a little busy.  A little hopeful.  Quietly tending to house plants.  Reading.  The homey little cottage did not belong to her.  That had been lost in the tremors.  But she knew the one who called it his, and she waited patiently for the day he'd come back.  Kiira would take care of it until he did.  He deserved that.  For all the nights he stayed awake, filling her head with stories and heart with kindness.  He deserved the world.

As the strength finally begin to return to the small vixen, the former medic found herself stepping onto the porch for the first time in a long time.  Her mitch-matched hues flickered.  Antsy.  Guilty.  Though she no longer felt ill, she felt bad.  To leave her clanmates alone so long.  Were they okay?  It felt so quiet now...

Without words, she settles on the porch quietly, laying down as her ears perked.  Watching.  Listening.  As the day began to start.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: recovery / return [★] they don't know me - trojan g. - 08-26-2020

New was the face that Nicabar saw as he came forward to the houses, watching for a moment as a petite vixen sat upon the porch of a house. Though there were echos of names in his head they were grumbled and noncomprehensible, leaving Nicabar clueless as to who this could be, but she was a member of Tanglewood, he knew that.

The scent that clung from her pelt and the comfortable position in which she lie down was the giveaway of that.

"Hello." He would speak, coming slightly closer to the other, ears pricked and eyes curious. "I don't think I've met you yet, M'name's Nicabar." He only hoped that whoever this was her appearance didn't fool, and she was potentially as friendly as she looked. "speech"
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: recovery / return [★] they don't know me - suvi. - 08-28-2020

[table][tr][td]
SUVI KIIRA NÍ FAOLÁIN
TANGLER / BETA
TAGS && INFO
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #c48d85; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]and͠ I w̙͐a̗͘n̠̓t ̨̄a̩̓ mom̶̜̿eṋ̌t̞͐ t̘̋ŏ̝ ̺͞be r̳͘é͚al
'Hello.'  Distant, distracted, though she might as well been staring right at the serval, the former medic nearly jumped.  Ears flicked down, as though entirely forgetting the sound of someone speaking to her.  Aside from her father, no one had... And nor had she.

There is something familiar to Nicabar.  Yet she fails to put it.  Contrasting memories and senses leaving her an aching head.  Going no where.

Her tongue rests on the roof of her mouth.  She tries to mouth the words, eyes flickering when her throat fails to cooperate.  So, she bites her tongue, her chest sinking as she put a paw up to signal for a moment please, raising to her feet.  Quickly, she skirted inside the house, snatching a small journal and pen.

Carefully, she raised the both with her telekinesis as she returned, writing in fluid motion.  My name is Kiira.  I have been sick so I may have lost my voice.  Though it had been quiet... Broken... Anyway...  And Suvi had never spoken.  It is nice to meet you.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: recovery / return [★] they don't know me - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 08-29-2020

[glow=white,1,400]LOOK INTO MY EYES, WE ARE NOT THE SAME !。+゚.[/glow]
The little arctic fox had disappeared and of course Vigenere had noticed this; it was his job as Luminary to notice things such as this, especially whenever said person was a high position (or semi-high position, in this particular case). Truthfully, Vigenere felt bad for demoting Kiira, but it was something that needed to be done at the time. She was friendly though and was determined, if he remembered her correctly, so the savannah had no doubt that if she were to return, she could easily earn her position back.

That being said, Vigenere wasn't entirely expecting Kiira to come back. It wasn't very common for clanmates to come back after vanishing, but it was a nice surprise nonetheless. Vigenere approached Kiira's room, being lured over by Nicabar investigating the place, and came out in time to see her write down on a journal. "Are you feeling any better?" Vigenere asked. "It's good to see you again, though, Kiira. Nice to have a familiar face around."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]