Beasts of Beyond
STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens (/showthread.php?tid=12568)

Pages: 1 2

STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens - MysteriouslyMaple - 08-23-2020

APHRA CIPHER x x x QUILL VANTAS
[Image: xNrZFsE.jpg?1]
the story ❧
Not much story here; Aphra knows that The Pitt is such a bad place and knows that they are a huge enemy of The Typhoon. So, being the dramamonger that she is, she decided to see if she could find someone willing to have a litter with her. She met Quill Vantas, a smooth-talking party animal of The Pitt, and told him about her plan: she wanted to cause some drama within The Typhoon by having a litter with a Pittian. He was fine with a one-night stand and so - here we are! Basically, this is a one-night stand litter, not a love litter.

the parents ❧
APHRA CIPHER is a current Crewmate of The Typhoon; she has never held any high position herself, but she is related to many former HP characters. She is the daughter of Caesar Cipher, a former Head Officer [HP] of The Typhoon - and is a generation two (2) character. She is related to Vigenere Cipher (her uncle), the current Luminary (leader) of Tanglewood; Atbash Cipher is her aunt, and is a former Hailcaller [leader] of Snowbound and a former Lunar Lieutenant [HP] of The Ascendants; Gordon Cipher is her half-sister, and is a former Goldenblood [HP] of Sunhaven and former Starstruck Guardian [sHP] of The Ascendants. Aphra is roleplayed by [member=589]Mysteriously Maple[/member] .

QUILL VANTAS is currently a loner and doesn't reside in a group, however he is a former Marauder [HP] of The Pitt; he is a Generation two (2) character, being the son of Duncan Vantas-Harbringer and Kali Xerses. He is roleplayed by [member=6]threecaballeros[/member] .

the rules ❧
1. All site rules apply.
2. This litter IS first come, first serve.
3. Do not kill off your child early; Andy and I won't be too strict about activity, though.
4. These babies will carry the Cipher-Vantas surname.
5. There is no naming theme for this litter. You may name your characters whatever you'd like. Also, please note that they will likely not know their father, and their mother will be very distant from them.
6. Babies will be going to The Typhoon, however you are free to have them move to wherever once they have reached 6 months. They will be born on August 26 and can be roleplayed at 3 months after.

the litter ❧
The kittens are bengal/ragdoll mixes and can have both traits of those breeds, or look more like a bengal or more like a ragdoll if you prefer, colors do not have to adhere to natural colors. If you wish to know specific genetics, Aphra is a silver bengal and Quill is a flame-point ragdoll.

— Vayne Cipher-Vantas / Female / roleplayed by [member=589]Mysteriously Maple[/member]
— Alia Cipher-Vantas / Female / roleplayed by [member=227]tikki[/member] 
— Inferno Cipher-Vantas / Female / roleplayed by [member=16091]Windowmemer[/member]

the form ❧
Forms are free-for-all! No requirements other than the surname and species (domestic felines: Bengal/Ragdoll mix) - just a reminder that this litter is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

Re: STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens - COSMIIX - 08-23-2020

dances in here with a track

Re: STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens - Luciferr - 08-23-2020

/eyes/

Re: STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens - tikki - 08-23-2020

name: Alia Cipher-Vantas
user: tikki
appearance: silvery-blue bengal, looks similar to aphra in appearance, except in direct sunlight, in which she looks a minty blue color. Has deep blue eyes, partially deaf.

Re: STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens - GuardianAngel - 08-23-2020

Name - Karma Cipher-Vantas
Gender - They/Them
Species - Bengal
Karma is a fair bit fluffier then most bengals and has the same orangish cream color to their spots that comes from their father.
Personality - Due to the...lack of familiar bonds that Karma has, they tend to be easily agitated and harsh even to those that they are friends with.

Re: STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens - MysteriouslyMaple - 08-23-2020

(08-23-2020, 08:45 PM)GuardianAngel link Wrote: Name - Karma Cipher-Vantas
Gender - They/Them
Species - Bengal
Karma is a fair bit fluffier then most bengals and has the same orangish cream color to their spots that comes from their father.
Personality - Due to the...lack of familiar bonds that Karma has, they tend to be easily agitated and harsh even to those that they are friends with.

Hey hey accepted!! ^^ Just a small reminder that the birthing thread will be September 1, and I will link it whenever its ready!

Re: STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens - GuardianAngel - 08-23-2020

(08-23-2020, 08:56 PM)Mysteriously Maple link Wrote: Hey hey accepted!! ^^ Just a small reminder that the birthing thread will be September 1, and I will link it whenever its ready!

Thank you!

Re: STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens - Windowmemer - 08-24-2020

Name:  Inferno Cipher-Vantas
Species:  Bengal-Ragdoll mix
Appearance:
[Image: ragdoll-x-snow-bengal-vet-checked-and-va...c1e048.jpg]

Re: STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens - MysteriouslyMaple - 08-24-2020

(08-24-2020, 01:52 AM)Windowmemer link Wrote: Name:  Inferno Cipher-Vantas
Species:  Savannah Cat

Heya!! These kittens are going to be Bengal/Ragdoll mixes, but other than that you're accepted!

Re: STEAL ME WITH A KISS || Aphra xx Quill / HPR kittens - Windowmemer - 08-24-2020

(08-24-2020, 02:41 AM)Mysteriously Maple link Wrote: [quote author=Windowmemer link=topic=17220.msg87519#msg87519 date=1598248352]
Name:  Inferno Cipher-Vantas
Species:  Savannah Cat

Heya!! These kittens are going to be Bengal/Ragdoll mixes, but other than that you're accepted!
[/quote]
Updated!