Beasts of Beyond
Thy Genius Sates A Thirst For Trouble -- Ezrakel - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Thy Genius Sates A Thirst For Trouble -- Ezrakel (/showthread.php?tid=12557)

Thy Genius Sates A Thirst For Trouble -- Ezrakel - SirDio - 08-22-2020

Ezrakel Tsune
"I refuse the idea that I can be good - though it's been in my mind, it has been pushed to the bottom and left to drown."

Name and Aliases
Name: Ezrakel Tsune (Pronounced 'Soon')
Aliases:None as of yet

Species, Appearance, and Personality
Species: Ezrakel is a 9 month old Oriental Shorthair cat.
Appearance:Ezrakel's fur is a deep black in base color, with white stocking markings on all four legs. A distinct golden marking, resembling a 4 pointed star, sits on his forehead. His eyes are a brilliant sky blue, with splashes of green and purple mixed in like spray paint on a blue wall. He has pronounced fangs that can be seen when he closes his mouth, and abnormally long claws, both of which are caused by mutations in his family. Another mutation is his long tail, which sports a mottled golden pattern, the gold appearing on a cluster of feathers on his tail (think of what a feathered raptor's tail would look like at the tip). He has old, bloodied bandages on his haunches for private reasons, a pouch on his side containing more bandages and herbs that he's collected, and a bandana tied around his neck - the bandana has a cherry pattern, and is dark red aside from the cherries.
Personality: Ezrakel, since a major point in his life, has seen himself as a nasty piece of work, in a sense. He sees himself as an unlikable individual, and some people may agree with him on that. Even at his young age, he carries an aura of mean and aggression. This is further given life as he can get a bit angry pretty easily, and when he's angry it can be a while before He actually calms down. Given time, however, he may learn to like others, and others may be able to see past this threatening arua. He's hard to trust and hard to trust others. He carries himself with a low head, heavy paws, and a low tail. Despite all the stuff he doesn't like about himself, he loves nighttime and stormy weather.

Plot and Engagement
-TBA

Extras
- His voice is soft and hard to hear right now, but as he ages, his voice will deepen and become more pronounced.
- He has excellent night vision, which actually ties in to his love for the night.
- He has a northeastern amercian accent

Re: Thy Genius Sates A Thirst For Trouble -- Ezrakel - SirDio - 12-06-2020

⸺ BRUTEI TSUNE ⸺
FRATER MEUS - YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLY MADE, AND TO YOU, I'M FOREVER GRATEFUL!
TEXT HERE
"TALKING"

Re: Thy Genius Sates A Thirst For Trouble -- Ezrakel - SirDio - 12-06-2020

[align=center]
I, TOO, HAVE A DESTINY
Brutei Tsune is a 13 month old male oriental shorthair. His name was originally Ezrakel Tsune, but he has since changed his name after finally ridding himself of his ghostly brother. He is a wanderer of the Coalition. He has a dagger on a leather cord around his neck, hidden by a red bandana. He is pansexual and panromantic, leaning to women. He is the son of two NPCs and the brother of the NPC Ezekiel Tsune, who is now deceased.
THIS DEATH, IT WILL BE ART