Beasts of Beyond
GONE GOING ☆ retiring - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: GONE GOING ☆ retiring (/showthread.php?tid=12551)

GONE GOING ☆ retiring - roan ; - 08-21-2020

Exhaustion had been an issue for Roan for quite a while, and it wasn't hard to see why. He was the sole healer of the group, and that responsibility weighed heavily on his shoulders constantly. He had thought he could handle everything that came with being the soothsayer, but it was clear from his recent outburst that he couldn't. He had brought down lightning, and he was just lucky that it hadn't hurt anybody. If the strike had hit anybody and injured them, or even possibly killed them, he never would've been able to forgive himself. He wasn't even sure he forgave himself for such an outburst regardless of the fact that he hadn't hurt anyone. His heart was aching, and he waited barely a day before he headed back to the temple, beginning to pack everything up. He could feel eyes on him in the form of Ament nearby, but he offered no explanation, just stashing away the last of the herbs. He checked the raptor's healing wounds one last time before he turned, heading out of the temple and down the path, leading down towards the tavern. Eyes turned to watch him as he passed, wondering where exactly the soothsayer was going with most of his possessions.

Once he was right outside of the tavern, the draconic feline dropped his goods, his tail twitching behind him. There were already several others looking towards him, yet he still found himself clearing his throat and calling out, "Hey! Sorry to interrupt your days, but I've got an important announcement that matters to all of you." He waited until several more had gathered around before he continued, biting down a little on the inside of his cheek, "I'm stepping down from my new position as soothsayer. Sorry to you all, but I'm sure you can all find someone more qualified to heal and guide you. As for me... I think I need some time alone. Some time to rest. Just... try not to get yourselves so hurt for a while. Please." He didn't wait for much of a response, just gathering his bag back up into his jaws. Shifting a wing to wave at the gathered crowd, he turned and headed off, going in the direction of the jungle. He didn't have an incredibly solid plan of what he wanted to do, but he knew that he needed to get away. He needed some time by himself, without the stresses of a medic's life driving him insane.

( im going to be leaving the typhoon for mental health reasons, and this is the first step <3 love you all )
ROAN Ó FOALÁIN-ROUX - THE TYPHOON - SOOTHSAYER
[sup]template made by tikki[/sup]

Re: GONE GOING ☆ retiring - Keona. - 08-21-2020

[align=center]
If I fall, get knocked down, pick myself up off the ground
Oh.  The tiny dealer popped out of the tavern quietly.  Ears perked and pale hues flickering towards the sound of her brother's voice in attentiveness.  Stepping down.  Oh.  She blinked.  That was fair.  While she knew some may be disheartened, even betrayed at the thought of their soothsayer retiring, the petite fae didn't want her brother to forget to care for himself.

Keona bit the inside of her cheek, the tip of her tail twitching.  If he needed space, she understood.  He was her brother.  He deserved to be cared for.  Even if that meant he might not be around for a little while.  "...He can take care of himself.  He needs to do this... He'll be okay. 

He'll be okay.
✯ — keona sibéal ní faoláin. female. dealer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: GONE GOING ☆ retiring - APHRA CIPHER . - 08-23-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]FOR ONCE, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST COME AND CHASE ME ?。+゚.[/glow]
Considering the recent events, it should be no surprise that Aphra was in the tavern. She used it as an excuse to get drunk and become numb at her injuries and how everyone hated her. She was a little irritated when the NPC she had been drunkenly flirting with stopped paying attention to her, and turned around to see Roan making his announcement.

"Bye." Aphra grumbled, mostly to herself. "Maybe you'll get eaten by a hawk on your way out." Another comment to herself, but unfortunately the NPC she was talking to heard this and snipped at her, calling her an ungrateful bitch. "Whatever." Aphra huffed as the NPC walked off, taking a drink from her cup.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]