Beasts of Beyond
cut the chain of lies / open - Alithis Evgenis - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: cut the chain of lies / open - Alithis Evgenis (/showthread.php?tid=12541)

cut the chain of lies / open - Alithis Evgenis - Hope Arcanium - 08-20-2020

The first stop, as she had said in her notes to Kade and Rin, was Alithis Evgenis. Upon first inspection, she smelled the scent of not just blood, but someone else intermingled with the usual scent of Alithis. The place was a mess, and the only thing she could assume was the worst-

Intruders, or yet another god attack. Had they begun attacking smaller groups already? How much lower could that pathetic band of self-proclaimed gods get? A huff escaped her jaws and she actively listened to her surroundings.

Something was rushing her to her left.

The goddess leaped up and to the side just in time to see a large, brown bear try to charge her from a nearby bush. Reckless. And they didn’t smell of Alithis Evgenis, so she was free to dispatch of this one or capture him, depending on the circumstances.

When she landed flat on her feet, the bear turned around to charge yet again, a paw outstretched to try and catch her face. It had nicked her ear, pissing her off as a trickle of blood began to run down her face.

You’ve overstayed your welcome, rogue.

The bear seemed surprised, but was caught off guard as Play became encased in fire and lightning- her God aura. A bolt of electricity formed at her side, then another. Before the bear could react, both bolts struck their target, and a pained roar could be heard for only a moment before silence.

[member=2039]bai shi.[/member] ! “ The hybrid called out, hoping that the lung dragon could hear her from the territory.

Her instincts were correct- this place needed help.

Re: cut the chain of lies / open - Alithis Evgenis - teef - 08-20-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting delilah evergarden & halo mercer. kingpin of alithís evgenis. demiromantic gray-asexual. parent of veris, arvin, leoku, erian, flos, kekhai, evarhi, and laeglin. elder brother of ramona and hope, uncle of quennel and cosette.
[/td][/tr][/table]
the sound of a woman's voice
broke through the fog of their mind and memories, mildly enchanting them. perhaps it was the dragoness that had tended their wounds, delilah? no. they only smelt the cherry blossom tree upon the cliff, without her sweet scent mingled in. pushing themself to their feet, the dragon pushed out of their den at the base of a tree wrapped up and hidden in the mists of the great waterfall behind the miniature island. rumbling deep in their throat, they climbed from the tree, relying on the broad supports that circle the outer trunk in an upward spiral to drag their body upwards, the air too thin to drag upon their air elementals to aid them.

since the bandits had invaded, they had brought veris and leoku to their den, with it being the only easily defended location that they had managed to clear out. reaching the end of the platforms,
their giant golden scaled head breached the early morning mists, rumbling in quiet question of who had called them. judging the distance between the cliff and their location through memory, they rumbled, bunching their muscles and leaping the chasm, letting the winds up at that level bring them to the cliff. they searched through their memory as they smelt blood and death. "I heard my name."

Re: cut the chain of lies / open - Alithis Evgenis - Hope Arcanium - 08-20-2020

A sigh of relief escaped Playerone as she studied the dragon intently. "I'm sorry to have made a mess on your territory. My name is Playerone. I believe we met when you and a bird named 'Malak' came to visit Elysium. I've come here to offer my own assistance in whatever ways you need. It seems like you've got a bit of a... bandit problem."

The hybrid had noticed that although Bai was blind, they gave off their own air of power that demanded respect, and so she would give that to them. "I also came here trying to find my fiance Kade, but Alithis looks like it could use my help for right now."

She glanced down at the fried bear at her paws, giving it a light poke. Her godly aura was something she didn't realize was still prevalent after she used her abilities, and so the fire and electricity was still a very noticeable thing around her body to anyone who could see- or feel. Right now, her main priority was offering help.

"I don't suppose this bear was one of yours? They didn't, pardon the pun, bear the scent of Alithis Evgenis. They attempted to attack me, so I took out one of the threats at least."

Great, now she was rambling. Either way the white hybrid goddess waited their response to all of this.

Re: cut the chain of lies / open - Alithis Evgenis - teef - 08-20-2020

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting delilah evergarden & halo mercer. kingpin of alithís evgenis. demiromantic gray-asexual. parent of veris, arvin, leoku, erian, flos, kekhai, evarhi, and laeglin. elder brother of ramona and hope, uncle of quennel and cosette.
[/td][/tr][/table]
listening to her words, they could not deny the truth nor the weight behind her words. a bandit problem was a nice way of putting it, although it could not be treated as easily as a pest infestation. humming softly as they listened, they tipped their head, feeling the difference in the air around her, "... Playerone. I think I remember you." they rumbled quietly, blinking blindly at her.

amusement filtered through them at her words, "they are not one of mine. my two children are the only others that are here with me." they murmured softly, moving into a more comfortable position. "I wish you luck in finding your fiance, Playerone. And yes, we could most certainly use your aid. I am the only adult here able to fend off the bandits. We thank you for your service in getting rid of the one fiend."

Re: cut the chain of lies / open - Alithis Evgenis - Veris - 08-22-2020

VERIS KYRZOBA LINGRÉ
—I'm learning to give—
——But I don't know if I'm a giver——
—Veris was never far from her family now that she had finally met back up with them. She didn’t dare lose them so soon. So it was no surprise that the daughter of Bai Shi was soon behind them, even despite their protests for her to stay at the den.

Her eyes widened in momentary surprise at the sight she came across. One of the larger raiders had been dispatched by...Playerone they said? She didn’t seem to have a scratch on her and Veris could feel the power from where she stood in the shadows.

”You said you’re here to help? It seems you’ve got great power, it’ll be appreciated to have someone like you on our side.” The heat and sparks that radiated from the goddess made Veris fascinated...and a little jealous. With power like that she could help drive away the scummy bandits with easy. Although she resigned to the fact she would have to settle with their allies instead. Veris will take whatever she can get her claws on to help the family she still has.—
——Alithis Evgenis — 3rd Gen — Speak in #902727 ——
© madi

Re: cut the chain of lies / open - Alithis Evgenis - Hope Arcanium - 08-23-2020

Playerone gave a nod, her tail giving a flick as she acknowledged Veris. She saw Alithis Evgenis as a group that would just need some assistance getting back on their feet, and easily prosper once again. The damage to their territory could be repaired with work, and the bandits either chased out or thrown out by force. She just wanted to see the group grow and become recognized by others as a force to be reckoned with.

She wanted that for every group, and the goddess's overall plan was peace for all groups. With all that has happened recently, they could use all the peaceful moments they could get.

"This won't be a problem. Shall we get started, then?"

Re: cut the chain of lies / open - Alithis Evgenis - teef - 08-25-2020

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
[/td][/tr][/table]
acknowledging their headstrong daughter's presence with a chuff, they turned their blind gaze back to player, nodding in approval of their daughter's words. They were in agreement with her, Player was one that they could entrust the survival of the group with. Spreading their jaws in a smile, they rumbled, "Let's get started. Attend the meeting when I call for it - we will discuss our plans there."