Beasts of Beyond
TIMELESS CHORUS | MEETING 19/08 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: TIMELESS CHORUS | MEETING 19/08 (/showthread.php?tid=12532)

TIMELESS CHORUS | MEETING 19/08 - Luciferr - 08-19-2020

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
And once again came the meeting time, this time with the festival in mid swing - and so far it had been a great success, something that made the abomination smile idly - yes it was proven, his lot were not an idle one.

And the raid had been a great eye opener on that also - for all of a lack of eyes he did have, many had joined him - and they’d taken the greatest prize their enemy had on offer.

As the Pitt gathered, the ardent rose up on his skull embossed throne

”the festival is in full gear and it pleases me to see so many of you participating - likewise it was indeed heartening to see so many of you join the raid

In particular mentions go to Jack, Gael and Susurrus - though unfortunately WORM who also joined them perished in the fighting but worry not for we won the day with our prize, tanglewood’s very own leader”

He finds the faces he mentions in the crowd, various others turning to spot them with murmuring of appreciation thrown their way.

”our activity so far has been commendable, you should all find pride in that - and as such we have seen a rise of newcomers to the group - we welcome them @SUSURRUS & CO.  , [member=15823]VIRGIL M.[/member]  , [member=15970]QUIET.[/member]  , @| VAGABOND | , @nobletrigger.  and @FRIGG  and we wish them luck in their blooding if they have not taken it already”

”the festival’s hunt has since concluded - those of you that took part I recognise you as primoris - and now the feast shall be held, I expect to see you there whether you joined the hunt or not, all are welcome”

”as another brief mention, ghostwhisperer is endeavouring to map the tunnels if you would like to join them and Susurrus is hosting patrols - that is all, dismissed”

TLBig GrinR
- congrats on the activity guys! And the participation! There was way more enthusiasm than I expected and I’m glad you’re all enjoying the festival! <3
- And a thank you to those that joined the raid!
- I’d like to welcome nobletrigger, Virgil, Susurrus, quiet, vagabond and frigg to the Pitt! Hope you enjoy your time here!
- The festival isn’t over yet! Be on the look out for the feast to start soon!
- There are some activity threads if you’d like to join! Links below!

Thread links:
Festival meat feast: LINK (WIP)
Susurrus patrol: LINK
GHostwhisperer’s tunnel mapping: LINK

Re: TIMELESS CHORUS | MEETING 19/08 - Luciferr - 08-19-2020

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
'ARIA'  P H O B O S  .|.  S U S U R R U S  I N F E R I  .|.  'REQUIEM'  D E I M O S

The three of them were sat together towards the back, Susurrus leaning back against Deimos while Phobos simply leaned against him - all watching the monstrous thing they called a leader speak - when their names were called they merely nodded and paid little attention to those curious glances from the various pittians around the meeting area.

Hm, a feast would be nice - lord’s knows they could do with it after the journey here had taken longer than they’d thought.

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: TIMELESS CHORUS | MEETING 19/08 - j a c k . - 08-20-2020

jack remembers watching worm throughout the raid: one moment there and another - gone. though worm was someone the kodkod had acknowledged before, it was hard to get past the rot of the other, the infection inside his pelt: a weakness. returning from the raid he had drowned himself in his own preperations of it. the meat feast was a wonderous stage jack was allowed to set for the pitt and even underway the mor felt a tinge of excitement at the thought.

when silent acknowledged him in the raid jack smirked towards the ardent, a flash of fangs that was all teeth. the acknowledgement of becoming a part of the raid was enough for them, to be witness to the renewal of a clan long thought beaten down resurging back to the forefront of every clan's fear. it thrilled him, a low rumble escaping the feline with a purr as he settled- more assured with his own place as marauder, as a pittian here.
[Image: dciuesh-4df47b16-7f5c-409e-b368-3ab12739...Zt1O0xOz_k]

Re: TIMELESS CHORUS | MEETING 19/08 - nobletrigger. - 08-22-2020

Ah, it seemed as though she was the tiniest bit late. Nevertheless, the wild dog found herself padding over and taking a seat, her gaze focused upwards on Silent. It appeared as though there had been a raid just before she joined... it was a shame to have missed it, but she was sure there would be others. She only spoke when her name was called out among the welcomes, pausing only to bark out softly, "Thank you for the welcome, Silent." She didn't really think more than that was needed, seeing as there was no one to congratulate on their promotion – at least not this time.
NOBLETRIGGER TITAN AEMA - THE PITT - PALEBLOOD
[sup]template made by tikki[/sup]

Re: TIMELESS CHORUS | MEETING 19/08 - trojan g. - 08-22-2020

Sweeney hadn't gone to the raid, and had almost decided she didn't want to participate in the hunt. Although she was glad she had participated in the latter of the two, she'd wished she had gone to the raid. Maybe it would have been possible for her to capture a tanglewooder alongside their leader as Silent had done, and she would have liked to see the scene that unfolded to have Worm gone now. She had grown to like the other, and it was n't ideal to see him go.

She wouldn't welcome the newcomers, she didn't recognize any of them. The only newcomer she had cared about in all of this had been Atticus, and he was no longer considered "new" he was simply a member of the Pitt, and Sweeney wouldn't have it any other way.

Ears flicking for a moment as she listened to all that was said, the silent female would stand up and walk off at the end of the meeting. There really was no reason for her to stay.
THERE ARE RULES AND THERE ARE STRICTURES