Beasts of Beyond
mrs. taking what's mine | ✦ | nobletrigger's storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: mrs. taking what's mine | ✦ | nobletrigger's storage (/showthread.php?tid=12514)

mrs. taking what's mine | ✦ | nobletrigger's storage - nobletrigger. - 08-17-2020

- index
i. tags
ii. timeline
iii. playlist
iv. inventory
v. powers

Re: mrs. taking what's mine | ✦ | nobletrigger's storage - nobletrigger. - 08-17-2020

basics .*✧
nobletrigger titan aema .*✧ darling, noble, tri, trigger
cis female .*✧ she/her
67 months physically .*✧ 67 months mentally
the pitt .*✧  paleblood
fc and vc holly marie combs as piper halliwell in charmed
.*✧ formerly of ???
appearance .*✧
.*✧ african wild dog
noble's birth body of an african wild dog is like most of the species, with the same base pattern, just with a different palette of colors. she has long legs and a lean but muscular body, with the base color of her pelt being a tan and sandy brown. she has a dark almost black color making up the usual brown of an african wild dog's pelt, forming the mask over her face and covering her ears. the various splotches of her pelt are a slightly pale pink, and a rich pink red. the tip of her tail is the same pink red, and her eyes are a bright, piercing green.
.*✧ a simple green cloak with a golden design along the edges ; often carries a sheathed blade with her
.*✧ has a multitude of scars all over her body, but the most prominent are a large scar over the left side of her muzzle, and a circular scar all around her right back leg
.*✧ no injuries
.*✧ dislikes shapeshifting and possession ; believes in remaining in her birth body
notes .*✧
.*✧ vicious but honorable ; mainly goes after opponents that have wronged others in some way
.*✧ very rarely brings up her life before the pitt ; past name was darlingdemons
.*✧ december 31st, 2014 ; ages realistically
.*✧ no powers as of yet
personality .*✧
.*✧ capable, alert, confident, honorable, firm, hardworking, wise, loyal
.*✧ willful, proud, callous, businesslike
.*✧ dominating, aloof, blunt
.*✧ has a habit of chewing on the inside of her mouth or grinding her teeth, grunts in response to being spoken to
.*✧ great interest in fighting and strategies, enjoys hiking, occasionally cooks and is making an effort to improve her skills
.*✧ dislikes forming close relationships as a result of former losses
relations .*✧
homosexual .*✧ homoromantic
single .*✧ not looking ; still in love with her wife that passed away
.*✧ no friends yet
.*✧ no crush
.*✧ born to basil titan aema and an npc ; sister to sebastian, blumiere, saphira, pixie, schizo, holidaysongs, rosemary, electra, and malik ; former wife to sloane braus ; mother to cthulha and windingpaw ; step-mother to chanelcub and exitkit
.*✧ mentor to no one

interaction .*✧
hard to make friends with .*✧ extremely hard to form a romantic relationship
physically hard .*✧ mentally medium
will start fights .*✧ will not run away .*✧ will kill
attack in #983932 .*✧ mention @/nobletrigger. or @/stilly. if needed

Re: mrs. taking what's mine | ✦ | nobletrigger's storage - nobletrigger. - 08-17-2020

timeline

playlist

inventory

powers