Beasts of Beyond
TAKITAKI • dancing. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: TAKITAKI • dancing. (/showthread.php?tid=12490)

TAKITAKI • dancing. - MIRIO! - 08-15-2020

Amongst the death and negative things that had happened recently, Keigo had kept his head low and stayed far, far away from drama. He didn't care for gossip, and battles were something he tried his best to avoid unless he absolutely needed to be involved in them.

So of course, when the soft music came on his small little radio he had fixed, the winged canine immediately got to dancing- bright red wings fluttering, body moving ever so slowly to match the rhythm. Pace, pace, pace.

Keigo had always felt at home when he could dance amongst the stars.

Re: TAKITAKI • dancing. - ROXANNE R. - 08-15-2020

[glow=white,1,400]I LOVE YOU, CANNIBAL QUEEN !。+゚.[/glow]
Roxanne hadn't been able to avoid the "drama" that had occurred recently seeing that had been his niece and her dad wife that Aphra had decided to say something cruel to said dead wife. The draconic tigress would let out a soft sigh escape her maw before her ears twitched at the sound of music playing did her attention turn in the direction of Keigo noticing that he was dancing, a nonexistent eyebrow would lift slowly watching for the time being. It was nice to see that other's were enjoying themselves not worrying about what had recently occurred yet Roxanne felt it was selfish to ignore everything around them though that was just her, maybe she was the one being selfish with that thought alone. She shook her head briefly only to speak with a small frown on her maw "What song is that?" She decided to go with the small inquiry though it was rude not presenting her name so the tigress would part her jaws to speak once more "M'names Roxanne Roux," [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: TAKITAKI • dancing. - GEORGIA. - 08-16-2020

[align=center]
*・゚✧ / BETA / 08 MONTHS
Said recent drama was something Georgia had less-than-elegantly inserted herself into; she didn't even know who Sam was, other than she seemed to be extremely important to most of the clan. Then again...most of the clan was related and Sam was probably a family member. However, the death had triggered something the girl had been trying to repress for a while now, and it was rolling against her mainframe system in tedious, arrogant waves.

When she stepped up beside Roxanne, her outburst at Sam's deathbed sprung to the forefront of her mind. It was somewhat muted, distilled by the low level dissociative episode she had put herself into, but she could still recall the anger that drove her to lash out at Roxanne and Aphra for starting a fight where so many people were grieving. Georgia might be a shit-faced teenager, but she wasn't disrespectful. Not after what happened to her father.

Sea-green gaze distant, it moved over Keigo, passively observing his wings. The somali had little interest in conversation, and had such a delayed thought process that she stood, staring at the ground for several moments before taking a seat. She was silent - oddly out of character.
© LEXASPERATED/APRICOT

Re: TAKITAKI • dancing. - APHRA CIPHER . - 08-16-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]FOR ONCE, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST COME AND CHASE ME ?。+゚.[/glow]
And here was the drama-whore herself, Aphra Cipher. Truthfully, the she-cat didn't regret her words, but what she did regret was not protecting herself more, or getting back at Roxanne more than a simple scratch. Roxanne broke her body, in more ways than one, and quite frankly, Aphra was back at hating the Officer once more.

"Turn that shit off." If the music wasn't so damn loud, Aphra probably would have muttered this - or perhaps not, seeing as she wanted to cause drama half of the time. The oriental longhair was a few feet behind Keigo, watching him dance around with a disgusted look on her face, holding up her injured leg close to her body.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: TAKITAKI • dancing. - PAOLA - 08-18-2020

[shadow=black,left]PAOLA VASQUEZ[/shadow]
I just wanna taste it; Watermelon sugar high!
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
"Absolutely not, I think you should keep the song going," comes Paola's cheery voice as she arrives at the scene, shaking a few tufts of grass and sand from her long pelt. She rolls her eyes at Aphra when she passes by the feline but otherwise trudges on, offering both Roxanne and Georgia a wide grin in greeting before inching closer to the dancing stranger.

She doesn't think she's ever danced before. Between the lost memories and the traveling, she hasn't exactly found the time to explore the expression of music through movement, but now that she's settled into a clan that she thinks suits her, well... it's the perfect opportunity to learn.

The she-cat watches the stranger for a moment, observing their movements—she can't do what he's doing with his wings, seeing as she doesn't have any, but she tries her best to comply. Paola stands up on her hindlegs, tensing her tail and pressing it against the ground for balance, and then she starts dancing...

Except it's less dancing and more enthusiastic wriggling. Ah, well. Everybody's gotta start somewhere.
[table][tr][td]
10 MOONS
[/td][td]
BETA
[/td][td]
TYPHOON
[/td][td]
SHE/HER
[/td][td]
© AUDACITY
[/td][/tr][/table]
BABY'S GOT A FACE LIKE THUNDER:

Re: TAKITAKI • dancing. - MIRIO! - 08-18-2020

Ah, so the golden boy has his crowd.

Keigo was a social creature, and the sight of a few females seemed to boost the ex-heroes ego in a way. A soft laugh left the canine, sharp-teethed smile offered to the women as they arrived; he didn't even seem to mind Aphra's attitude at all, actually.

"Unsure, Officer Roxanne! I just put on a random mix. Sounds very.. dance-worthy, though!"

Hawks grinned a little when Paola joined him, tail wagging- obviously happy that someone was enough of a partier like he was.

"My therapist used to tell me that dancing is a good way to cope with things. Why don't you join me, ladies? It won't hurt ya!"

Brilliant red feathers collected wind with every flap, the grin on his face growing larger. Aphra was definitely be in his sights; considering Keigo had a habit of trying to befriend people with bad attitudes.

"Surely it'd help you learn how to balance better with that leg of yours, yes?"

Oh my..

Re: TAKITAKI • dancing. - APHRA CIPHER . - 08-19-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]FOR ONCE, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST COME AND CHASE ME ?。+゚.[/glow]
Aphra rolled her eyes at Paola's voice, mostly at the way the other girl spoke. The cheerfulness irritated Aphra and it was even more irritating to see Paola attempt to join in on the 'fun'. Her attention quickly went back to Keigo as he spoke to her, and she flattened her ears at his comment. "I can balance just fine, thank you." She growled in response.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]