Beasts of Beyond
intro, 2 years late - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: intro, 2 years late (/showthread.php?tid=12481)

intro, 2 years late - spacexual - 08-14-2020

[Image: dctz73h-69a77a18-be65-428c-bb92-399feba44d16.png][Image: dctz73x-7db18e7d-b2b1-4e87-8f2d-2bb9592e68b2.png]
hiya! i've never actually made an introduction thread on here before, so now's as good a time as any.

i'm reagan, also known as egg. i'm a 19 year old (soon to be 20, in september) trans guy who goes with he/him pronouns. i've always loved art and animation, and at the moment i'm looking to be a character designer and/or an illustrator for (children's) books. i graduated my high school with an honors diploma in art last year and currently have no plans of going to college as i feel self-motivated enough to not drop a bunch of time and money learning things i could learn on my own. at the moment, i work mostly full time at a printing department where we make things like business cards, postcards, posters, etc. and that takes up a lot of my time and energy. when i'm home i spend my time creating art/animations, writing, watching media, and playing games.

another thing to note about me is i've been in the warriors animation community since 2012, and while i've still got a long way to go in terms of animation skill, being a part of that community so heavily for so long is also a big part of my interests. i've been roleplaying since i was 10, and joined the post by post roleplaying community mid-2012. i went by a lot of different usernames throughout then, but my most prominent ones were the dirk side and spacexual before i changed it to reggan on here.

i've been on the site since day 1 and was one of the people to help plan its creation with orion, so i'm very happy to actively call this place a home for myself 2 years later. i started out on the site as one of the original administrators, ended up stepping down due to busyness in life, and last year asked to step back up to a moderator as i had more time and energy for the site again. i was a senior mod for a while, and just recently got promoted back to an admin. i play goldenluxury roux-brannon in the typhoon, and have tried to play a few other characters here and there, but she is my most active and has been for the past 2 years.

while i do try to talk a lot in the discords i'm present in, i do tend to be pretty reserved and laid-back, so if you ever get any shorter ooc responses from me, know it's nothing personal - just how i am. nonetheless i try to be as friendly and welcoming as possible and i love meeting new friends!

thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Re: intro, 2 years late - Orion - 08-25-2020

MY BRO. MY BROTHER. I miss you so much and meeting you was damn amazing. Just like in this lil post, I learned a shit ton about you and one thing is for certain: you’re a great bro. You’ve always got your homies backs, can phrase something so eloquently, and share the most amazing art wiin h the world. You have a talent that no other has. Keep up with your passion. Regg, you’re going to do great things.

edit: is my phone okay,,,  ’ winn h the world’

Re: intro, 2 years late - COSMIIX - 08-25-2020

Eeeey, you're an amazing person and I'm so glad to have met you! I've definitely learned a lot more about you reading through this and I'm glad that I did take the time to read it. Anyways, I'm happy to call you one of my friends as well as excited to roleplay with you within the Typhoon. I absolutely love Goldie's character and story, you've done so well on writing her, I'm excited to see her next chapter as well as the Typhoon's. And I'm hyped to be working alongside you within the staff team. You are overall a wonderful person, Reagan <33