Beasts of Beyond
DONCAMATIC | o, return to activity - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: DONCAMATIC | o, return to activity (/showthread.php?tid=1247)

DONCAMATIC | o, return to activity - FINNEGAN F.M.R. - 05-11-2018

x
x
x
x
x
To say that Mementomori wasn’t ashamed of disappearing for the past month or so would be lying. He regretted it, especially since he had missed all the new joiners. His excuse would probably be that he was taking a bit of a mental health vacation to try and get his original form back or something- but in truth, the male had been hiding away, plagued by memories of his family and friends as his birthday grew closer and closer. Now, it was only a day away. As much as he didn’t want to deal with it all, Vinny knew he couldn’t hide forever. So, reluctantly, he had made his way to the border, having finally returned to his husky form. Straightening the cap on his head, the new yorker cleared his throat, his expression blank as he began to speak. "Hello? It’s Mementomori- or Vinny, if anyone remembers me. I’m back." He said, blinking his green eyes as he waited for someone to appear.
tags

Re: DONCAMATIC | o, return to activity - Roy Mustang - 05-11-2018

Mementomori? That was awfully a long, unusual name. It did not sound familiar to Roy Mustang in the slightest, he couldn't come up with a face to along with that name when he first heard Vinny's voice. Perhaps Roy joined the Ascendants around the time Vinny was away, being plagued by his memories. Roy had a similar situation on his hands, or paws, but he wasn't being plagued by past memories. He too was no longer with the people he cared about. He was lucky to have Hughes here with him, for sure if he didn't, he would call this place a living hell.

The melanistic bobcat slowly made his over, his light blue gaze landing onto the husky. He rose an invisible eyebrow at the hat the male was wearing, but he didn't put much thought into it. While it looked a bit strange to see a dog wearing a hat, he's decided that's not the strangest thing about living here. "I don't believe I've seen you here before," The Flame Alchemist spoke up with a light smirk on his maw, his blue eyes looking right into Vinny's green ones. "When did you join? You certainly weren't around when I came along," He said with a calculating tone, ears drawing back to his head.

"Roy Mustang, by the way."

Re: DONCAMATIC | o, return to activity - BASTILLEPAW - 05-12-2018

[div style="background-color: white; width: 100%; font-family: Georgia; color: #576a6e; text-align: center; margin: auto"]BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; color: black; padding-top: 10px; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Bastille remembered Vinny, obviously -- he had joined not too long after him, and besides, Bast had an extremely vivid memory for details. He was unlikely to forget someone once he saw them once, and beyond that, he knew Vinny had still been lurking around in the Observatory. He'd seen the guy's aura along the outskirts, and while he'd mainly remained hidden away in his room, he'd been there, more or less. Bast supposed someone probably could have checked in on him, but he'd figured Vinny needed his damn space.

"Hey, Vinny," he drawled as he joined them, sparing Roy a brief glance. He supposed the bobcat wouldn't recognize Vin; the other seemed to have retreated into his room a bit before Roy joined them. Bast supplied the answer for him, giving a shrug as he said, [b]"Vinny was one of our first members. What, I think you came a day or so after me, yeah? He's been around."

Re: DONCAMATIC | o, return to activity - guts - 05-12-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]Momentomori was definitely an odd name. It was an unfamiliar one, at that, despite them saying they had apparently been there before. He had probably come along during their absence--after all, he hadn't been here for long. There were probably people he had yet to meet.

Trotting over, he stood next to Roy, an amused smile on his face. A dog wearing a hat wasn't the most unusual sight anymore, but it was still pretty entertaining to see. "Yo. I'm Maes Hughes, nice to meet ya," he greets with a wave of his tail.

Re: DONCAMATIC | o, return to activity - Character Graveyard. - 05-12-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Luna had only seen Vinny around the time that she had joined then it had seemed he had disappeared or left. Nobody had appeared to notice his absence and Luna had forgotten that he lived in The Ascendants.

Noticing a few of her fellow Clanmates gathered around at the border, she would approach and sit next to her apprentice. "Welcome back, Vinny. If you don't remember me, I'm Luna."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: DONCAMATIC | o, return to activity - Margaery - 05-12-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
Margaery had joined after Mementomori's disappearance, it seemed. She was intriguied by the male nonetheless though, and approached the tiny group forming around him quietly. After making herself comfortable near Bastillepaw, she fixated her attention on the stranger, a tiny smile (one that was a bit forced) coming to life upon her lips. [color=#b14767]"My name is Margaery Mikaelson. I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting before."

Re: DONCAMATIC | o, return to activity - ★ HAZEL - 05-12-2018

WHEN MY HEART IS MADE FROM GOLD AND FORGIVENESS SEEMS TOO BOLD
Hazel found it odd when people were absent for a couple weeks. It happened in her old clan a lot. Members would vanish for two weeks or more, and then randomly show up, more or less perfectly fine. Nobody would see them in camp. There was no trace of them, whatsoever. But when they appeared again, everybody accepted it as the norm and went about their day.

Did that sound strange to anybody else? Perhaps Hazel had spent too much time observing how her old clan had worked, and was carrying useless suspicion. Oh well.

The only person who seemed to really know Vinny was Bastille. Hazel still wasn’t sure how much she trusted his judgement, but he didn’t seem alarmed in any sort of way. Vinny seemed nice, anyway. She hardly knew anything about him, so any sort of conclusion she came to would be invalid.

Taking a seat on the other side of Margy, Hazel curled her tail over her paws, the tip absently flicking the bandana on her foreleg. “Hi, Vinny. I’m Hazel.” She greeted, offering a small smile.
— hazel — "speech" — seven months — the ascendants — tags
c) miithers

Re: DONCAMATIC | o, return to activity - Suiteheart - 05-13-2018

[align=center]
[Image: E8agfv5.png]
[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]The polar bear arrived next, stopping near the back of the group so as not to block anyone from seeking Vinny. Suiteheart arched a metaphorical eyebrow as Mementomori spoke. Returning, huh? That had happened a few times in her old Clan, and she was happy to see the guy was springing back into action. It was always a good sign.

"I don't believe we've met. The name's Suiteheart. Suite works just fine though," she greeted as she settled into a sitting position. [color=#73B1B7][b]"I'm glad you've decided to come back too, dude."
[color=#73B1B7][b]