Beasts of Beyond
Lost me at 'fighting' -- Asteri - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Lost me at 'fighting' -- Asteri (/showthread.php?tid=12469)

Lost me at 'fighting' -- Asteri - SirDio - 08-13-2020

Asteri

Index
1. Appearance and Personality
2. History, name meaning, and lineage!
3. Extras and such!

This will be updated and added to as things go on, so please bear with me!

Re: Lost me at 'fighting' -- Asteri - SirDio - 08-13-2020

Asteri

Appearance
Asteri is a 3 year old female wolf (Grey wolf specifically) with coal black fur and icy blue eyes. She has a thin build underneath her fluff, with thin, wiry paws and a thin, somewhat long tail. Her eyes, when hit by light at a certain angle, will appear a darker shade of blue. She has a shy posture and usually has a calm, tired smile.

Personality
Asteri is a shy and polite individual, who will let anyone speak to her the way they wish to. She hardly every wishes to fight unless she has something or someone to protect. She has a calming voice, though rather hard to hear most of the time, and uses it to sing. Asteri is easy to befriend and easy to betray, but she's smart and will not trust the betrayer again easily. She loves pups and would defend pups with her life if thrown into the situation. She loves the stars and often speaks to them for various reasons and beliefs.

Re: Lost me at 'fighting' -- Asteri - SirDio - 08-13-2020

History
This deals with more of how she got to how she acts.  Asteri was born from a pair of lovely parents in a litter of 5. She was the only black pup of the litter, her parents being dusty brown and white, and her brothers were either brown, grey, or white. As she grew up, her mother died of illness and she quickly discovered how weak and timid she was, as did her family. Her mother instilled the belief that the stars held ancestors and friends who have passed, so she grew a habit of talking to the stars as comfort. The rest of her family didn't much share the beliefs and ridiculed her for it. For her weakness, she was the last to eat and the first to get snapped at. At age 2, she ran off, to which, obviously, none of her family cared enough about her to go looking. She's been on her own for a while now, and has grown somewhat bold.

Name meaning
Her name is a play on Astral; her mother named her such because her black fur reminded her of the stars.

Lineage
Mother:Star'shower, a dark brown wolf with cyan eyes
Father:Bruce, a light grey and white wolf with blue eyes
Siblings:Jones, male, a dark grey wolf with golden eyes, Lux, male, a white wolf with grey eyes, Leon, male, another white wolf but with yellow eyes, and Boss, male, a dusty brown wolf with golden eyes.

Things will be added and edited as time goes on.

Re: Lost me at 'fighting' -- Asteri - SirDio - 09-12-2020

Extras and Such
- as she begins to age, speckles of light colors will begin to appear. She won't know why and will most likely think the stars did something.
- She knows snippets of various languages due to reading them and their translations. Of the languages she knows she's most fluent in English, Italian, and German (She's not the best at german, but knows a few cheesy phrases)
- Her voice claim is Regina Spektor