Beasts of Beyond
i will end up lost in confusion | ✦ | lovefool's storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: i will end up lost in confusion | ✦ | lovefool's storage (/showthread.php?tid=12442)

i will end up lost in confusion | ✦ | lovefool's storage - lovekit. - 08-09-2020

- index
i. tags
ii. timeline
iii. playlist
iv. inventory
v. powers

Re: i will end up lost in confusion | ✦ | lovefool's storage - lovekit. - 08-09-2020

basics .*✧
lovekit roux brannon .*✧ lo, love, vee-vee
cis male .*✧ he/him
4 months physically .*✧ 4 months mentally
the typhoon .*✧ minnow
.*✧ yearns for adventure ; will explore other groups when he grows older
appearance .*✧
.*✧ golden tiger / doberman pinscher hybrid
lovekit has the primary body structure and size of a golden tiger, remaining fairly large and sturdy, although he has the tall, sharp ears of a doberman, and a small tail. he has fairly lean muscled, and his usually well kept pelt also adds on to this lean image. when it comes to coloration, he has the dark base coat of sam, with the rusty red tiger stripe pattern of goldie over it, along with a golden muzzle and paws. he has the green eyes of sam, and his wings are the dark base color of his pelt at the top, descending into a rusty red color, and ending in a dark pink. there are also light specks of the same dark pink scattered about the rusty red feathers.
.*✧ no accessories yet ; will have a silver earring on his right ear with an obsidian charm later
.*✧ no scars
.*✧ no injuries
.*✧ appearance will gradually develop over time
notes .*✧
.*✧ feels the pressure of being the captain's son ; is constantly trying to better himself
.*✧ will be part of the grim ray and blackjack rats
.*✧ august 4th, 2020 ; ages realistically
.*✧ no powers as of yet
personality .*✧
.*✧ loving, loyal, proud, formal, moralistic
.*✧ mischievous, rebellious, boisterous
.*✧ foolhardy, conceited, possessive, difficult to control
.*✧ has a habit of wandering off on his own ; enjoys training or getting into fights in times of stress
.*✧ paints often ; occasionally cooks ; deeply invested in combat skills
.*✧ is prone to falling in love often, as well as getting his heart broken just as often
relations .*✧
homosexual .*✧ homoromantic
single .*✧ not looking
.*✧ friends with seapaw, lawkit, and harlow
.*✧ no crushes
.*✧ born to goldenluxury roux and samantha brannon ; brother to elduin, mariner, seapaw, lawkit, and harlow ; cousin to natyli, eulia, jaime, roan, and trygve
.*✧ no mentor

interaction .*✧
easy to make friends with .*✧ easy to form a romantic relationship
physically easy .*✧ mentally easy
will start fights .*✧ will not run away .*✧ will not kill
attack in #E8849F .*✧ mention @/lovekit. or @/stilly. if needed

Re: i will end up lost in confusion | ✦ | lovefool's storage - lovekit. - 08-09-2020

timeline

playlist

inventory

powers