Beasts of Beyond
it's a peacetime, overdose down | ✦ | michael's storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: it's a peacetime, overdose down | ✦ | michael's storage (/showthread.php?tid=12440)

it's a peacetime, overdose down | ✦ | michael's storage - michael t. - 08-09-2020

- index
i. tags
ii. timeline
iii. playlist
iv. inventory
v. powers

Re: it's a peacetime, overdose down | ✦ | michael's storage - michael t. - 08-09-2020

basics .*✧
michael townley-phillips .*✧ mike, mikey, m, uncle mike, sugartits, "de santa"
cis male .*✧ he/him
57 months physically .*✧ 54 months mentally
the typhoon .*✧ dealer
faceclaim / voiceclaim ned luke as michael de santa
.*✧ formerly of the pitt
appearance .*✧
.*✧ melanistic bobcat ; garter snake ; black-bellied hamster ; melanistic coyote
in terms of appearance, michael's bobcat body is both very simple, and very small. he is a pure black bobcat with rather short legs, and a solid black pelt with faint patches of dark grey. he is on the heavier side, with thick fur and bright blue eyes, with the left eye being a lighter shade of blue. his claws are often painted a bright pink, and he can be seen wearing a variety of accessories.

michael's snake form is specifically a san francisco garter snake, and as such he is fairly colorful. still rather short, this form has red, dark blue, and turquoise scales all going down his body, as well as deep black eyes and a forked tongue.

michael's hamster form is a rather small hamster, with a cream and red face and body. he has a dark black belly, and small dark eyes, along with a small pink noise and grabbing hands. he is extremely small in this form, able to ride around on most anyone.

michael's final  form is a pure black melanistic coyote. actually a female body, his coyote form has long legs and is taller than his birth bobcat body by several inches. he still has thick black fur and blue eyes, although he lacks any of the scarring of his bobcat body.
.*✧ a variety of golden earrings ; golden nose and mouth piercing ; thick gold necklace ; golden bracelets ; silver earrings on right ear with an emerald charm ; silver wedding ring on his left paw
.*✧ large scratch scar over left front leg ; scratch scar on left shoulder ; deep scratch scar over left eye
.*✧ no injuries
.*✧ michael has been blind in his left eye from birth, hence the lighter coloration of it ; he is also deaf in his left ear from an injury sustained as a result of his abusive father's behavior
.*✧ toyhouse
notes .*✧
.*✧ experienced thief and fugitive ; still prone to stealing
.*✧ co-head of the blackjack rats
.*✧ january 13th, 2016 ; ages realistically
.*✧ earth elementals ; shapeshifting ; vampirism mutation
personality .*✧
.*✧ considerate, loving, protective, rational, natural planner and leader figure
.*✧ sarcastic, constantly daydreaming
.*✧ narcissistic, anxious, quick to anger
.*✧ commonly feels the need to steal ; prone to daytime catnaps ; considered an alcoholic
.*✧ enjoys acting ; loves old human movies ; makes recordings of friends and family
.*✧ has undiagnosed aspd
relations .*✧
homosexual .*✧ homoromantic
married to trevor phillips .*✧ not looking
.*✧ friends with roxie, goldie, finnegan, torsten, and roan
.*✧ no crushes
.*✧ brother to roxanne roux ; uncle to natyli, roan, trygve, eulia, ylva, torsten, finnegan, alexandre, and jaime ; parent to midas, franklin, clyde, and butch
.*✧ mentor to trygve

interaction .*✧
easy to make friends with .*✧ hard to form a romantic relationship
physically easy .*✧ mentally medium
will start fights .*✧ will run away .*✧ will kill
attack in #25455b .*✧ mention @/michael t. or @/stilly. if needed

Re: it's a peacetime, overdose down | ✦ | michael's storage - michael t. - 08-09-2020

timeline

[table][tr][td]
PLAYLIST ———
michael townley
[/td][td]

[/td]
[td]
I. ROB A BANK
i wanna rob a bank, rob a bank

II. DIAMONDS
he thinks it's cute, that i know how to shoot

III. NOTHING EVER CHANGES
1, 2, 3 as the shots ring out

IV. SWAY WITH ME
hold me close, sway me more

V. TOO MUCH TO TAKE
fuck it, i ain't buying it

VI. LET ME GO
i got drunk again, didn't i?
[/td][/tr][/table]

inventory

powers