Beasts of Beyond
but i do not have the discipline it takes | ✦ | roan's storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: but i do not have the discipline it takes | ✦ | roan's storage (/showthread.php?tid=12439)

but i do not have the discipline it takes | ✦ | roan's storage - roan ; - 08-09-2020

- index
i. tags
ii. timeline
iii. playlist
iv. inventory
v. powers

Re: but i do not have the discipline it takes | ✦ | roan's storage - roan ; - 08-09-2020

basics .*✧
roan ó foaláin-roux .*✧ roro, big bro
cis male .*✧ he/him
14 months physically .*✧ ?? months mentally
the typhoon .*✧ soothsayer
voiceclaim zach callison as steven universe
.*✧ reincarnation of musicbox caddo
appearance .*✧
.*✧ draconic domestic feline ; zombified domestic feline
roan's birth body is a blue point siamese feline, with mutations inherited from his mother. due to being a medic, rather than a fighter, roan is rather slim and fluffy, rather than muscular. he has the standard blue point coloration of cream fur with a blue face, paws, tail, ears, and wings. his mutations are a large pair of large green ram horns curling around his ears, a and a pair of large draconic green wings. in addition to this, his nose is also a green color, and his eyes are a bright blue — ref.

roan's second form is that of a zombified blue tabby, with stitches criss-crossing over his entire body. he is of average size, although skinny, and has a lot of fluff all over his body, making it difficult to tell he's zombified, aside from the stench of rot and occasional coughing up blood. his body has been essentially sewn together with a needle and thread, and the seams all over him can be pulled on or unraveled to reveal rot or gore from his zombification, but it isn't recommended. despite being undead, his eyes are still a bright blue in this form — ref.
.*✧ silver earring on his right ear, with a quartz charm ; small brown shoulderbag
.*✧ old burn scars on his front legs
.*✧ no injuries
.*✧ toyhouse
notes .*✧
.*✧ healer of the typhoon ; may train other characters if asked
.*✧ head of the necro mambas
.*✧ september 5th, 2019 ; ages realistically
.*✧ lightning elementals ; shapeshifting
personality .*✧
.*✧ adventurous, curious, ambitious, kind, loving, dedicated
.*✧ headstrong, stubborn, grumpy
.*✧ naive, anxious, overwhelmed, avoidant
.*✧ digs claws into the ground when frustrated ; often drinks coffee ; goes on walks to clear his mind
.*✧ avid interest in healing and history ; goes to the tavern to play poker on occasion
.*✧ tries to avoid close relationships for the sake of saving himself from pain
relations .*✧
homosexual .*✧ homoromantic
single .*✧ not looking
.*✧ friends with goldie, roxie, michael, and keona
.*✧ slight crush on paintbrush
.*✧ son of roxanne roux and seamus ó foaláin ; brother to trygve, jaime, eulia, ylve, finnegan, alexandre, torsten and natyli ; cousin to elduin, seapaw, lovekit, lawkit, harlow, and goldenluxury ; father to chickenbone
.*✧ formerly mentored by ahab

interaction .*✧
hard to make friends with .*✧ hard to form a romantic relationship
physically medium .*✧ mentally hard
will not start fights .*✧ will not run away .*✧ will not kill
attack in #BB3434 .*✧ mention @/roan ; or @/stilly. if needed

Re: but i do not have the discipline it takes | ✦ | roan's storage - roan ; - 08-09-2020

timeline

[table][tr][td]
PLAYLIST ———
roan ó foaláin-roux
[/td][td]

[/td]
[td]
I. ARIES
feels like i'm fallin' in, again

II. KARMA
still i'm lonely and stressed out

III. FAILURE GAMES
we anoint our leaders young

IV. SAINT CECILIA
your house of broken bones

V. GRADUATION
just school in a blown-up world

VI. NIGHTMARE
save me your prayers
[/td][/tr][/table]

inventory

powers