Beasts of Beyond
if wellness is this, what in hell's name is sickness? ❖ private - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: if wellness is this, what in hell's name is sickness? ❖ private (/showthread.php?tid=1238)

if wellness is this, what in hell's name is sickness? ❖ private - lilyspoise - 05-11-2018

And as the world comes to an end
I'll be here to hold your hand
Hmm, yep! This looked to be the place! Certainly smelled that way -- it definitely wasn't the familiar oceanic smell from the Typhoon, and she'd gone in the direction she knew the Ascendants was in. She'd seen Lil go there, and she followed instructions from the host's journal too. So, this had to be the place!
"Perfect!" The feline said, laughing airily. The cream tabby had pink hued eyes, one that was based in an orange but still undoubtedly pink. It was a clear sign that another soul had taken residence within the feline, and by the looks of it, she wasn't fully adjusted to the body. She sat with her tongue partially out, likely having been used to the presence of snaggletooth in a previous body, or simply having had a different jaw structure entirely. Whatever the reason was, it gave the feline a rather innocent appearance.

"Miss Margaery? Miss Suiteheart?" If she remembered correctly, the two lived here. And if she remembered correctly, they should have been patrolling around this time. She knew due to the allyship shared between the Typhoon and the Ascendants, that she wouldn't necessarily get in trouble if she were to wander into the territory, she knew it still wasn't advisable. She was eager, yes, but she wasn't impolite.

She was Ella, the new soul of Lilyspoise. Although she was incredibly optimistic, she was not naive. She knew the cruelties of the world-- she knew that there was no way to tell when one's hit rock bottom, making it hard to hold onto hopes. She knew the world killed, destroyed, and burned paragons of love and creation to the ground. But she knew that she had to try to save what she could.
She could be a hero, if only she tried.

Re: if wellness is this, what in hell's name is sickness? ❖ private - Suiteheart - 05-12-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]The name 'Lil,' almost fell from her lips as she spotted the feline ahead of her, calling her name and her wife's. Being just days after her meeting with Lil, she was surprised her daughter and comes to visit so soon. But... this wasn't her daughter Lil. It wasn't Eli or Lissa either. It was someone who looked just like them though. The creature inhabited Lil's vessel, appearing to look exactly like the rest. However, the eyes set them all apart. And these irises were unlike anything she had ever seen.

Was this a fourth soul?

Bright pink eyes gazed fondly at Suiteheart, and she felt warmth ignite in her chest. The positive energy that radiated from the tiny girl almost reminded her of Lissa minus the nervousness. The creature before her was certain of herself. Confident and kind, the ultimate combination.

"Hello?" she asked, coming to a halt in front of the young feline. A smile wove its way across her lips. "Do... Do you know Lil?" She tilted her head slightly to the left at the question, hoping the answer was in the affirmative. The pink-eyed cream tabby had to be tied somehow to Lil, for this was the body of Lilyspoise. Suiteheart recognized it like the back of her own paw.

[color=#73B1B7][b]"What's your name, kiddo?"

Re: if wellness is this, what in hell's name is sickness? ❖ private - Margaery - 05-12-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
Margaery would not lie- she approached the figure of Lil with some hesitance and trepidation. After their most recent encounter, she was unsure of where their relationship stood and, undoubtedly hurt, had reasoned to wait until her daughter decided to come around on her own. But her eyes... they were different and, upon hearing the excitement lacing her tone as she called for a 'Miss Margaery' and a 'Miss Suiteheart', she realized halfway what was going on.

There was no anxiety as she came to a halt near Suiteheart (which certainly came as a surprise to Margaery- the presence of any bear had the certain ability of causing the girl a great deal of panic), her stormy blue eyes full of a tender curiosity. [color=#b14767]"Miss Margaery here, to what do I owe such a pleasure?" She inquired gently, a smile- a real one- tugging upon her lips.

This was not Lissa. This was not Lil. And this was definitely not Eli. Then who? Did a fourth soul come to join the party? She had never even heard of that many occupants in one host but, deciding to let the unknown individual explain herself, held her tongue.

Re: if wellness is this, what in hell's name is sickness? ❖ private - lilyspoise - 05-19-2018

And as the world comes to an end
I'll be here to hold your hand
Yes! Both were here! This was going so well! Suiteheart hadn't officially introduced herself as Margaery had, but that didn't matter. Ella knew who they were, anyways.
"Salutations!" The feline chimed, wagging her tail as if she was a dog. "My name is Me-- Ella. I am a new soul inhabiting this body." Ella removed the rope necklace, opening one of the pouches Lil carried on her body -- normally used to store herbs -- and pulling out messily folded pieces of parchment. "I am a touch nervous about this endeavor, but my predictions foretell that all will end up okay." She just had to follow her script, that was all. Everything would work out just as it was supposed to, she just needed to follow her script. "I have come to formally request you consider adopting me for my duration of time here. I do not frequently surface in a shared host -- in fact, I have never once done this before -- but I do share memories from Lilyspoise, and I do know you two are the mothers of this shared host. I am not currently aware of how long this host will permit me to stay, but I would like to enjoy the time I am permitted here."

Ella knew of Lilyspoise, even if the other didn't know of her. Even if the other couldn't know of her. Ella was no fool; maybe lacking in information some, but she knew what she was doing. Why she was here, and how long she could last. This all would end eventually, but she needed to salvage in the meantime. There was no time to waste-- just people to save.

Re: if wellness is this, what in hell's name is sickness? ❖ private - Suiteheart - 05-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: ##px; height: ##px;"][Image: E8agfv5.png]
Suiteheart let her eyes fall upon Margaery as she came to a stop beside her. It was surprising but heartwarming. Perhaps it meant Margy was beginning to trust her ever so slightly. It made a sigh of relief fall from her lips though it was inaudible. "My name's Suiteheart," she said after her wife spoke, realizing she had forgotten to utter her own name as she'd been so curious about Ella.

The polar bear then listened carefully to the other's words. Her name was Ella. Ella the fourth soul. She let the name float around in her mind for a few heartbeats in order to commit it to memory. Afterwards, she returned her full attention to the other as she spoke.

She... She wanted to be adopted? Shock was read clearly upon Suite's snowy features. Where Lil had been apprehensive, Ella was certain. This girl wanted to be a part of this family - even if she had only just shared memories of Suite and Margaery, never actually experiencing them. The idea brought warmth to her inner being. Maybe they had done something right in taking care of their children though it did not always appear that way. "I... We would love to, Ella."

Suiteheart paused for a couple of moments, pondering this moment. "Are you sure this is what you want?" Lil had always said she and her wife forced her into this family... Well, she had as of late. That fact hurt her because Suite had never meant to push the other into something she did not want to take part in. All she had ever done was love the girl with all her heart, but somehow, she still managed to mess everything up.

"Is Lil okay?" she asked, voice gentle. Their last meetings with the girl had been explosive. "And what about you? Are you alright?" Ella seemed physically fine, but the fact that the other only seemed to have limited control over the Lilyspoise host made Suite question it. She couldn't help but wonder if something were wrong.