Beasts of Beyond
tired of the people | stranger - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: tired of the people | stranger (/showthread.php?tid=12327)

tired of the people | stranger - pallid-i - 07-25-2020

[align=center]

This territory was much more welcoming than the last, though Cheshā much preferred the rocky wasteland his sect resided in. Something about how everything there was mostly dead comforted him, which sounded edgy, but Cheshā wasn't an edgy person by any means.
He stopped when the Typhoon's scent hit his nostrils and he looked around, seeing no-one around at the border. The horned amur leopard grumbled something under his breath and took a seat, head held high as he waited for someone to notice him.

Re: tired of the people | stranger - Keona. - 07-25-2020

[align=center]
If I fall, get knocked down, pick myself up off the ground
Even without the sharp sound of the bell, the petite Dealer recognized there was someone new on the border, with an unfamiliar scent carried on the wind she could not pin down to any group she knew.  Her ears perked up curiously as she trotted forward.  Well.  He was either a newcomer or a visitor from somewhere new.  Maybe a nice change.

Keona opted to raise her head upwards with little prompting, focusing intently for the sound of breathing for a second to gauge just how high.  "Aloha.  Can I help you?"
✯ — keona sibéal ní faoláin. female. dealer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: tired of the people | stranger - Luciferr - 07-26-2020

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
something on the air had brought him this way, vantablack pelt shifting and melting further into the shadows of the shoreline as he moved along until he spotted the familiar small form of Keona up ahead, seemingly headed for the same destination as he was when he’d heard the bell ring.

His wings flapped once briefly to free them of the idle tingles, before they folded back against him, mantling like that of a great cloak around his shoulders and he picked up his pace to catch up with the Dealer and the stranger coming into view.

Mismatched eyes stared at the unfamiliar feline awaiting their answer to little Keona.

Re: tired of the people | stranger - pallid-i - 07-26-2020

[align=center]

Cheshā looked at the two gathered before him and he cleared his throat. "Hello, I am Cheshā and I'm here to tell you all you have a new neighboring clan. I'm the leader of the Cardinal Sect and I'd like to offer the warmest of greetings." He bowed to Lucifer and Keona with a smile, and though he wasn't genuine in his actions, they didn't need to know about that.

"Would I be able to speak to your leader?"

Re: tired of the people | stranger - APHRA CIPHER . - 07-26-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]FOR ONCE, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST COME AND CHASE ME ?。+゚.[/glow]
"Why do you need her?" Aphra's voice was sharp as she joined the slow-forming group. The white she-cat's icy eyes were narrowed as she approached, a frown on her maw. Although she didn't particularly like Goldenluxury, the Captain was injured at the moment and unless this was extremely important, Aphra saw no reason to go and fetch her - nor Roxanne, for that matter, considering Roxie was filling in for Goldenluxury for the time being.

Then again, perhaps this wasn't Aphra's right to declare. It wasn't like she was anything other than a normal-ranking member here, even if her ego argued otherwise.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: tired of the people | stranger - Keona. - 07-27-2020

[align=center]
If I fall, get knocked down, pick myself up off the ground
The petite fae tilted her chin, sightless hues blinking impassively.  As Aphra spoke, Keona twitched her ears, considering the idea of new neighbors.  Interesting.  Well then.  Time to see if they were friend, foe, or simply a neutral party.

"You can talk to me," she answered plainly, keeping her tone polite. "My name's Keona 'an I'm the Typhoon's Dealer; politics are my jurisdiction." Crisp and formal.  While the tiny feline did not particularly enjoy politics, she did enjoy being in the know.  And it was her job after all.

"Did you want to speak privately?"

[ Mobile + fixed some spelling errors ^^ ]
✯ — keona sibéal ní faoláin. female. dealer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: tired of the people | stranger - michael t. - 07-27-2020

LIKE THE MOON SAYS TO THE DARK — There was a stranger on the border. Not only any stranger, but a stranger smelling of another group, claiming that he had come to introduce the neighbors. All of it gave Michael a bad feeling in his gut, but he tried to keep that to himself. After all, perhaps he was a bit biased, considering how much bad experience he had being a fugitive from various vicious groups within the uncharted territories. Regardless, the bobcat actually found himself agreeing somewhat with Aphra as he came padding over, jewelry glinting in the light as he sat nearby. Unlike Aphra, however, the reaver actually had some authority to back it up, even if he was only one of the two voices there for which that was true. He found himself speaking softly, blue gaze narrowed, "I'm afraid I'm with her. If you just wanna tell us about your group, we'll all be happy to listen. Don't worry, Keona will make sure everything gets back to our leader." At the very least, if Cheshā chose to cause trouble, they had Lucifer on their side. — WE WILL NEVER BE APART

Re: tired of the people | stranger - pallid-i - 08-02-2020

[align=center]

Her.
So the leader was female, and though female leaders were not uncommon where he came from, he still took a mental note of it.

"I just wanted her to know that we exist. I promise you I pose no threat to your leader. If i wanted to start a fight, I simply would have brought my entourage with me." Cheshā rumbled as he placed a paw on his chest. "I have no reason to speak things in private. It's better to be transparent to everyone around me so they know we are here to live in peace, rather than cause harm. Not like that brutish group I've heard so much about. The Cardinal Sect is a neutral group and we don't fight unless we have reason to." He looked rather proud, and even stood proud, when he spoke of his group. The leader would never divulge the information to his people, but he quite liked them. He was loyal to them, and they were loyal to him.
These people had every right to not trust him, and he greatly admired the fact they weren't letting him in so easily. They would make fine additions to the sect, he would just need to find a way of getting them to actively worship Kornak and take the mighty worm god's word for its worth. Questioning Kornak was blasphemy, of course.

Re: tired of the people | stranger - ROXANNE R. - 08-09-2020

[glow=white,1,400]I LOVE YOU, CANNIBAL QUEEN !。+゚.[/glow]
Roxanne was rather late to the occasion to say the least but she would approach her people and the stranger that they seemed to be talking to at the moment, the Officer would suck in a breath only to flick her ears back until they brushed briefly against her cranium. Another group, huh? Well, she supposed that there would be such... Under their noses and they wouldn't know of their presence until made known and Cheshā seemed to be here representing his own clan, letting them be known to the main clans. It made a snort leave Roxanne as she walked over with both of her ears swiveling forward and catching onto what had been said. Indeed, she had taken the place of her niece temporarily but Roxanne Roux would never be captain and she was fine with that, she didn't wish to see anyone else that was dear to her slip out of her grasp if she could help it. Brushing up against Michael's side in their usual greeting, the draconic femme would part her jaws and let her presence become known to all of those there "Heard ya loud and clear, Cheshā." The horned Officer would roll her shoulders a bit nodding her cranium slowly "We'll let our captain know of your group."

Roxanne blinked her mismatched gaze at the Cardinal Sect leader, she knew if the other gained numbers and felt as if the Typhoon were a threat. Well, they'd become a target of theirs though that didn't worry the small feline. The Typhoon would strike back and much stronger too. [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]