Beasts of Beyond
abiding the tide | CARDINAL SECT MEETING 07/20 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: abiding the tide | CARDINAL SECT MEETING 07/20 (/showthread.php?tid=12279)

abiding the tide | CARDINAL SECT MEETING 07/20 - pallid-i - 07-20-2020

[align=center]

His claws clicked softly against the floor of the cave and he looked at the empty space around him. One day, the stairs and cave shelves would be filled with his fellow cultists and he would proudly lead them to brighter future with Kornak by his side. This cave was the perfect place to plant the seeds of violence and discourse.

Cheshā stood in the center of the cave and let out a fierce roar. "Gather my brothers and sisters! Hear my roar and know that your Swordbearer has arrived!" The horned amur leopard declared, shaking his fur out and holding his head high, the crystals lighting and bringing light their new underground home.

Re: abiding the tide | CARDINAL SECT MEETING 07/20 - Luciferr - 07-21-2020

where his sister led, Corvannis was but a step behind as ever - the far more mutated leopard’s secondary mandibles twitched as he took his place in the meeting area, waiting patiently for any others to arrive - most notably their missing and only now sister, for now the war god merely watched impassively as various beings filed into the cults first true meeting.

Six eyes flickered over to the swordbearer as the call went out, and Corvannis settled in to wait.

Re: abiding the tide | CARDINAL SECT MEETING 07/20 - HORIZON CIPHER. - 07-25-2020

HORIZON CIPHER
take it back, take it back, my friend !
all the things you said about the end !
Meetings, god damn, Horizon had forgotten those were a thing. The devil made his way over at Cheshā's call, though stayed far behind Corvannis as he took a seat, looking up at the leader and taking in the sight behind him.
no group / no rank

Re: abiding the tide | CARDINAL SECT MEETING 07/20 - pallid-i - 08-09-2020

[align=center]

He looked at Corvannis and Horizon, nodding his head to them and offering a small smile in greeting. "I'd like to start off that while we're small now, we will grown in numbers. That is my promise to you. Kornak says we will thrive here, and I wholly believe that because Kornak is above all." Cheshā said as he held his head high and pride shined bright in his three eyes.
"We also have a new member among us." He turned to Horizon and gestured at him to stand next to him. "Horizon has yet to do the joining ritual, but I'm sure he will prove himself and be a great addition to the Sect. We will make sure to watch him complete his ritual and finally welcome him as a full member soon." He would wait for the devil to say something. Maybe express a little excitement. Who knows.

Re: abiding the tide | CARDINAL SECT MEETING 07/20 - FALLENSUN - 08-11-2020

Fallensun was not used to any kind of light, and the lighting of the crystals in the center of the cave almost made him flinch. Any kind of light almost meant certain death- or worse. But the Sect has grown on him a bit, and he was slowly becoming used to having some form of illumination to guide him and his fellow Sect members.

It certainly didn’t mean he still felt slightly uneasy without the dark, but having a good place to call home was better than nothing, and he was ever grateful for their help.

He took his seat in the crowd, taking a look around with a squint before setting his eyes upon Chesha and giving a smile.

Re: abiding the tide | CARDINAL SECT MEETING 07/20 - HORIZON CIPHER. - 08-16-2020

HORIZON CIPHER
take it back, take it back, my friend !
all the things you said about the end !
Oh god oh fuck, attention. Horizon nearly jumped out of his skin as Cheshā introduced him to the group, gesturing for him to join the leader at his side. Fuck. Horizon got to his feet, shaking off the anxiety that was rising in his throat, turning around to face the group once he got beside Cheshā. The devil took note of the leader's mention of Kornak, of course, though he was unconvinced that this being was above them all. "I, uh. I look forward to the joining ritual." He barked, though mostly towards Cheshā than anyone else.
no group / no rank