Beasts of Beyond
THROWN TO THE WOLVES // open, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: THROWN TO THE WOLVES // open, joining (/showthread.php?tid=12275)

THROWN TO THE WOLVES // open, joining - HORIZON CIPHER. - 07-20-2020

HORIZON CIPHER
take it back, take it back, my friend !
all the things you said about the end !
God, his head fucking hurt. Horizon groaned as his massive headache seemed to only get worse by the minute as he made his way through this unfamiliar wasteland. Perhaps if he realized where he was, he would be slightly more wary of trudging here, especially on his own - clearly starved and weakened. But unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on who you were), the devil did not know what lie in this wasteland.

Horizon's legs buckled from underneath him as he tripped on a rock that jutted from the ground, stumbling just a couple inches away from it. "Fuck..." He groaned again, ears flattening against his head. He made no movement to get up, however, and simply laid his head on the ground.

Hey, maybe it would be better off dying here alone. At least his father wouldn't know about it.
no group / no rank

Re: THROWN TO THE WOLVES // open, joining - Luciferr - 07-20-2020

click click click went the claws against the stone, fluorescent light rebounding off the glowing tips to the obsidian sheen below - three sets of equally bright lights blinked in the low gloom.

A skull painted carapace lifted high a sound of guttural breath indrawn and then violently expelled - a disturbance, an intruder.

The clicking of claws once ponderous increased as the pace of the dark beast increased - a thousandfold spines laid across it once flat now rattled awake, flushed in darker colours and a ripple of blacklight.

Of course then what once was a leopard - though hard to tell - stopped, looming over the fallen form before it and a rattling booming voice caught in a deep hiss ground out ”speak while you still have breath too stranger, your answer might save your life - what would you swear in offer of aid?”

Resources were precious after all - if they didn’t get something out of it, what was the point of helping a weakened stranger that did nothing in return

Re: THROWN TO THE WOLVES // open, joining - HORIZON CIPHER. - 07-20-2020

HORIZON CIPHER
As much as Horizon wanted to stay rooted to the ground, the sound of something approaching had him alarmed. The devil's hackles raised in defense as a massive, skeletal-looking, vaguely feline creature approached him and he bared his venomous fangs - as if that would faze the creature before him. Deep inside, Horizon knew that such a horrific being wouldn't fear him but he'd be damned if he let himself go without a fight.

... Even if he wanted to kneel over and pass out right now. The strange creature was clearly offering aid - You'd be a dumbass to not accept. To say the very least. Horizon briefly glanced over at Corvannis's (whose name he didn't know) companion, before he looked back at the frightful feline. "My name is Horizon Cipher." He corrected, wincing a little at how hoarse his voice sounded. But hey, at least it didn't sound feminine, right? Haha... Pushing that thought away.

"Are... Are you two apart of a group?" The devil decided to ask. "If so, I can offer my allegiance." That was all he could really offer them as of right now. Perhaps, eventually, he would succumb to their religion.
no group / no rank

Re: THROWN TO THE WOLVES // open, joining - pallid-i - 07-20-2020

[align=center]

"Please excuse Corvannis, he's just looking out for the good the Cardinal Sect."

The horned amur leopard made his way over to the three, a warm smile on his features. He looked down on Horizon with his three eyes and stared at him intently. "We do need members.. Though you'll have to go through a ritual to become a full member if you wish to join. It won't be easy, I can tell you that much now. I won't promise you a life of comfort like other clans will. Joining the Cardinal Sect means throwing away the life of comfort, really." He said a mouthful, but it was always best to be transparent to people. Lying never got anyone anywhere, after all.

Re: THROWN TO THE WOLVES // open, joining - Luciferr - 07-21-2020

He knew his sister approached as well as he knew when his brother did, long before they’d even come into sight, a certain knowing between them existed after all.

Tail blade tip flickered and a subtle shifting spoke to Corvannis’ knowing, with a very discreet incline of the mandible mawed head to Hesri as she joined them - until the intruder spoke, Horizon and spoke with an answer that mollified the more reticent of the three siblings - he might have smiled with a blue toothed grin.

”correct answer” he hummed but of course then Chesha ran right over him and Corvannis - if he had pupils in those six eyes - would have rolled them and the elder brother merely huffed a quiet ”can’t be too careful” the stranger was weak yes but how many spies played upon pity hm?

So perhaps he was overly paranoid.

Of course with his piece done and overran, he stepped back to let their brother do the talking - their input was no longer necessary it seemed.

Re: THROWN TO THE WOLVES // open, joining - HORIZON CIPHER. - 07-22-2020

HORIZON CIPHER
Another mutated feline approached, and Horizon stepped backwards as he came to the scene. They were much, much more bigger than him - if they wanted to kill him, they certainly could do so already - so why haven't they? Maybe they were wanting to give him a chance. "That's fine." He barked. "I don't care for comfort." He just needed a damn place to stay right now, and if he stayed here permanently? Fine by him.
no group / no rank

Re: THROWN TO THE WOLVES // open, joining - pallid-i - 07-24-2020

[align=center]

His eyes glowed with eagerness and he took a step closer to Horizon. "You have made the right decision, my friend. Welcome to the Cardinal Sect. We have much to discuss, and things for you to do." Cheshā looked to the distance, eyes glazing over as a small voice in his head congratulated him on gaining his first member for the sect. The first step in the right direction.

Re: THROWN TO THE WOLVES // open, joining - HORIZON CIPHER. - 07-25-2020

HORIZON CIPHER
Good, this was the first step then. Obviously. "Let's get to it, then." Horizon barked, giving Cheshā a stiff nod.
no group / no rank