Beasts of Beyond
F R O M E D E N | text banners & coding shop - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: F R O M E D E N | text banners & coding shop (/showthread.php?tid=1223)

F R O M E D E N | text banners & coding shop - Florence - 05-10-2018

[Image: JPkQi5E.png]
hi everyone! so after realizing that i'm in desperate need for some $$$ for powers and such, i've decided to channel my background as a former instagram niche memer and make some pretty text banners for you all! on top of text banners, i also am pretty good at coding so i can throw together neat signatures and stuff.

examples
so i literally just redownloaded the app to make the text banners so my only example rn is the header
but
(x) (x)
are examples of some coding!

prices
text banners:
basic (two lines of text, as many colors as you'd like)- 1k
~advanced~ (name of character + as many colors as you'd like + signature coding)- 2k

coding:
basic signature - 1k
template (like one linked above) - 2k

rules
- please be patient!
- i'm all about you not paying until you see the finished product but please please don't forget to pay
- if you don't like anything (and i mean anything) please be frank with me!! i'll redo it in a heartbeat and for free, no worries
- if you've got this far, casually mention your favorite song when you're describing what you want
- please be detailed in your order! it's hard to go off of nothing

form
i'm not the best at making these things so go crazy. just make sure to be super specific and touch on everything you want!!
if you have a certain font you'd like me to use, please drop a dafont link!

Re: F R O M E D E N | text banners & coding shop - Orion - 05-12-2018

i need a new signature text banner, so why the hell not. (too lazy to make my own oops)
- No font in specific. As someone who does this for a living, I know how frustrating typography can be sometimes if you have specifications lmao. Go crazy!!
- Top line can be the name 'Orion'
- No Friends by The Delta Riggs lyrics of 'like a psychedelic shower of stars and dust' on the bottom line
- Preferred colors are blues and purples, but doing something psychedelic (as the line implies) is a-ok with me.
- Incorporating stars, galaxies, or something space-related would be awesome.

Go crazy with this! I don't mind what the outcome is.

Re: F R O M E D E N | text banners & coding shop - Florence - 05-13-2018

alright so i made two because i didn't know if two gradients was too much!!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
feel free to use either one/switch it up/etc!
and if you don't like anything please please please let me know and i'll fix it immediately!

Re: F R O M E D E N | text banners & coding shop - Orion - 05-13-2018

These look fantastic! <3 Thank you so much, Florence.

Re: F R O M E D E N | text banners & coding shop - dreamiplier - 05-16-2018

ooo, thank you for doing this <3!!

i'll take a signature banner, if you don't mind c:
- any font is fine really, i like them all haha
- the lyrics i'd like are from one of my favorite songs, "singularity." the lyrics i'd like are: ( first row ) "but in the end, spring will come someday ( second row ) the ice will melt and flow away"
- the colors i guess i'd like are either a red, orange, and gold ( to fit the theme of the song ), or a dark blue, lighter blue, and gold
- i guess kinda give it a dark, sexy vibe?? since that's what fits the song pFFT
- so i get the price right, tell me when i get the order or before what it is so i don't forget :,))
- also, add whatever you think is necessary!! i'm not the best at this stuff so like sorry if i wasn't really the best at explaining all this lmao