Beasts of Beyond
I CONFESS ; open, no backspace challenge ; I MESSED UP - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I CONFESS ; open, no backspace challenge ; I MESSED UP (/showthread.php?tid=1215)

I CONFESS ; open, no backspace challenge ; I MESSED UP - Suiteheart - 05-09-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]uhh so anyone who's ever chatted with me knows i make typos all the time (and i'm on mobile so s/o to autocorrect). anyway, if you do too, then this should be fun.

basically, you post like you normally would, but if you make a mistake, you can't go back to fix it!! you also cannot look at your screen and/or keyboard when typing. super simple and easy and also kinda funny. okay go

Suiteheart padded j it the observatory,vibe wasn't sure what she wanted to do today. But she knew she would Rey to make the most of it, That being said. She came to a halt in front of the geadn stark case and lol,Ed around for any of her friends. Maybe she could spend the day chatting ho some of her bodies. Yeah,vtalmkng with friends would be a food ah to spend her sag'

[color=#73B1B7][b]"Ho. Whars everyone doing today?,"[/b\[/xolld\ she as,Ed, voice ,led than she wanted it to be. But she was a polar bear after all. The girl took a seat and waited, hoping someone would come forward and relief her of this Nordic.

uhh that feeling when you accidentally hit enter before you're finished with the title

Re: I CONFESS ; open, no backspace challenge ; I MESSED UP - Margaery - 05-09-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
(i'm honestly prepared for the worst)

Margaey honestly didn't know if she wanted to tal to Suiteheart. After what had transpired between them recently, she was worried that any interation would result in an outburt. Regardless, she padded forward, her expression a mixture of both worry and slight distress. [color=#b14767]"I'll chat,"
  She said taking a eat. She jped that some of her other clanmates woul dget here soon- despite literally being married to the ursne her opposite, thngs were still [ainfully awkward and she couldn't quite handle strained small talk right now. [color=#b14767]"Uh... How have uo been?"

Re: I CONFESS ; open, no backspace challenge ; I MESSED UP - calliope - 05-10-2018

wll, mirra wasn't exactly [iw]wanting to talk to anone. Shee wasn;'t in the best mood, nor was sher really the type to talk to people in egnerly. After all, she coudl barely even ohold a conversation wit h anyone. Though, in an oefffor t for soelf improvement, she decided to just take her chances nd talk to the others. Cautiously approaching the others, Mira tried smling ot so eem freindly. "cokUh- uh hey, his! I gusts i'm doing alright,. HOw about you?" Yeah, her question was kinda dull, but she couldn't think of much els.s Hopefuyl, the conversation would pick up into soething more interesting, without her having to led it. she knew that she couldn't do that herself.

]what have you done to me?]

"[color=#BAA6FA]SPEECH
"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: I CONFESS ; open, no backspace challenge ; I MESSED UP - BASTILLEPAW - 05-10-2018

[div style="background-color: white; width: 100%; font-family: Georgia; color: #576a6e; text-align: center; margin: auto"]BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; color: black; padding-top: 10px; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Suspiciously, bast seemed to be foing fine. He was without annoyance or irritation, rge ground suspiciously without any signs of earthquakes or cracks... He was almost, like, calm. Happy. It was highly suspicious. "Yo," he gretted idly, at ease. [b]"I'm... alrght."

Re: I CONFESS ; open, no backspace challenge ; I MESSED UP - Character Graveyard. - 05-10-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Upom approaching Suiteheart and the others, Luna would take a seat next to Bastille before answering to Suite's question- blimking as she spooke. "I'm foing good."

lmaooo "upom" & "blimking"
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: I CONFESS ; open, no backspace challenge ; I MESSED UP - Suiteheart - 05-10-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]Well, hot damn, everyone seemed to be doing pretty well, That was at least very comforting . She smiled at everyone as they arrived, in tune,Che hiked her ,old would stay halls.

Oh oops grassy looked away to text someone and now she doesn't remember Where she was going um,,, [color=#73B1B7]"So everyone's goodV that's fucking stellar. I'm doing alright myself.v just very bored, ha knowV Like what's up with tjatB"[/cllor]

Re: I CONFESS ; open, no backspace challenge ; I MESSED UP - guts - 05-11-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]Really, Hughes had seen better days. But, today was--compared to recent ones--pretty good. He was doing well in keeping back all the unsavory memories that ofte plagues him. Plus, he managed to pass on that happiness, to his friend, so things were going well. Hearing Suite's voice carry over, he turned, pading over and taking a seat. The usual grin painted his features. "I'm pretty good myself," he says with a thump of his tail.

though he does frown a bit at her words. Bored? That wouldn't do. Hughe swas, after all, the master at creating funt things to do. "Why don't we play a game, then? Maybe something truth or dare," it was a bit of a childish game, but it would hopefully be some entertaintment.

Re: I CONFESS ; open, no backspace challenge ; I MESSED UP - BASTILLEPAW - 05-11-2018

[div style="background-color: white; width: 100%; font-family: Georgia; color: #576a6e; text-align: center; margin: auto"]BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; color: black; padding-top: 10px; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
"You came up with it," Vast pointed out, peering at Maes. "That means that you have to start the truth or dae." That was the rule that... actually, Zaniel ad lived by, and Bast felt a brief flicker of irrittion that the thought came so naturally.