Beasts of Beyond
pay what you want pixel chibi by feli - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: pay what you want pixel chibi by feli (/showthread.php?tid=12065)

pay what you want pixel chibi by feli - Felibri - 06-12-2020

The background is that I have new pixel brushes, I wanna try them out, and here we are!

The things to know
- Slots are unlimited and I'll post finished art so you have an idea of where you are on the waitlist
- you can put in multiple requests for different characters, just fill out each form for each character
- likewise, you can request the same character again for a different pose or for me to edit something on it
- They're pay what you want, so you can send me 0 to whatever you want in gems
- I'm on discord as felibri#1859 if you want to catch my attention quickly
- note that as these are pixel and chibi, the designs of your character might be simplified to fit the style but I will do my best to accurately replicate it

example:
I also have like, actual commissions, but I haven't set up a new sheet with everything or properly found a site to put it all together. For now, my DMs are open for that if it was something you'd be interested in.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Character Ref/Description:[/b]
[b]Adjectives to Describe Your Character:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Re: pay what you want pixel chibi by feli - Orion - 06-12-2020

Username: Star
Character: Atticus Roux
Character Ref/Description: Atticus is currently a domestic feline. He resides within a smokey-colored tabby body, similarly to his grandfather's. An elongated patch of white fur travel from his underside to the bridge of his nose. White spots reference + white paw/'socks ref. His fur remains fairly short and his height is significantly shorter than the rest of the children. Nevertheless, Atticus' build remains bulkier than the rest. Along with this, he inherited piercing facial features from his father. Royal yellow eyes reside in his skull and a prominent jawline pokes out from his face.

He currently has one injury. His left ear was sliced into with jagged debris from his home crumbling during a violent earthquake. Moth, his mother, also happened to die during this occurrence.

He also recently got a black cord within The Pitt which I would like to incorporate. It’s a black leather braided cord with a stone sword pendant within the middle. Within the sword’s handle where the blade and handle meet, there’s an amber/yellow-orange colored stone. Here’s a lil ref: x x
Adjectives to Describe Your Character: Outspoken, quick witted, deviant
Other: thank you <33333

Re: pay what you want pixel chibi by feli - wifewoof - 06-12-2020

Username: one-chan
Character: Sherbet
Character Ref/Description: Sherbet is based on rainbow sherbet ice cream! Body Ref Palette Ref
Adjectives to Describe Your Character: Goofy, Fun-Loving, Messy
Other: Can you make them goopy :o kinda like ice cream?? if not that's okay <3

Re: pay what you want pixel chibi by feli - teef - 06-12-2020

Username: teef
Character: bai shi
Character Ref/Description: bai shi is a golden lung dragon, or simply, a chinese dragon. They are golden in color with darker round scales around their eyes, mouth, nose, whiskers and antlers. Their belly and underside are also darker in color, with a cream/blonde mane/hair around their head and arms, flowing at the elbow. Their nose and claws are a darker red than their antlers, with three sets of antlers. They have blue eyes with a white upside down cross in place of their pupil (or it could just be white pupil c: )
Here's a few references of their art (antlers of the second are the most accurate):
here && here && here
Adjectives to Describe Your Character: serious, stoic, emotionless, distant, mysterious and angry

Re: pay what you want pixel chibi by feli - Felibri - 06-14-2020

ok this is what I got done today

uhm edit because ivan possessed my profile and and I accidentally posted this with his sub account lmfao

(06-12-2020, 07:41 PM)Orion link Wrote:
Username: Star
Character: Atticus Roux
Character Ref/Description: Atticus is currently a domestic feline. He resides within a smokey-colored tabby body, similarly to his grandfather's. An elongated patch of white fur travel from his underside to the bridge of his nose. White spots reference + white paw/'socks ref. His fur remains fairly short and his height is significantly shorter than the rest of the children. Nevertheless, Atticus' build remains bulkier than the rest. Along with this, he inherited piercing facial features from his father. Royal yellow eyes reside in his skull and a prominent jawline pokes out from his face.

He currently has one injury. His left ear was sliced into with jagged debris from his home crumbling during a violent earthquake. Moth, his mother, also happened to die during this occurrence.

He also recently got a black cord within The Pitt which I would like to incorporate. It’s a black leather braided cord with a stone sword pendant within the middle. Within the sword’s handle where the blade and handle meet, there’s an amber/yellow-orange colored stone. Here’s a lil ref: x x
Adjectives to Describe Your Character: Outspoken, quick witted, deviant

here is the BOY <3
Spoiler:

Quote: link=topic=15505.msg83338#msg83338 date=1592005467]
Username: one-chan
Character: Sherbet
Character Ref/Description: Sherbet is based on rainbow sherbet ice cream! Body Ref Palette Ref
Adjectives to Describe Your Character: Goofy, Fun-Loving, Messy
Other: Can you make them goopy :o kinda like ice cream?? if not that's okay <3

and here they are! super fun to draw the goopy
Spoiler:

Re: pay what you want pixel chibi by feli - Orion - 06-14-2020

AAA HE'S GORGEOUS FELI
thank you so much!!!

Re: pay what you want pixel chibi by feli - wifewoof - 06-14-2020

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!!

Re: pay what you want pixel chibi by feli - teef - 07-03-2020

if it's not too late,,, I'll change my character ^^; so it's not as hard aha