Beasts of Beyond
Take a Seat | Quietly's Art Shop (Gems) | Have a Tea - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Take a Seat | Quietly's Art Shop (Gems) | Have a Tea (/showthread.php?tid=12063)

Take a Seat | Quietly's Art Shop (Gems) | Have a Tea - wifewoof - 06-12-2020

howdy! I'm Quietly, or Woof Smile

I am currently offering some art for gems, prices CAN be negotiable. I would heavily prefer it if you pay me first.

Toyhou.se Code: 10 Codes Just some art of one of my characters and I will give you a code (post art here please): Needs Art

Sketch Sheet: Unlimited Slots - 5,000 gems

Adoptables: Unlimited Slots - 10,000 gems (I am creating more bases for adoptable)
If you want an adoptable, please add a palette and a name.

Colored Sketch: 3 Slots - 20,000 gems

Colored Headshot: 3 Slots - 30,000 gems for flat colors: 30,500 gems for shading (will be moved to USD shop soon)

Code:
[div style="margin: auto; background: #1e1838; max-width: 700px; text-align: justify; height: auto; padding: 15px; border: 1px #e7e4f3 solid;"][div style="margin: auto; background-color: #534098; opacity: 0.6; max-width: 700px; text-align: justify; border: 1px #e7e4f3 solid; padding: 10px; color: #e7e4f3 ; font-family: arial;"]
Username:
Ordering:
Character Description:
Species:
Accessories:
Shaded or Flat:
Traditional or Digital:
Any Art to go with Character (optional):
Extra Info (optional):
[/div][/div][align=center][color=transparent][size=8]template by orion[/size][/color][/align]

Slots: OPEN
Sketch Sheet: [users: in progress/in line]+
Adoptables: [users: in progress/in line]+
Colored Sketch: [user 1: in progress/in line]
[user 2: in progress/in line]
[user 3: in progress/in line]
Colored Headshot: [Star: in progress]
[user 2: in progress/in line]
[user 3: in progress/in line]

template by orion

Examples
Sketch Sheet:
Adoptables:
Colored Sketch:
Colored Headshot:

Re: Take a Seat | Quietly's Art Shop (Gems) | Have a Tea - Orion - 06-12-2020

Username: Star
Ordering: Colored Headshot
Character Description:
Atticus is currently a domestic feline. He resides within a smokey-colored tabby body, similarly to his grandfather's. An elongated patch of white fur travel from his underside to the bridge of his nose. White spots reference + white paw/'socks ref. His fur remains fairly short and his height is significantly shorter than the rest of the children. Nevertheless, Atticus' build remains bulkier than the rest. Along with this, he inherited piercing facial features from his father. Royal yellow eyes reside in his skull and a prominent jawline pokes out from his face.

He currently has one injury. His left ear was sliced into with jagged debris from his home crumbling during a violent earthquake. Moth, his mother, also happened to die during this occurrence.

He also recently got a black cord within The Pitt which I would like to incorporate. It’s a black leather braided cord with a stone sword pendant within the middle. Within the sword’s handle where the blade and handle meet, there’s an amber/yellow-orange colored stone. Here’s a lil ref: x x
Species: Domestic feline, grey tabby.
Accessories: See last paragraph of description
Shaded or Flat: Flat color please!
Traditional or Digital: Digital
Any Art to go with Character (optional): Toyhou.se + Tags
Extra Info (optional): N/A
template by orion

Re: Take a Seat | Quietly's Art Shop (Gems) | Have a Tea - wifewoof - 06-12-2020

[member=1]Orion[/member] I'll get started right away! Feel free to send the gems when you are ready <3

Re: Take a Seat | Quietly's Art Shop (Gems) | Have a Tea - Orion - 06-12-2020

Sent gems!

Re: Take a Seat | Quietly's Art Shop (Gems) | Have a Tea - wifewoof - 06-12-2020

<3 Thank you!

Re: Take a Seat | Quietly's Art Shop (Gems) | Have a Tea - wifewoof - 06-17-2020

bump! added Toyhou.se Codes as an option!

Re: Take a Seat | Quietly's Art Shop (Gems) | Have a Tea - Felibri - 06-17-2020

would you be interested in doing this as an art trade? I can do one of your characters in return, I drew about 90% of ivan's toyhouse so those are my examples lmao
if not, I can give gems for this

Username: Felibri
Ordering: colored sketch
Character Description: a skinny black cat with large rounded ears that slightly slant, looks annoyed/angry/thoughtful most of the time reference here
Species: domestic cat, oriental maine coon
Accessories: none
Shaded or Flat: flat
Traditional or Digital: digital
Any Art to go with Character (optional): his toy house is linked with his reference above
Extra Info (optional): none
template by orion

Re: Take a Seat | Quietly's Art Shop (Gems) | Have a Tea - wifewoof - 06-17-2020

I'd love to do an art trade with ya <3 you can choose between anyone who needs art Here

I'll get started on your boi as soon as I can <3

Re: Take a Seat | Quietly's Art Shop (Gems) | Have a Tea - Felibri - 06-18-2020

awesome! hmm, I will probably do the goopy boy again
I'll likely have him done by the weekend <3