Beasts of Beyond
KNIGHTS OF CONCORD ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: KNIGHTS OF CONCORD ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS (/showthread.php?tid=11960)

KNIGHTS OF CONCORD ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS - THE KNIGHTS - 05-27-2020

the knights of concord
mass adoptions and high positon tryouts

WELCOME to the Knights of Concord! We are a growing unboarded group with a focus on justice and chivalry. Be sure to check out our guide, join our discord server, or jump into some of our current threads. We hope to see you around soon!

MASS ADOPTIONS More litters and slots may be added later. As always, the litter's owner has the right to rehome or reclaim characters who fall inactive.

LITTER #1: SIBLINGS TO ICARUS:
LITTER #2: AURUM X NPC:
LITTER #3: SAFFLOWER X NPC:
HIGH POSITION TRYOUTS None of these positions are first come first served, but all are easily earned with a bit of participation and stating interest may help your character reach their desired rank! Some of the positions have yet to be introduced ICly, but all are listed within the guide. Listed in parenthesis is the number of available slots out of the maximum number possible.

COUNCIL Closest in equivalence to a deputy rank, the Council consists of two to three members who work to maintain the clan and manage legal cases alongside the judge. Alongside a deputy’s responsibilities, the Council selects a Jury and works with them to reach a verdict during a trial. (0/3)

CHAPLAIN The respected healers of the Knights. Chaplains are charged with tending to the sick and wounded, and are hailed for their knowledge of medicine. (0/3)

MAGISTRATES As a full high position, these members have proved their worth to the Knights. They are tasked with enforcing the laws, upholding traditions, and are the Judge's trusted guard. (0/5)

COURTIERS A semi-high position and stepping stone for further recognition. These members generally serve as messengers and a welcoming committee, and are expected to aid in the general upkeep of the group. (0/5)

FORMS
MASS ADOPTIONS:
HIGH POSITION TRYOUTS:

Re: KNIGHTS OF CONCORD ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS - stilly. - 05-27-2020

I want to try out for a high position!
Name: Aurum
Rank Desired: Council
Back-up Rank: Magistrate
Other: Aurum (and I) have experience with being an HP and working with others and I really wanna help KOC with ideas and activity and everything so <3

Re: KNIGHTS OF CONCORD ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS - beatae - 05-28-2020

I want to try out for a high position!
Name: Safflower
Rank Desired: Council
Back-up Rank: Magistrate
Other: Safflower, though sometimes forced, is active within KOC and actively tries to be involved despite his anxieties. He might be a controversial HP due to his loyalties being more selfish, but he does have morals that stand with the laws the knights have.
OOCLY this wouldn't be my first time with an HP, and I maintain activity and interaction with characters and rpers alike ^^

Re: KNIGHTS OF CONCORD ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS - Orion - 06-08-2020

tracking bc i may or may not snatch someone to play alongside richard when i'm available <3

Re: KNIGHTS OF CONCORD ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS - miss ririchiyo - 06-22-2020

Tracking! Might snatch someone.~