Beasts of Beyond
household object roleplay (OPeN!!) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: household object roleplay (OPeN!!) (/showthread.php?tid=11905)

household object roleplay (OPeN!!) - toboggan - 05-18-2020

Samuel the spoon was a spoon in the household's spoon drawer. Samuel looked like a lot of the other spoons, but in Samuel's own little funky way, this spoon was way different from all the other spoons.

Re: household object roleplay (OPeN!!) - Owlie - 05-18-2020

Dora the dresser was white with four drawers. She's so elegant.

Re: household object roleplay (OPeN!!) - windy - 05-18-2020

[align=center]
”Hi, Samuel the spoon,” piped up a voice from a nearby cabinet. “It’s me, Bill the bowl! You helped the human eat from me last time I got used.” Bill the bowl was an unremarkable bowl aside from the chip on his rim. All the other bowls made fun of him for it, bur he thought it was badass.

Re: household object roleplay (OPeN!!) - Orion - 05-18-2020

The multicolored beach ball slowly caressed the kitchen floor as the breeze from the ceiling fan grazed his backside. Pearl eventually came to a sickening halt against the wooden cabinet. Samuel hovered over him in the drawer. In the meantime, the dresser remained silent and the bowl gloated on. In truth, Pearl wished they would be thrown at the bowl and knock it on the floor so it would shatter further.

Re: household object roleplay (OPeN!!) - toboggan - 05-18-2020

"I am Samuel the spoon", Samuel responded. Samuel honestly couldn't fathom how he was capable of speech, considering how he was a piece of silverware. Samuel also didn't understand how he knew what a relationship was - though he recognized that the relationship he had with Bill the Bowl was strictly professional and didn't extend the boundaries of the workplace. So, Samuel continued to do what he usually did: act unremarkable.

"I am Samuel the Spoon," he repeated. Despite lacking any organs suited to perceive sound, Samuel heard the faint rolling of the multi-coloured beach ball. It would be nice if the multi-coloured could somehow shatter Bill the Bowl. 

Re: household object roleplay (OPeN!!) - fluffy - 05-18-2020

Phil the Plate was a mistake. He was the horrific creation of a pottery class gone wrong. His misshapen surface was covered in lumps and an uneven coating of glaze. Every day, he craved for the sweet release of death. To smash upon the ground in millions of tiny ceramic shards was all he wanted. As such, he could be grumpy at times. “Pipe down!” he cried out in his garbled voice.

Re: household object roleplay (OPeN!!) - vbscript - 05-18-2020

pipe the pipe, had fallen down. there would be an awful surprise for the next person who washed dishes in the sink. pipes didn't get names in this strange little world, but no one had time to unpack all of that.

Re: household object roleplay (OPeN!!) - bin - 11-07-2022

mick the microwave held his gaping mouth wide open. he wished he could close it himself as his joints were beginning to ache, but soon someone would heat up some ramen inside his depths, and he could feel whole again.