Beasts of Beyond
falling from blue skies / truth or dare - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: falling from blue skies / truth or dare (/showthread.php?tid=11829)

falling from blue skies / truth or dare - Atticus Roux - 05-03-2020

Upon noticing the sudden commotion of assignments earlier, the younger Tanglewooder managed to wander over. Like the others, he was assigned a task. Despite his confident demeanor, the kitten was offered a lackluster task (for the better). 'One of those games,' the taskgoer of the week mentioned. Atticus couldn't help but think of what Beck by one of 'those' games. Had the kitten missed something? For being only three months old, he couldn't help but be frustrated. Not everyone could sit down with the kittens of Tanglewood and play 'house' or chip into their child chatter. Something he did had to appeal to all ages.

The only viable option, at least to Atticus, seemed to be a brutish game. The others called it 'truth or dare' and from what he understood, it involved exposing yourself. It seemed mature. Something the 'big guys' would play, right? At least he thought so.

Atticus boasted into the Deathless Hound Tavern with a smirk upon his maw. "Who wants to play truth or dare!?" he exclaimed loudly. Heads turned. Some even snickered and then went back to their drink. The kitten, disregarding their displeasure, continued to yell. "Come on! Let's go for a game..." He pushed on with a cackle. "Or are you chicken?"

/whoever posts first asks the next person truth or dare and gives the options OOCly! it'll be assumed that your character has said such upon the next poster choosing and preforming the dare/saying their truth. makes things quicker!
//this was in my drafts and figured i'd post it now <3

Re: falling from blue skies / truth or dare - wormwood. - 05-03-2020

HUNG PICTURES OF PATRON SAINTS UP ON MY WALL TO REMIND ME THAT I AM A FOOL. TELL ME WHERE I CAME FROM, WHAT I WILL ALWAYS BE: JUST A SPOILED LITTLE KID WHO WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL
This was not the first time in Tanglewood that someone had attempted to orchestrate a game of truth or dare. Hell, it wasn't even the first time that someone had tried to orchestrate a game within the tavern. Still, Atticus had been given a task, and Aurum was glad to see that his nephew was sticking to it, even if the angel knew that such a game could spiral out of control quite quickly if not monitored. Because of this, the lion found himself following Atticus as the boy burst into the tavern, not only because of the task that the feline had, but also because he wasn't sure how comfortable he was with the other being in here. Yes, the tavern was meant to be a place for everyone and anyone to hang out and enjoy themselves, but there was still alcohol behind the bar, and he didn't want Atticus being exposed to anything indecent. Moth and Selby would be furious, and Aurum wasn't too keen on that happening himself. Thankfully, it didn't seem as though anyone was being too inappropriate. A few people snickered at Atticus, and some of the adults definitely weren't interested in such a childish game, but that was to be expected.

Moving over to where Atticus was, Aurum sat down nearby and rumbled, a warm chuckle bubbling up from his chest at his nephew's enthusiasm, "I'll play, Atticus." His eye then searched around the room, calm blue searching for whoever his target would be before it locked on, a crooked grin on the lion's muzzle, "Truth or dare, then?" The last time Aurum had really played this game for more than a few minutes had been back when he had been a cub, going back and forth with Poet. So, hopefully, this would be a nice return to his youth.

( Truth: What was, truthfully, your most embarrassing moment?
Dare: Go outside the tavern and do your best interpretive rain dance. )

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #1B1B2F; font-size: 24px;"][color=#44437F]— AURUM
#psychosocial.

Re: falling from blue skies / truth or dare - toboggan - 05-04-2020

Leroy was not a fucking chicken. He knew that from the very moment the earth had been graced with his presence. Chickens were cowards, fools who went buck-ock before waddling away in a manner that mirrored a dipsomaniac's. And a coward the canine was not. Atticus Roux wished to challenge that, and it came as a challenge that Leroy would eagerly accept. Pushing himself away from the table he'd previously sat at, the wolfhound sauntered towards the youngling's location. Age was not a factor that deterred the general; he'd win the game via any means necessary.

Aurum made the first move, coercing Leroy to simply sit and watch. "I'll play as well," he declares, before indignantly uttering "chicken."