Beasts of Beyond
of story and song || private, Lunafreya - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: of story and song || private, Lunafreya (/showthread.php?tid=1179)

of story and song || private, Lunafreya - Sympathy - 05-07-2018

GHOST OF SPARTA
kratos — male — snowbound — hard
He's traveled quite a ways from the cold snowy tundra of his home in Snowbound. The God is in yet another unfamiliar place and he knows it, eyes scanning over the lush greenery that made up the outskirts of the Ascendants's territory. The God had no reason as to why he was here- he just was, avoiding the freshly marked border lines. As with Snowbound, this one looked unattended to- no guards, no barrier to keep strangers out. Kratos doesn't like it. Though as much as he was tempted to defy border laws like he had before, he wouldn't. He didn't need another confrontation like he had at his joining in Snowbound. It was inconvenient and he had been very close to getting into a fight with children. Avoiding a similar situation here would be best. He had no destination- no reason of being here- he just was. The fallen God burned with a fierce aura as he lumbered along slowly, eyes trained on the lands in front of him.

[member=198]Lunafreya,[/member]
"SPEECH"
#psychosocial.

Re: of story and song || private, Lunafreya - Character Graveyard. - 05-08-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
The Starstruck Guardian had never visited the cold tundra that was home to Snowbound, yet she had an urge to visit Snowbound and it's cold territory. Her level of curiosity would be small afterward.

The female noticed the unknown male wandering the fields, so she decided to approach him. "Er, name & business? You're on The Ascendants' territory."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: of story and song || private, Lunafreya - Sympathy - 05-13-2018

GHOST OF SPARTA
It takes Kratos a few moments to even look at Lunafreya, stopping as she spoke but only turning his massive head to look at her once she had finished. The grolar bear's expression is stoic, with a hint of coldness- the usual look when it came to Kratos. "My name and business doesn't regard you, or your Ascendants. I have not crossed your border and I have nothing more to say to you." he speaks, turning away to keep moving. He doesn't like people- he doesn't trust 'em. Gods he hates, but people he hates less so. This ordeal was his mistake however, stepping too close to a claimed territory. He expected this, and still he remains cold towards the female, having no desire of talking with a stranger.

"SPEECH"
#psychosocial.

Re: of story and song || private, Lunafreya - Character Graveyard. - 05-14-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
"Well, you could turn out to be an enemy and our group doesn't tolerate hostile strangers upon our borders." Luna said, eyeing Kratos with a cautious eye. "So, I'm going to have to ask you leave right now or inform me of your name & business. I don't intend to make friends with you either, and I'll probably forget your name soon anyway."
space
#psychosocial.

Re: of story and song || private, Lunafreya - Sympathy - 05-15-2018

GHOST OF SPARTA
Unfortunately, she has a fair point. Lunafreya was nothing more than a passing stranger as he was to her. The bear let out a low huff as he stopped to meet the girl's eye. "Kratos." he spoke after several heartbeats of silence. "Passing through." And he waits, wondering if she was planning to at least return the favor.
"SPEECH"
#psychosocial.

Re: of story and song || private, Lunafreya - Character Graveyard. - 05-15-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
Somewhat satisfied that she had gotten his name, Luna would stare the brute male in the eye before she spoke. "Lunafreya Nox Fleuret." Her introduction was quiet, but she had been certain that he heard her.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: of story and song || private, Lunafreya - Sympathy - 05-15-2018

GHOST OF SPARTA
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret. That was... quite the mouthful of a name. She had been quiet, yes, but he managed to catch her name easy enough. He merely nodded his head. Kratos wasn't much of a talker- or rather, he was bad in any sort of social situation. The male huffed softly. "Well met, then." he muttered.
"SPEECH"
#psychosocial.