Beasts of Beyond
JUST IMAGINE THAT |✦| storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Storage Sector (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: JUST IMAGINE THAT |✦| storage (/showthread.php?tid=11728)

JUST IMAGINE THAT |✦| storage - array - 04-13-2020

i was gonna just post in my old storage, but then the red text box popped up that was like "are you sure about that?" and i wasn't so i made a new one oops

feel free to pop by and talk to me lol

Re: JUST IMAGINE THAT |✦| storage - ωσи∂ℓα - 04-13-2020

tracking with this bby so i can see what this looks like so far

Re: JUST IMAGINE THAT |✦| storage - london r. - 04-14-2020

the queen has arrived lol

Re: JUST IMAGINE THAT |✦| storage - array - 04-14-2020

Notes for Wondla:
- so when I originally made her on another rp site she was a very serious little ferret in an astronaut suit who convinced everyone she was an alien, was very fascinated with technology and engineering her own high tech inventions
- really just a baby who wanted to go to space

however this character wouldn't realistically exist, so I've made some changes
- still a ferret
- instead of an astronaut suit, she wears a round plastic bowl on her head, kinda imagine a fishbowl
- socially very awkward and just awkward in general
- still very fascinated with space and creating inventions, but most of the stuff she tries to build will either break or serve no purpose.
- just very fascinated with everything in general
- she's going to be part of Tanglewood and spend most of her time at the junkyard (gathering materials) or the crash site (she's just intrigued by it)
- she kinda reminds me a little of wall-e tbh

Re: JUST IMAGINE THAT |✦| storage - array - 04-15-2020

i want to feel too
i want to be alive and wave to the sky

Code:
[div style="font-size: 17pt; text-align: center; color: #e0ddff; overflow: hidden; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: 8px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 4px #777; padding: 5px;"]i want to feel too[/div]
[div style="font-size: 13pt; text-align: center; color: #777; overflow: hidden; font-family: trebuchet ms;"]i want to be alive and wave to the sky [abbr=tags]✦[/abbr][/div]

Re: JUST IMAGINE THAT |✦| storage - array - 04-16-2020

┏
                                  ┛
i want to feel too
i want to be alive and wave to the sky

Code:
[div style="font-size: 13pt; text-align: center; color: #777; overflow: hidden; font-family: trebuchet ms; line-height: 139%; text-shadow: 3px 3px 4px #777;"]     ┏
                                  ┛[/div][div style="font-size: 17pt; text-align: center; color: #e0ddff; overflow: hidden; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: 8px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 4px #777; padding: 5px; margin-top: -38px;"]i want to feel too[/div][div style="font-size: 13pt; text-align: center; color: #777; overflow: hidden; font-family: trebuchet ms; padding: 3px;"]i want to be alive and wave to the sky [abbr=tags]✦[/abbr][/div]

Re: JUST IMAGINE THAT |✦| storage - array - 04-16-2020

▪□┓
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Odio facilisis mauris sit amet massa vitae tortor. Leo urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis. Vitae turpis massa sed elementum tempus egestas sed. Scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum leo vel orci porta. Vitae nunc sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu sem integer. Lorem sed risus ultricies tristique nulla aliquet enim. Iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue eu consequat. Duis at consectetur lorem donec. Eget nulla facilisi etiam dignissim. Morbi leo urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis sed.

Lectus mauris ultrices eros in cursus. Eget magna fermentum iaculis eu non diam phasellus vestibulum lorem. Tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus. Non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum consectetur libero id faucibus. Mus mauris vitae ultricies leo integer. Accumsan sit amet nulla facilisi morbi. Eget aliquet nibh praesent tristique magna. Arcu cursus euismod quis viverra nibh cras pulvinar mattis. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo duis. Lobortis scelerisque fermentum dui faucibus. Convallis aenean et tortor at risus viverra adipiscing at. Nunc id cursus metus aliquam eleifend mi in nulla. Nibh nisl condimentum id venenatis a condimentum vitae. A lacus vestibulum sed arcu non odio. Egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Vitae suscipit tellus mauris a. Mattis aliquam faucibus purus in massa tempor nec feugiat nisl. Amet massa vitae tortor condimentum lacinia quis vel eros.
┗□▪

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 475px; font-size: 17pt; text-align: right; color: #e0ddff; overflow: hidden; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: 8px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 4px #777; padding: 5px;"]▪□┓[/div][div style="width: 400px; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; color: #777; overflow: hidden; font-family: trebuchet ms;"]text here[/div][div style="width: 475px; font-size: 17pt; text-align: left; color: #e0ddff; overflow: hidden; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: 8px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 4px #777; padding: 5px;"]┗□▪[/div][/align]