Beasts of Beyond
i'm a shapeshifter - heist - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: i'm a shapeshifter - heist (/showthread.php?tid=11697)

i'm a shapeshifter - heist - charactercemetary. - 04-07-2020

[glow=#000,1,400]WE'VE BECOMES ECHOES BUT ECHOES, THEY FADE AWAY — 。+゚.[/glow]
White paws gently had traversed the island. And hot damn, was it fucking tiring getting there. He appears, using wind to whip up smoke and teleport to that massive turtle statue, standing atop its head. This time, it was time for a new form, a disguise. People were getting dangerously close to knowing, to finding out, so for right now, he was a solid chocolate tabby with blue-green eyes. He stands, the white moonlit magician standing dramatically. He smirks, humming before clearing his throat, perhaps to get everyone's attention. The phantom thief's tail flickers behind him. "Ladies and Gentlemen, it's show time!"

//one can reply before [member=11389]michael t.[/member] does. Please no successful unmaskings!

Re: i'm a shapeshifter - heist - michael t. - 04-08-2020

Ever since Michael had received the note from Kaito telling him the other was gonna raid his house, he had been on guard. Michael was a thief, he didn't get his shit stolen from him. He certainly didn't get his shit stolen from him by kids who enjoyed playing dress up, either. So, when the fugitive spotted Kaito standing atop the statue, he felt a growl leave him, rumbling from the back of his throat. Getting up to his feet, the bobcat moved forward through the little gathered crowd, shouting about the murmurings around him, "Hey! Hey you! Are you the fucker who left that note on my house? Cause if you are, I'd just like to let you know that this ain't gonna work out well for you. I don't appreciate people takin' my fucking things, you got it?" He wouldn't resort to violence yet, especially not since using his earth elementals drained him so thoroughly. However, if Kaito decided not to heed his warnings, Michael would be delighted to tear him a new one.

[glow=#75603C,1,000]" oh, it's a setup, no, no, we won't fall. "[/glow] [Image: Sx2KbYd.png]

Re: i'm a shapeshifter - heist - THEM - 04-09-2020

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana;"]Of all the things Miller thought he could escape by leaving Tanglewood, he couldn't have possibly expected this to follow him. It wasn't the first time he'd seen the thief, as he'd witnessed multiple robbery attempts from the feline before. Yet, regardless of the precautions they'd taken in Tanglewood, the one-off appearances seemed to continue. This was no less irritating to him. "What the hell are you doing here?" The cheetah bares his teeth as he scowls at the tabby. He seemed to be in a new form, but that did little to disguise the thief's familiar tagline. "How many times do I have to say that this isn't going to work out well for you?"

Re: i'm a shapeshifter - heist - ROXANNE R. - 04-09-2020

[glow=white,1,400]I LOVE YOU, CANNIBAL QUEEN !。+゚.[/glow]
She recalled that tagline and saying from a while ago, Roxie approaching the scene with an unamused expression as a frown tugged at her lips. Apparently, Miller knew the guy and she rolled her eyes at the whole situation. She would walk up to Michael brushing against his side only to mew with a mischievous smirk saying under her breath in a whisper "Bet, he'll fall off or I can make him." She could fly once more so she could easily knock over the feline who was resting upon a statue, a snort escaping her as she took a few steps forward and spread out her wings in a rapid movement causing some sand to fly. Oh yeah, she'd love to tear someone a new one by flying. [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: i'm a shapeshifter - heist - Keona. - 04-10-2020

[align=center]
If I fall, get knocked down, pick myself up off the ground
"Ladies and gentleman, it's show time!"  What?  Bewildered, the tiny Dealer trotted towards the sound.  An unfamiliar voice.  Anger in Michael's.  An uninvited trespasser then.  Does he honestly believe it's wise to steal from pirates?

With her tail lashing irritably behind her, Keona slipped through the crowd until she found Michael and Roxanne.  Miller too.  Who sounded just as angry.  Sounded like this showboating stranger already made an impression elsewhere.  Her ears flicked back.  Well then.  Perhaps someone deserved a lesson.

"'m gonna give you one warning," Keona called.  "Get down 'an get out our territory.Or suffer the consequences.
✯ — keona sibéal ní faoláin. female. dealer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: i'm a shapeshifter - heist - fulzanin - 04-10-2020

Blits had never seen a heist before. He'd never seen a show, either. The sinornithosaurus had lived the majority of his life underground in the midst of monsters. Theft nor party favors were exactly passing through his mind as he came trotting to the scene. On the roof was.. someone, someone that was claiming it was 'show time'. Movie time? His orange eyes scrunched up, unsure as to if this stranger was simply wanting a great and dramatic entrance to the group, or not. The hostile reactions that he overheard suggested such wasn't the case. "What's so wrong with a show..?" Blits asked as he came to a halt, his voice somewhat soft. "I'm pretty sure if he fell off he might break something." The less inquisitive statement was uttered in a murmur, uncertainty lacing both of his sentences as well as flickering in his orange gaze.

TAGS 2/27/20: