Beasts of Beyond
OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+----- Forum: Uncharted OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+----- Thread: OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart (/showthread.php?tid=1168)

Pages: 1 2

OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart - pallid-i - 05-07-2018

[align=center]HARRISON'S HEARTCHART - LAST UPDATED 5/8

JERSEYBOY - - -
"He's my zio! He's really fun to be around, and I want to play with him some more! Maybe he's like pa, or maybe he's better? I doubt it, but he seems like a cool uncle."
[color=#ff837d]Harrison wants to get to know Jerseyboy better and the kitten already looks up to him for some reason. Maybe it's because they're "related" or maybe it's because Harrison sees something in him that he wishes to be. Who really knows. He's quite fond of Jersey despite them not interacting much.

[color=#7df9ff]IZUKU
- - -
"He's very pretty and nice to talk to! I love hanging out with, but I wish i knew what was making him so.. antsy. I want to bring him joy! One day I'll be able to, but for the moment, I should just offer him comfort whenever he needs it."
[color=#ff837d]Harrison is quite fond of Izuku despite their small interactions, and he would even consider his small friendship with the maine coon something of a brotherhood. He would love to get to know him better to cement his feelings for him, and he's hoping he and Izuku can become close friends.

[color=#7df9ff]JACOB
- - -
"My pa! I love him so much and he's the best father I could ever ask for! He always encourages me to be the best I can be, and I want to make him proud of me. I would do anything for him, and I'm sure he would do anything for me."
[color=#ff837d]Harrison is quite proud to be the Chief's son, and he strives to be just like his father so he can bring honor to the family name. Even though Harrison is scared of making his father disappointed in him, this is something he isn't verbal about this and would much rather think his father is already proud of him.

[color=#7df9ff]MELANTHA
- - -
"Pretty cat lady! She's a big cat and very nice, and with pretty fur! I love her.. Maybe she's my ma? I don't know who's my mommy but I think she might be. I need to ask pa! I hope she's my ma. She's so cool and she tells me when I'm doing a good job."
[color=#ff837d]Harrison somewhat believes Melantha is his mom, but he also sees her as some kind of big sister, so he's not quite sure on what the actually think. All he really knows is that he adores Melantha, and that she would make a good mentor once he reaches the age of apprenticeship.

[color=#7df9ff]AIZAWA
- - -
"Mister Aizawa is cool! He says I can be big like him if I eat and do fitness! I wanna be big! He also gives good tips and said that if I work hard enough, I can achieve my goal! I wanna be like him when I grow up, and I'll be all big and fearsome! I'm gonna make mister Aizawa proud of me!"
[color=#ff837d]Harrison absolutely adores his "grandpa" Aizawa and strives to be like him when he grows up in terms strength and technique. He kind of hopes the other would mentor him so he can for sure grow up to be powerful. Though he's happy with just hanging out with him.

[color=COLOR]NAME HERE
- - - hearts go here!
"SPOKEN OPINION!"
[color=COLOR]UNSPOKEN OPINION! - if the character has something they would say aloud about this character/you want to write a more ooc summary of what your character thinks, put it here! delete if you don't want to do this section. <3

[color=COLOR]NAME HERE
- - - hearts go here!
"SPOKEN OPINION!"
[color=COLOR]UNSPOKEN OPINION! - if the character has something they would say aloud about this character/you want to write a more ooc summary of what your character thinks, put it here! delete if you don't want to do this section. <3

[color=COLOR]NAME HERE
- - - hearts go here!
"SPOKEN OPINION!"

guide for mobile:

Re: OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart - JERSEYBOY - 05-07-2018

*slams down uncle jers*

Re: OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart - pallid-i - 05-07-2018

ADDED COOL UNCLE YEEEE

Re: OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart - arcy - 05-07-2018

[align=center][div style=";0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]SLAMS FIST!!
owo wht abt my Boy??

Re: OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart - jacob w.c. - 05-07-2018

Aaa Jacob??

Re: OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart - melantha - 05-07-2018

mel? >:^)

Re: OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart - guts - 05-07-2018

/throws grandpa aizawa in

Re: OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart - pallid-i - 05-08-2018

finALLY UPDATED EVERYTHING WHOOP

Re: OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart - ATBASH CIPHER. - 05-09-2018

pssst atbash??

Re: OVER HERE, OVER THERE, EVERYWHERE | star son's heartchart - | KILLUA ZOLDYCK | - 05-09-2018

killua?