Beasts of Beyond
forget how it feels- intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: forget how it feels- intro (/showthread.php?tid=11646)

forget how it feels- intro - ASVINI - 04-05-2020

This.. was an interesting feeling. Between the stone of the town, to the soft sponge of the swamps, Asvini took great interest. Her paws shifted gently, tiny claws pressing into it, before she lifted her head. The Tigon turned her head, tail flicking gently, and regarded her pelt silently. She was going to stand out like a thief in a mansion, but that was besides the point, her eyes shifted back forward. One step forward, before she paced backwards, to the stone.

Asvini decided she didn't like the swamp, between the bitter taste of the air and the wet texture beneath her paws. Instead, the cub turned her eyes towards the forest, cresting the hill behind the town. She started to walk in that direction, her expression stony and unforgiving. It seemed she wasn't afraid of where she was going, but she took deep interest in making sure it wouldn't look bad for her to walk back out of there.

Courage was not a word to use for her, at this moment. Simply.. boredom.

"speech"

[glow=black,2,300]BREAK THE SILENCE; DAMN THE DARK[/glow]

Re: forget how it feels- intro - wormwood. - 04-05-2020

HUNG PICTURES OF PATRON SAINTS UP ON MY WALL TO REMIND ME THAT I AM A FOOL. TELL ME WHERE I CAME FROM, WHAT I WILL ALWAYS BE: JUST A SPOILED LITTLE KID WHO WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL
It really shouldn't have surprised Aurum that his children wanted to explore. After all, when he had first joined Tanglewood, he had spent many days just exploring the swamp and forest land, trying to get an intimate feel of his new home. Unfortunately, that still didn't alleviate the proxy's worry over having his children run free, not wanting them to be injured by a gator, trip over something and hurt themselves, or worst of all – get kidnapped. He did know, however, that most of this was just his anxiety getting the best of him, so he had been making an active effort to relax and let them take the world at their own pace. After the whole incident with Nugget and that big gator, that was actively getting harder and harder, but he could deal. Nugget was safe. Everything was fine.

He had already known Asvini had left the house earlier in the day, since he kept an eye on the comings and goings in his home, but it wasn't until he headed down the steps of his porch that he thought of checking up on her. Taking a deep breath, he headed towards where the forest met the town, his tail flicking behind him and betraying the sense of worry that he was feeling inside. When he saw his daughter simply walking through the trees without worry, he felt himself relax slightly. She was fine, and there didn't seem to be any immediate threats. Jogging a little to catch up with her, the lion rumbled softly as he leaned down, touching his nose to her ear, "Hey Vini... what do you think of the forest so far? It's not too exciting." It could be exciting when there was some damn weird stuff going on – which wasn't exactly strange for Tanglewood –  but he wasn't looking for any of that right now.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #1B1B2F; font-size: 24px;"][color=#44437F]— AURUM
#psychosocial.

Re: forget how it feels- intro - charactercemetary. - 04-05-2020

[glow=#000,1,400]WE'VE BECOMES ECHOES BUT ECHOES, THEY FADE AWAY — 。+゚.[/glow]
Kaito himself went on walks, but for a different reason. Perhaps just to clear his mind, to not be tired all the time. Light paws carried him upon tree branches. He hated the swamp as well - all the water.

His gaze appears oceanic, blue, like the water he was named after. Yet, he found his home in places where he could escape easily, places he could hide. A swamp or an ocean would not be the best place for that. The black smoke trudges forward, when he catches sight of one of Aurum's actual kids, and the lion himself. "Yo!" he calls. "How are you guys doing?" He asks, jogging up to them.