Beasts of Beyond
just for now ● alithís evgenis visit - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: just for now ● alithís evgenis visit (/showthread.php?tid=11642)

just for now ● alithís evgenis visit - teef - 04-04-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai 'pure' shi 'honest' lynn lingré. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting kydobi, regina & idyllfields. marauder of the pitt. demiromantic gray-asexual.
[/td][/tr][/table]
they knew that this wasn't a good idea, that many of the bodies here would rather see their head rolling upon the ground. the last time that they had been here... had been around the time that the rosebloods had fallen and another group had taken over. a low rumble in their throat, the dragon drifted through to the edge of the territory, standing silent and resolute, blind gaze sweeping the terrain, trying to remember the path that they had last taken. taking a smaller and more maneuverable form, the dragon shifted to their jaguar body, picking their way to tanglewood's border, a basket of goods and trading supplies caught in their jaws. settling patiently, they knew that they would soon be discovered, wishing to themself that they might see their children in their travels. they came in peace with an invite and more.

Re: just for now ● alithís evgenis visit - wormwood. - 04-05-2020

HUNG PICTURES OF PATRON SAINTS UP ON MY WALL TO REMIND ME THAT I AM A FOOL. TELL ME WHERE I CAME FROM, WHAT I WILL ALWAYS BE: JUST A SPOILED LITTLE KID WHO WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Aurum and Bai Shi did not have a good history. They were the entire reason that the angel had chosen to kill Kydobi months ago – to specifically put Bai Shi in pain. An even worse pain than what he had experienced when Red had been taken. However, while the lion would've responded with open hostility had he known this was Bai Shi, he had never actually seen the other in anything except his dragon form. So, when a very unfamiliar scent entered his nose on one of his walks, he felt less anger and more curiosity, wondering what group was out there that he didn't really know the scent of. Deviating from his usual walking path, the male made his way over to where Bai Shi was, sitting in front of them and looking the jaguar over. They had come bringing gifts, which was usually a good sign, "Hey there, stranger. Could you tell me who you are and why you're on Tanglewood's border? Hopefully those presents are for us." He adopted a sort of joking tone at the end, not wanting to intimidate someone who hadn't caused any trouble thus far, and had presumably brought them trading supplies.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #1B1B2F; font-size: 24px;"][color=#44437F]— AURUM
#psychosocial.

Re: just for now ● alithís evgenis visit - charactercemetary. - 04-05-2020

[glow=#000,1,400]WE'VE BECOMES ECHOES BUT ECHOES, THEY FADE AWAY — 。+゚.[/glow]
Ah, diplomatic relations. Something that strengthened any group, really. At least, that's what he assumed. A logical guess - as there were gifts, and not only that, but this person's stance wasn't aggressive. One thought that if they wanted to cause as much chaos as they could, they'd start off by attacking. "Hello, nice to meet you. Kuroba Kaito," the teen replies, offering a smile.

Re: just for now ● alithís evgenis visit - EVARHI - 04-05-2020

EVARHI
[table]
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
got nothing to prove -

evarhi niazai lingre
tanglewood

pronounced: (ev-are-ee)

general
male - aquatic draconic serval (albino, green, black) - 5 months - Regina Niazai x Bai Shi Lingre - no crush - no mentor

powers
none
[/td][/tr][/table]
but don’t make me show you i got nothing to lose —

Aurum may not have known who that was but Evarhi knew. That was his father. Evarhi hadn’t said his goodbyes... he had just left.

This was the last place he has expected his dad to show up and Evarhi felt scared actually. Scared that Bai Shi had decided to show up and demand Evarhi come home.

Quietly and rather timidly the boy would make his way there. Remaining quiet.

[sup][w]isker[/sup]

Re: just for now ● alithís evgenis visit - CAUSTIC. - 04-06-2020

He'd seen dragons before- or, dragon equivalents, at least. They were fantasy monsters of eras long forgot, told to children of yore. Caustic approaches form the wood work, placing himself behind Aurum, staring at the dragon.
TAGSPLAYLIST • PENNED BY OWLIE
THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY OUT
© LEXASPERATED