Beasts of Beyond
MCDONALDS MCDONALDS MCDONALDS / intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: MCDONALDS MCDONALDS MCDONALDS / intro (/showthread.php?tid=11628)

MCDONALDS MCDONALDS MCDONALDS / intro - COSMIIX - 04-04-2020

[glow=white,1,400]I'VE LAUGHED AND CRIED, I'VE HAD MY FAILS. MY SHARE OF LOSING !。+゚.[/glow]
one black coffee

The smallest of Aurum's children had been spending time with himself or moreso of the fact that his sisters ignored him anyways. Not all of them thankfully but it still hurt the little cub, his nose twitched a bit. He was following after a toad at the moment unaware of his surroundings, the road would take a few hops and Nugget tried to mimic them with a soft giggle erupting from his maw. The rather small cub hadn't realized he was near the swamps waters, his gaze fixated onto the amphibian that was hopping away from him. "A-ah! Don't worry, I won't h...hurt you!" He tripped during one of his clumsy hops and fell face first into the mud though his paws had gotten a hold of the toad that was squirming in his grip. Little did the runt of the litter realize that there was something hissing at him, the sound growing louder and he turned around holding the toad close to his chest realizing it was an alligator. His fur puffed up with fear, he wasn't able to move. He was a deer in headlights. Still with fear, he opened his maw as if going to call out for his mother but he wasn't brave enough to muster it up. A few tears stinging at his eyes, his body shivering. [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: MCDONALDS MCDONALDS MCDONALDS / intro - charactercemetary. - 04-04-2020

[glow=#000,1,400]WE'VE BECOMES ECHOES BUT ECHOES, THEY FADE AWAY — 。+゚.[/glow]
Kaito didn't know how to feel about the new additions to the family. After all, well... it'd make his job as Kaitou KID so much harder, but at the same time, Aurum had wanted children, and Kaito decided to help out with the little rascals. His gaze perked up as he saw one. What was he doing so close to the waters? The Turkish Angora jogs, making his way over, to tell Goldnugget to get out of the way. To get back home. He was sure Aurum didn't care how muddy the tigon cub was, if he just made it home in one piece! The magician clenches as he sees the green alligator appear, from the murky and muddy abyss.

Kaito leapt forward, his white paws skidding to a stop in front of the cub. "You!" He calls, turning his head to the tigon, blue oceanic eyes narrowing a bit, his tongue clicking before he reverts to that "Poker Face" smirk, even if he does appear very serious. "Go home, I've got this guy." With that, he turns to the alligator, making wind whip, trying to create a barrier of fast-moving air in order to allow Goldnugget to escape. He may be a magician, but he didn't always run from a fight.

Re: MCDONALDS MCDONALDS MCDONALDS / intro - wormwood. - 04-04-2020

HUNG PICTURES OF PATRON SAINTS UP ON MY WALL TO REMIND ME THAT I AM A FOOL. TELL ME WHERE I CAME FROM, WHAT I WILL ALWAYS BE: JUST A SPOILED LITTLE KID WHO WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Anxiety. It was not a feeling that Aurum was unacquainted with, and after his children had been born, that feeling had only grown more familiar. It wasn't that his little cubs were a burden, or anything of that sort. He was just desperate to make sure that they didn't get hurt, knowing about the many different kinds of danger that lurked not only outside of Tanglewood, but inside as well. The swamp, although it had been somewhat improved since Beck's original founding, was still not a welcoming landscape, and certainly not one that he wanted his children stumbling around alone. Unfortunately, the proxy had other things to attend to besides just watching over his little ones, which sometimes led to issues such as this one, with Nugget being in danger and Aurum not being around to help.

Or, at least, the male hadn't been around to help immediately. He had been on the way back from checking over the tree markings when he heard Kaito's voice, shouting something about going home to another. There was a spike of anxiety in Aurum's gut, and the angel quickly made his way through the trees, leaping forward in a lumbering fashion from log to log. When he eventually made it to where Kaito and Nugget were, a soft grasp left him, followed by an intimidating roar at the creature who had been threatening his child. He moved to try and grab Nugget by the scruff of the neck and pull him backwards, away from the gator. If he was successful, he would gather up his fire elementals in his maw, shooting forth a ball of flame to try and hit the gator. If he wasn't successful, then he would just step in front of Nugget protectively, watching Kaito worriedly.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #1B1B2F; font-size: 24px;"][color=#44437F]— AURUM
#psychosocial.