Beasts of Beyond
GET OFF MY LAWN ☆ returning child - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: GET OFF MY LAWN ☆ returning child (/showthread.php?tid=11603)

GET OFF MY LAWN ☆ returning child - wormwood. - 03-30-2020

HUNG PICTURES OF PATRON SAINTS UP ON MY WALL TO REMIND ME THAT I AM A FOOL. TELL ME WHERE I CAME FROM, WHAT I WILL ALWAYS BE: JUST A SPOILED LITTLE KID WHO WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL
To be honest, when Aurum had first smelled the Pittian scent on the border of Tanglewood, he had been ready to just end it all. He had been ready to charge forward and dig his teeth into anything that moved, and make good on the promise that Leroy had made that if The Pitt ever did anything to Tanglewood again, it would be their end. However, the scent had turned out to just be Sweeney and Noor, the two fox children deciding to cause trouble where it very much wasn't needed or appreciated in any way. Still, seeing as they were both very much just dumb kids, Aurum had help back on snapping or doing anything horrible, instead just presenting Sweeney with the opportunity to go back to her home on her own. When Sweeney had refused, the proxy of Tanglewood had taken matters into his own paws, snatching the child up by the scruff of the neck and heading off to bring her back to the Pitt, telling Noor that she could follow or meet the same fate. He had no idea if she had decided to follow, but if she hadn't, she would end up back here soon enough as well. He had his doubts that Kydobi or any of the other Pittians would be glad to see him on their border, but hs found that he also didn't really give much of a shit what they thought. Perhaps if they didn't want Tanglers around, they should've kept a better eye on their kids.

The pregnant tigon made his way to where the sand met the trees and the stink of the Pitt grew stronger, knowing the border of the enemy group well. Sweeney was still spitting and thrashing in his jaws, but he ignored the girl for the most part, just keeping his neck stretched out and her flailing limbs far away from his swelled stomach. Once they reached the actual border, the angel sat down, placing Sweeney on the ground and clearing his throat before he roared, "Pittians! I'd just like to inform you that I'm returning miss Sweeney here to you, seeing as she was on Tanglewood territory earlier today." His voice was gruff and irritated, both from a mix of pregnancy hormones and general annoyance at the situation. He was certainly in a much different body from his usual angelic lion one, but he was fairly sure that Kydobi and any other Pittians who knew of him would be able to recognize him, both from his tone of voice and his lack of one eye in this body as well. Holding a paw out to keep Sweeney away from him and make sure that she didn't try swinging at him again, Aurum lifted his chin up, one blue eye narrowed as he spoke firmly, "I would recommend that you keep a closer eye on your children around here. Tanglewood would never hurt an innocent child, but any number of threats could've snapped them up on their way there. It's downright irresponsible." Perhaps he was rubbing things in a bit harshly, but he didn't particularly want Sweeney and her gang on their fucking territory again, so he wanted to make sure it stuck.

( please don't post until [member=10555]sweeney c.f.[/member] does!!! )

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #722227; font-size: 24px;"][color=#c16f78]— AURUM
#psychosocial.

Re: GET OFF MY LAWN ☆ returning child - trojan g. - 03-30-2020

[div style="max-width: 425px; text-align: justify; text-indent: 30px; opacity: 0.70; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; padding-top: 10px;"]She loathed the humiliation that was bound to happen with the outcome of the stunt she had pulled on that day. Hoping to simply splash a few Tanglers with some soap and water, she'd gotten distracted when the other child had shown up, and it had been her downfall. She'd not been able to throw the balloons she had wanted to, and then she had gotten picked up by Aurum and dragged back here. She'd tried to get loose, but the whole time the grip stayed firm, and, eventually, she just swung in his jaws, paws circling around in an attempt to whack him somewhere.

Finally, however, she had been put down and immediately she turned around, running in an attempt to ram into the other, before paw came out and stopped her from doing so. "You're stupid and fat, and you're no fun!" She'd finally bark out, tail lashing out behind her as her ears pinned to her head, "You ruined the fun! And you didn't let the kid come and that was mean." She had wanted Atticus to come, wanted him to see the glory of the Pitt and realize just how much Tanglewood stank compared to the desert.

[align=center]text | "speech"

Re: GET OFF MY LAWN ☆ returning child - Kydobi - 03-31-2020

[align=center]
IM JUST A SOUL WHOSE INTENTIONS ARE GOOD -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

Naturally a Tangler’s scent would bring Kydobi to that specific area immediately. He would be a little concerned to see a rather large and very pregnant tigon on his lands....

Holding Sweeney. He couldn’t help but groan, of all the children to venture out it was the most poorly mannered and behaved ones.

Did Kydobi have any clue this was Aurum? No. He did not and so he would not behave as defensive as he would if he did. After he groaned he would sigh walking forward, saving the lecture for later.

“Thank you so much. We’re trying our best, the children outnumber the adults in a very skewed ratio... and we’re only getting more everyday.”

He would walk forward, snorting out some smoke from his nostrils. The brute was pissed at Sweeney. Her bravado was more foolish than anything worth admiring. She could’ve gotten herself killed and what was worse was that he wouldn’t have had a clue. One of his least favorite things was events pointing out his inadequacies. He felt like a shitty leader more times than not.

“Sweeney if you think you’re going to come out unpunished you’re so far from correct. This is by far the dumbest act you’ve done so far.”, perhaps it was time to pay the Halls a visit.

[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: GET OFF MY LAWN ☆ returning child - CAESAR CIPHER. - 03-31-2020

THERE IS NO LIFE, THERE IS NO SPARK !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE PITT. DWELLER.
Just like Kydobi, the smell of Tanglewood in the air lured Caesar to the scene and at first, he was about ready to pounce at the Tangler just as he had done with the Typhoon cub that had visited a couple days ago. Luckily for Aurum though, he was only returning a Pittian and Caesar would be stupid to attack someone returning one of their own. That being said, Caesar was still wary of the Tangler and his eyes narrowed as he came to stand next to Kydobi. "You can leave now." The demon stated flatly to Aurum, not wanting the dude to be here any longer than he should be.

Hearing Kydobi's words to Sweeny, Caesar cleared his throat, trying to signal that he had something to say. Without waiting to see if he could speak, he quickly went on, "I think we should have some sort of concentration camp for the kids." He said. "Teach them that they can't do stupid shit like this and get away with it." Quite frankly, he was sure this punishment was far better than what Kydobi had in mind for them. The leader seemed like somewhat of a pushover, if he was honest, but he wouldn't quite voice that out loud just yet.
#psychosocial.

Re: GET OFF MY LAWN ☆ returning child - deimos - 03-31-2020

It feels as if every other day there was some kind of new cub, here, there, over there. Piers sighed gently- at first seeing Kydobi approach, then Caeser. If that wasn't a recipe for disaster, then he didn't know what was. Slowly, he padded closer, his eyes sweeping over Sweeney with a raised brow, then up towards the tigon. He frowned for a moment, ears twitching. Despite the voice placing rather closely, he shrugged it off. "We appreciate the gesture." He said, briefly tailing Caeser's words with a pointed look towards the piss-yellow cat.

Piers looked towards his father, then down at Sweeney. "Come on Sweens." He said, adopting a nickname at that second without hestitation. His tail swung lowly, turning to head back towards camp.

[align=center]
template by orion

Re: GET OFF MY LAWN ☆ returning child - wormwood. - 03-31-2020

HUNG PICTURES OF PATRON SAINTS UP ON MY WALL TO REMIND ME THAT I AM A FOOL. TELL ME WHERE I CAME FROM, WHAT I WILL ALWAYS BE: JUST A SPOILED LITTLE KID WHO WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Nothing but a sigh left Aurum as Sweeney spat at him, knowing full well that the child had nothing at her disposal but words, and intended to make full use of them. The proxy managed to keep his cool, however, answering with a flick of his long tail, "Insult me all you want, but this is your home, little one. You belong here. And Atticus couldn't come along for the journey because he is far too young. He could've gotten hurt." Shortly after this, Kydobi approached, causing the angel to tense up slightly, his jaw tightening. Luckily, it seemed as though Kydobi didn't recognize him, at least not in this form. He gave a stiff little nod before he spoke, sighing, "I can understand that... but still, please teach the children to be careful. I am not worried about Tanglers or Typhooners, but all of the loners that lie between our lands." He could've been more aggresive to Kydobi, but honestly it would've amounted to little. It was only putting his cubs in unnecessary danger, and he wanted to get back to the swamp as quickly as possible.

When Caesar approached, Aurum found himself frowning at the other's cold tone of voice, his ears pinning back as he responded gruffly, "Trust me, I plan to." He wanted to trash Caesar's horrid concept for some sort of concentration camp for the children, but he was also fairly sure Kydobi would be fully capable of shooting that down himself. The proxy was about to turn and start the journey home... but then a familiar face appeared. Aurum froze when he spotted Piers, his one blue eye widening in shock as he remained rooted in place. He hadn't seen the boy in months now, and he was... here? With Kydobi? Aurum couldn't help it: he needed to say something. Once he was able to move again, the tigon took a step forward, stumbling over his words, "Wh... Piers? Piers, is that you? I had no idea that you were here. It's... it's Aurum." The large feline knew well that he hadn't left things off on a good foot with Piers, but... at one point the boy had been almost like a son to him when Kydobi was still deceased, so to see him now... it felt like all of the air had been ripped from his lungs.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #722227; font-size: 24px;"][color=#c16f78]— AURUM
#psychosocial.

Re: GET OFF MY LAWN ☆ returning child - Kydobi - 04-05-2020

[align=center]
IM JUST A SOUL WHOSE INTENTIONS ARE GOOD -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

Had Kydobi known it was Aurum he probably wouldn’t have criticized Caesar for speaking as he did. But because he didn’t know just who exactly he was speaking to, the Savannah’s attitude seemed unnecessarily rude.

To make matters worse Caesar kept talking. As a Pittian he represented the group as whole. The way the cat acted to strangers would be the impression he left of the Pitt to them. But Caesar was an idiot and he kept talking. When the brute mentioned a concentration camp Kydobi had enough
“Caesar!”, he would snap,”Remember your place and be courteous or shut up. Besides, you do stupid shit and get away with it. Don’t advocate for your own punishment.”

Sweeney was a child with no father. Caesar was a grown man with experience. He had no excuse.

Piers came and Kydobi would look at the Tangler. He knew where his son came from and he knew he deserted them. Would this warrant an aggressive reaction?  If so Kydobi was ready to defend his child. What happened wasn’t what Kydobi had expected.

Immediately the brute’s gaze darkened. His eyes looked down at the tigon’s stomachs before returning to their face, “I think you should leave now.”

Everytime Kydobi had tried to peacefully interact with a tangler, even his own son, he was met with immense hostility.

“Or I’ll make you Aurum.” the of all the Tanglers that took no mercy towards the Pittians, the angel held the most hate in his heart. Kydobi would show no kindness to Aurum.

[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: GET OFF MY LAWN ☆ returning child - deimos - 04-09-2020

He had, indeed, turned to leave. His paws locked on the ground, and he froze as his name was called. Ears twitched, his tufted hair waving a bit before settling as the wind died down. His eyes darkened a bit, the words swimming in his ears. Aurum. He inhaled sharply, then sighed, lowering his head, before turning, looking towards Aurum. Ocean blue eyes settled on the tigon's, hurt, and it was visible. He looked towards his father, then back towards Aurum, and he barely managed to speak, trying to ignore the war between the two of them.

"Aurum." He greeted, weakly, before continuing in his speech. "You never looked for me." He was an adolescent of many words, but they escaped him now. Very, very quickly escaped him. He stared at Aurum, his shoulders tensing up, before looking towards his father. "It's okay. He won't do anything now." He managed softly, turning his head away. He didn't want to talk, it appeared, by the tenseness in his shoulders.

[align=center]
template by orion

Re: GET OFF MY LAWN ☆ returning child - wormwood. - 04-11-2020

The tigon's eyes were fixed solely upon Piers as he stood at the border, a sort of calm sadness seen within them. From the way the other was standing and interacting so easily... he must've come of his own free will. The thought only made his heart ache more, and the angel took a step forward, muzzle opening to breathe out soft apologies, only for Kydobi to interrupt. The angel's ears flattened upon hearing the ardent's words, and he immediately wanted to snap, hatred burning in his chest once again. The words he was my son too flashed in his mind, but he bit his tongue to keep from spewing them. It wasn't true, not really. He had treated Piers as a son, but that had never been anything official. Aurum had watched over him because he was friends with Indie, and had grown fond of the boy. Still, Kydobi had more claim to Piers, and it didn't seem as though the boy had any issue with staying within the desert dwelling group, at least not from what the proxy could see. He simply hissed at Ky, voice low, "I just returned a child to your group. I think you'd grant me the courtesy to at least speak to one of my former clanmates." He never would've actually harmed Sweeney, but there was still some sort of thinly veiled threat there – what would've happened if he hadn't returned her?

Turning his attention back to Piers, Aurum could feel the strong sadness from the brief words that left the boy. His heart clenched painfully, and he muttered, weakly, "I scoured the entire territory of Tanglewood for you... I never thought... I never thought you'd come here." Here was said like a curse, as if the very thought of the younger male going to live within the Pitt was like a stab through the heart. Glancing back towards Kydobi briefly, the tigon sighed heavily before he continued, "...I can't remain here, but if you ever want to come to Tanglewood. To talk. I will make sure that nothing happens to you, Piers..." He took in a shaky breath before he turned to leave the territory, his jaw slightly clenched. He wanted to stay and talk more with Piers, but Kydobi had spoken, and it didn't seem as though the other was very interested in speaking more right now anyways.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #1B1B2F; font-size: 24px;"][color=#44437F]— AURUM
#psychosocial.