Beasts of Beyond
i am not a robot — alaric graves - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: i am not a robot — alaric graves (/showthread.php?tid=11592)

i am not a robot — alaric graves - alaric g. - 03-29-2020

[align=center]
— This is the storage for Alaric Graves, penned by Windy.

Table of Contents.
I. Biography.
II. Playlist.
III. Art.
IV. Thread hub.

Re: i am not a robot — alaric graves - alaric g. - 03-29-2020

GENERAL.
✧ Alaric Graves | He has been given no nicknames, and has no opinion on those given.
✧ Physically 13 months, mentally 13 months | Born March 27, 2019 | Aries
Ages in real time.
✧ Cisgender male | Uses he/him/his pronouns
✧ Tanglewood | Member | No titles at the moment.
Alaric was not born in Tanglewood, and he instead migrated there at 11 months old.

APPEARANCE.
✧ Gray tabby (ref.) | health: 100% | Born as and is currently a gray tabby.
— A castle made of glass is perhaps the best description for Alaric. He is a particularly lithe feline, especially so for his gender. However, despite his thine frame, he is not necessarily small. He is taller than the average tabby, owing to his longer-than-average legs. His fur is short, but not incredibly so, and his coat is consistent with the normal striped pattern of tabbies. His gray fur is somewhat darker than the "normal" color that gray tabbies display, and in the right light it may appear black. It is normally well groomed and Alaric would not be caught dead with it matted or mangled. His face is the same gray color as the rest of his coat. His eyes are icy blue, and they are shaped in such a way that they appear to be constantly narrowed, creating an unapproachable appearance.
— accessories He currently owns no accessories.
— current injuries He currently has no scars or injuries.

PERSONALITY.
✧ Adaptable, caring (at least on some level), level-headed.
✧ Competitive.
✧ Blunt, cutthroat, has a tendency to bottle his emotions, outwardly apathetic, tactless.
— Alaric is somewhat abrasive; those around him would describe him as thoroughly cutthroat and apathetic, while simultaneously being one of the most competitive creatures that one can come across. He doesn't view everything as a competition, but you better believe that when he does, he will do everything he can to come out victorious, and if he doesn't he is prepared to make the life of the winner a living hell. He is also incredibly blunt and tactless, and he often finds himself unable to hold back his razor of a tongue. This is not to say, however, that he doesn't know he shouldn't say these things; he is well aware of the fact that he probably shouldn't, but doesn't really care all that much about whose feelings he hurts. On some level, though, this can be attributed to his tendency to bottle up his emotions. Whether he wants to admit it or not, deep down he is scared that if he lets his emotions control him then they will eventually overtake him and he will hurt himself or someone close to him. As such, he chooses to process what he feels at a later time, during which he will explode into anger, sadness, or any combination of other negative feelings. On the bright side, though, he tends to be caring on some level to most other creatures, although his way of displaying isn't of the usual sort. He is adaptable as well, and is also generally very calm.

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ NPC x NPC | His father is dead, and he left his mother behind in search of a different life.
✧ Member of the Graves family.
✧ Biromantic bisexual | Single
✧ No friends at the moment. | No best friends at the moment.

INTERACTIONS.
✧ Physically medium | Mentally very difficult | No powers | No weapons
✧ Will not start fights, and is generally hard to really provoke | Will not kill
✧ No mentor | No apprentice | Generally unskilled in fighting
✧ Not allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | Attack in bolded black | Mention [member=12638]alaric g.[/member] when attacking

MISC.
✧ Alaric is based on Cristina Yang from Grey's Anatomy.

[align=center]
— Playlist

I. "Leave My Body" by Florence + The Machine.
II. "Black Sheep" by Gin Wigmore.
III. "Be Brave" by My Brightest Diamond.
IV. "I Am Not a Robot" by Marina and the Diamonds.
V. "Elastic Heart" by Sia (feat. The Weeknd and Diplo)
VI. "The Art of Forgiveness" by Marina Mena.
VII. "Don't Believe in Love" by Dido.
VIII. "Hurricane Drunk" by Florence + The Machine.
IX. "Without You" by Ingrid Michaelson.
X. "I Was Here" by Beyoncé.
XI. "Like a Virgin" by Madonna.
XII. "Keep Breathing" by Ingrid Michaelson.
XIII. "Oh No!" by Marina and the Diamonds.
XIV. "Caring is Creepy" by The Shins.
XV. "She's So Gone" by Naomi Scott.
XVI. "Young Pilgrims" by The Shins.
XVII. "Suffocation Blues" by Black Pistol Fire.
XVIII. "Black Holes (Solid Ground)" by The Blue Stones.
XIX. "Drop Me in the Water" by Our Lady Peace.
XX. "Rolling With the Punches" by The Blue Stones.
XXI. "Thank God I'm Not You" by Himalayas.
XXII. "Nomad" by Death From Above 1979.
XXIII. "Grim" by The Blue Stones.
XXIV. "Broken Bones" by KALEO.
XXV. "I'm Just Waiting for My Time" by The Sheepdogs.

[align=center][div style="width:500px;font-family:times new roman;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]— Art

Amazing fullbody by Felibri!:
Awesome headshot by Stygian!:

[align=center]
— Thread Hub
I will be posting threads here that I find to be relevant to Alaric's life. Also included will be private threads and threads I create.

I. Alaric joins Tanglewood. March 20th, 2020.
II. Private thread with Leroy. March 25th, 2020.
III. Alaric has a nightmare about his past. After waking, he goes to gather herbs to clear his mind. March 26th, 2020.
IV. Alaric goes to ask Isaac for help in learning medicine. April 2nd, 2020.
V. Alaric stumbles upon Caustic in the process of collecting specimens. April 2nd, 2020.
VI. Oneshot. 2,290 words. April 11th, 2020.
VII. Private thread with Caustic. April 2nd, 2020.
VIII. Private thread with Ivan. April 12th, 2020.
IX. Caustic sets off an explosion in his home. Alaric, Caustic, and Isaac fight. April 12th, 2020.
X. Private thread with Aurum. May 8th, 2020.
XI. Private thread with Selby. May 9th, 2020.
XII. Alaric loses sight in one eye as a result of an injury caused by an earthquake. May 9th, 2020.