Beasts of Beyond
HOW DO I TEMPT YOU OUT OF THE CITY ; m&g - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: HOW DO I TEMPT YOU OUT OF THE CITY ; m&g (/showthread.php?tid=1158)

HOW DO I TEMPT YOU OUT OF THE CITY ; m&g - Beatrice - 05-06-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]These things were common in groups such as this, weren't they? She tried to think back to all the spying she had done and all information the beast had supplied her with. She felt certain that this was commonplace practice, and if it weren't, she didn't give a shit. She was here for a job and nothing more.

Nothing more. Hmm. If that were so, then why did she feel a certain tugging on her heart? There was something here that she had been desperately craving since the disappearance of her best friends and family: social interaction. Sure, Adelaide and the beast were interactions, but not good ones. Adelaide only used her for things, and the beast was terrifying. So, despite this just being a job, she was going to have fun with it - no matter what her benefactors said.

"Hey, I'm hosting a little meet and greet, if anyone's interested!" the canine called, tail wagging. [color=#D87921][b]"My name is Beatrice."
[color=#D87921][b]

Re: HOW DO I TEMPT YOU OUT OF THE CITY ; m&g - CAESAR CIPHER. - 05-07-2018

SO NOTORIOUS !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. CREW MATE.
Oh, damn, yeah, these were a thing, weren't they? Caesar's ears flicked as he heard Beatrice call for a meet-and-greet, and made his way over. He's already met her, but hey, fuck it. "You do remember me." This was more of a statement than a question, and Caesar was staring intently at Beatrice as he said this.
#psychosocial.

Re: HOW DO I TEMPT YOU OUT OF THE CITY ; m&g - lilyspoise - 05-07-2018

There are many names in history
but none of them are ours.
lilyspoise ♕ the typhoon ♕ budding flower ♕ tags
"Beatrice, hello!" Lil chimed, padding over as soon as she heard Beatrice's call. The canine was new here, but the tabby liked her already. She saw a lot of herself in the other -- the reserved nature especially -- and she felt a certain pull to the other. Beatrice made the part of her that longed for companionship feel satisfied, almost as if the canine had a piece of Lily's own soul with her. It was nice-- nice to feel kind of normal again, even if she wasn't. She didn't have time to catch a break in a while, so it was nice to have some room to breathe again. "Caesar, it's good to see you as well. How are you both fairing today?"

Re: HOW DO I TEMPT YOU OUT OF THE CITY ; m&g - ARGUS - 05-09-2018

[align=center]

I GOT A BONE TO PICK
[div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"] Ruby red eyes gloss over the entirety of the bay. The offcier's form seeming more and more brittle each day, with the bandages that wrapped around her neck and left wing. Each passing day she was growing more and more volatile, and her body was quickly catching up with the repercussions of a body that is not meant to live so precariously. Now argus has seemingly grounded herself. Unable to fly and too weary to make another long trench just to escape her clan for a moment. Surely, she would have learned her lesson by now. Right?

If Argus was anything she was resolute. Not necessarily steady against the tests of time but there all the same. Culling the broken and bruised parts of herself into something manageable. Allowing the sharpest edges of her own psyche well enough along until she was driven out of need to dull it. Because sharp edges are perfect for cutting her, yes- but they also could quickly turn outward and cut any threat she had to face.

Meet and greet- she wound't go so far to say this was the first one ever had in the typhoon, but it felt like ages since argus has attended one. Her steps careful, and even in her bandaged form she still managed to loom slightly with how big of statue she was- in comparison to most of her clanmates being either domestic felines or just normally sized wolves.

To see another canine was enough to pull a tug from the officer's lips. Dull red eyes catching a glimmer as she approached. Beatrice, Caesar and lil. She had seen them on occasion. But beatrice was new. so she decided it would probably be best anyway to introduce herself. "Name's Argus. I have been here for a good bit so if you have any questions feel free to ask me." Anything she didn't know she could probably logic herself- if not go to annoy pincher herself about it.
[W]isker

Re: HOW DO I TEMPT YOU OUT OF THE CITY ; m&g - Beatrice - 05-12-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]The first character to step forth was Caesar. She flicked her ear at his words, arching a metaphorical eyebrow. Oh, yeah, she did remember him; she had been there at his joining. "Caesar, wasn't it?" she inquired, tilting her head to the side.

Lil followed suit, and Beatrice felt a sudden ease at her appearance. She couldn't put her thumb on it, but she bet it was because she had carried Lil's twin souls for a brief period of time. Yes, she still had them, but they no longer rested inside her body, alongside her own soul. While within her, however, she had absorbed some of their thought processes. One of them being that Lil could always be trusted. "Hey, Lil! I'm doing pretty good, settling in nicely and all that. How're you?"

Argus appeared next, and a smile found its way to her maw. Holy shit. It was a wolf. The red heeler wagged her tail, surprised and happy to spy a fellow canine. Despite having once been a human, it felt good to see something similar to her new kind again. [color=#D87921][b]"Nice to meet you, Argus. If I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask you. Thank you."