Beasts of Beyond
I'm the best worst thing that hasn't happened to you yet - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I'm the best worst thing that hasn't happened to you yet (/showthread.php?tid=11514)

I'm the best worst thing that hasn't happened to you yet - trojan g. - 03-19-2020

ROMANEMPIRE
"I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls"
Roman had, in all honesty, been here for a while. Although that was the case, he hadn't yet come out of hiding completely, and had instead decided to save himself the troubles of getting too close to the water, and simply hiding. He couldn't hide any longer though, he was bored and lonely. So, coming out of his own little residence, the cheetah had pad forth, curiosity urging his feet forward as he did so.

Would there be anyone here that he knew? He was sure he'd known many a long time ago, but even so, would they recognize him? Normally donning a domestic feline's body, he was oddly different now comparatively, his telltale missing leg no longer missing for the time being, and fire cooled into embers along his body. "Hello?" The old male would speak, ears pricking as he waiting for but a moment before speaking once more. "My name's Roman, I joined a while ago and just kinda haven't been around much..." Oh how he wanted to change that.
tags - penned by @ tikki
[color=transparent]template by orion

Re: I'm the best worst thing that hasn't happened to you yet - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-19-2020

unfortunately for roman, the first to notice him would be someone he didn't know - or at the very least, aphra had no recollection of him. perhaps that was due to her own social distancing from everyone. she hadn't done in on purpose, truthfully, but shit happens and sometimes you had to go away for a while. 'twas life, after all.

"you and me both, darling." aphra spoke as she approached the larger feline, a soft smile on her face. "aphra cipher's the name, by the way. a pleasure." not really. although she wasn't going to speak these words out loud, the she-cat believed that romanempire should be honored to meet her - but no, she was gone far too long to start that for right now.
open your eyes up, step in the ring ━

Re: I'm the best worst thing that hasn't happened to you yet - bubblegum - 03-20-2020

Re: I'm the best worst thing that hasn't happened to you yet - michael t. - 03-20-2020

As of late, Michael had been around the Typhoon for quite a bit. Nowhere near as long as some people, but he'd been on the pirate group's island for several weeks now, and he had been fairly active, curious to see what the Typhoon had to offer. Initially, he had just been intending to hang out and maybe find some places where he could snatch up valuables. However, now that quite a bit of time had passed, and he had come to regard most of the other Typhooners as family? He was pretty sure he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Therefore, when he heard an unfamiliar voice calling out to gather people around, he felt a sense of surprise and curiosity. Getting up to his paws from his porch, Michael brushed aside the leftover bones of a fish he had been devouring before he made his way over to where Roman, Aphra, and now Goldie had gathered.

Sitting back on his haunches, the bobcat settled beside Goldie before his little tail flicked and wagged back and forth behind him, curiosity making him excited, "Roman, eh? Real honorable name. My name's Michael De Santa, nice to meet you." Scanning over the cheetah in front of him, Michael found himself looking for anything of interest to him. He had been trying to get out of the habit of stealing from other crewmates, but if Roman had something to add to his collection of jewelry – currently glinting around his neck and paws and ears – then that would be even more exciting. His one non-blind blue eye darted around behind his aviators, a small smile upon his muzzle.

[glow=#75603C,1,000]" oh, it's a setup, no, no, we won't fall. "[/glow] [Image: Sx2KbYd.png]