Beasts of Beyond
— felibri's coding storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: — felibri's coding storage (/showthread.php?tid=11491)

— felibri's coding storage - Felibri - 03-16-2020

A coding storage.
If you see a template you like, feel free to use/edit it — I don't mind, it's just lines of code. They're usually made to cater to my specific characters but if you find some use for the code, that's chill. Just don't use the specific art that is in the templates that I or others have made.

Anyway here we go.

Re: — felibri's coding storage - Felibri - 03-16-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: b94dbd8a-65a5-11ea-af51-45358cb49cc4.gif]
pixel by tricky
[/td][td]

[div style="width: 310px; max-height: 100px; height: overflow; overflow: scroll; padding-bottom: 5px; margin-top: -5px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt; color: black; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify;"]
He kept fancying that Ivan was absorbed in something — something inward and important — that he was striving toward some goal, perhaps very hard to attain.
— Бра́тья Карама́зовы
[/td][/tr][/table]

TEXT HERE

Code:
[align=center][table][tr][td][div style="width: 120px; height: 100px; background-size: 100%; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px;"][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/b94dbd8a-65a5-11ea-af51-45358cb49cc4.gif[/img]
[align=center][i][size=6][color=black]pixel by [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?action=profile;u=18]tricky[/url][/color][/size][/i][/align][/td][td]

[div style="width: 310px; max-height: 100px; height: overflow; overflow: scroll; padding-bottom: 5px; margin-top: -5px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt; color: black; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify;"]
[i]He kept fancying that Ivan was absorbed in something — something inward and important — that he was striving toward some goal, perhaps very hard to attain.[/i]
[align=right][color=#152238]— Бра́тья Карама́зовы[/color][/align][/div][/td][/tr][/table]

[div style="width: 455px; height: auto; margin-top: 20px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10pt; color: black; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px;"]
TEXT HERE[/div][/align]

Re: — felibri's coding storage - Felibri - 04-06-2020

[table][tr][td]
[align=center]A G A P E
[/td]

[td]
to love without conditions
[/td][/tr][/table]
10 FEB 1483 - 13 JUN 1502 | STORAGE

Re: — felibri's coding storage - Felibri - 04-16-2020

[align=center]
  Mischievous was not a word that was commonly attributed to Ivan.  The Typhoon cubs’ prank had not been something he was fond of. It made him realize how different he was compared to most kids. His seriousness dragged at his feet like a shadow and he was uncomfortable with the idea that he was not very close to any of his peers, despite there being a ridiculous surplus of children. This sudden realization prompted him to make a commitment to be more receptive toward others. His siblings were fairly easy to get along with and he had little to non negative opinions of them. Alice was one whom he treated very kindly and he was certainly excited to be accompanying her. This would be the first time he ventured beyond the borders. They were three and a half months old now — they could take care of themselves, with perhaps an adult to help.

“They live on an island.” He recalled Goldie’s fishy scent. The smell of dirt and mud was much better, or perhaps he was just used to it. “Well they painted our trees. Maybe we could put mud all over theirs or near their border.” He wasn’t really good at these things, but he was trying.

WHAT DOES IVAN SAY? ALYOSHA, MY DEAR, MY ONLY SON, I'M AFRAID OF IVAN. I'M MORE AFRAID OF IVAN THAN THE OTHER ONE.

[align=center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][Image: 1qs0g0C.gif][/td]
[td]
IVAN
slav. "god is gracious"
---
a son, a brother
tormented soul
[/td]
[td][Image: yoqcgBR.gif][/td][/tr]
[/table]
ALYOSHA, MY DEAR, MY ONLY SON, I'M AFRAID OF IVAN.
I'M MORE AFRAID OF IVAN THAN THE OTHER ONE.

Mischievous was not a word that was commonly attributed to Ivan.  The Typhoon cubs’ prank had not been something he was fond of. It made him realize how different he was compared to most kids. His seriousness dragged at his feet like a shadow and he was uncomfortable with the idea that he was not very close to any of his peers, despite there being a ridiculous surplus of children. This sudden realization prompted him to make a commitment to be more receptive toward others. His siblings were fairly easy to get along with and he had little to non negative opinions of them. Alice was one whom he treated very kindly and he was certainly excited to be accompanying her. This would be the first time he ventured beyond the borders. They were three and a half months old now — they could take care of themselves, with perhaps an adult to help.

“They live on an island.” He recalled Goldie’s fishy scent. The smell of dirt and mud was much better, or perhaps he was just used to it. “Well they painted our trees. Maybe we could put mud all over theirs or near their border.” He wasn’t really good at these things, but he was trying.

Re: — felibri's coding storage - Felibri - 05-25-2020

[align=center]
[table]
[tr]
[td]
YOU WERE BOLD ENOUGH THEN ...
HOW FRIGHTENED YOU ARE NOW!
[/td]
[td][Image: b94dbd8a-65a5-11ea-af51-45358cb49cc4.gif][/td]
[td]
20 week old oriental maine coon
this philosophical mess brought to you by felibri | pixel by tricky
everything you need to know
[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Re: — felibri's coding storage - Felibri - 05-28-2020

[align=center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][Image: 1qs0g0C.gif][/td]
[td]
IVAN
slav. "god is gracious"
---
a son
a brother
[/td]
[td][Image: yoqcgBR.gif][/td][/tr]
[/table]
ALYOSHA, MY DEAR, MY ONLY SON, I'M AFRAID OF IVAN —
TEXT
— I'M MORE AFRAID OF IVAN THAN THE OTHER ONE.