Beasts of Beyond
COME LAY WITH ME ON THE GROUND / human au - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: COME LAY WITH ME ON THE GROUND / human au (/showthread.php?tid=11468)

COME LAY WITH ME ON THE GROUND / human au - bubblegum - 03-13-2020

Re: COME LAY WITH ME ON THE GROUND / human au - michael t. - 03-14-2020

Michael rather liked the territory that the Typhoon occupied. So much so that he would sometimes find himself wandering around it even when he wasn't looking for something to steal, or a sister to harass for cookies. It wasn't often that he found himself wandering for so long that the sun went down, but today was one of those days, where the dark haired male was surprised when he looked up and there was no longer a brightly glowing ball of fire cutting through the clouds. He felt a faint shiver run down his spine, as if nature itself was protesting the horrid warm weather outfit he was wearing, which consisted of tennis shorts, a white t shirt, and a horribly pattern hawaiian shirt tucked into said shorts. He had considered it the perfect outfit for when the sun was high in the sky and the sand beneath his feet was warm, but now all of that was gone, and he found himself rushing towards home, eager to be out of the cold.

He paused in his rush, however, when the scent of smoke hit his nose, as well as the sound of a soft yet confident voice. Glancing around, it took a moment for the half blind male to pinpoint where the singing was coming from, although he found himself smiling when he caught sight of Goldie. Moving over to the small fire, Michael stretched his arms high over his head before he moved to sit down, just leaning back a little to listen to Goldie's pleasant singing. His aviators remained perched on his nose, hiding his closed gaze from view as his jewelry swung lightly with the wind, glinting in the low light.

[glow=#75603C,1,000]" oh, it's a setup, no, no, we won't fall. "[/glow]

Re: COME LAY WITH ME ON THE GROUND / human au - OCTANE. - 03-16-2020

Octane's music was never soft much like himself. It was loud, fast, and passionate. His music exaggerated his own emotions, slapping his hands down or making faces in the mirror, slamming his head right into concrete.

He hadn't heard any proper music in a while though, not since arriving here. Goldie's quiet, lush tone was enough to make Octane stop and slow down. He approached from behind Michael, hands already shaking, body tensed like prey ready to run.

Octane wore a casual get up, a green crop top with black shorts. Running mask, goggles and hood equipped. His metal legs sunk into the sand, as he moved from the packed shoreline to the loose dry sand around them. Octane pulled his mask down, sucking in greedy oxygen, and pulling away his hood. Black hair fell out, green tipped dyes and revealing Octane's piercing-filled face.

He sat nearby Micheal, his legs kicking up sand like miniature shovels and sitting to cross them. His hands jittered, rubbing sand away from platinum, and letting his accessories fall into his lap.

© LEXASPERATED

Re: COME LAY WITH ME ON THE GROUND / human au - ROXANNE R. - 03-17-2020

[glow=white,1,400]I LOVE YOU, CANNIBAL QUEEN !。+゚.[/glow]
Roxanne had been walking about mainly near the shore since it brought bittersweet memories, she remembered where she had stood and sat the days she had spoken to her friend turned lover. Being near the ocean would remind her of that day, she wouldn't ever replace it nor forget it. Her attention was soon caught by the voice of her niece, her brown eyes half closed as she remained where she was before she walked forward with a soft smile on her lips. Roxanne wearing a pair of shorts and a button up shirt with a flower pattern, though the upper buttons were loose and free showing off the tank top she wore, the sleeves of the button up having been bundled back a bit. It didn't take long before she found the trio,  her small smile growing warm and larger at the sight of her niece. Oh, how she loved her niece dearly. If only her brother could see how she had grown to be such an amazing young woman, Roxanne would pick a spot next to Michael. Announcing her presence to him by gently kicking him, more of a nudge if anything, before she would sit down with him and leaned against him with their shoulders touching.

She would stay and listen to the song. She put her hair into a bun unable to help but hum for a moment. She enjoyed the sound of the instrument being paired with her niece. Roxanne would listen with her half closed eyes clearly content to be here with those she loved. This was her family and she wouldn't trade it for the world. [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]