Beasts of Beyond
compliment the person/characters above you - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: compliment the person/characters above you (/showthread.php?tid=11429)

compliment the person/characters above you - tricky - 03-04-2020

[align=center]
compliment time

i'm proud of this site having come so far. everyone and their characters are fantastic and i love writing and talking with you guys

Re: compliment the person/characters above you - Owlie - 03-04-2020

Tricky ur posts fill me with fear and they are so, so good. I love Isaac and Nikolai :bigeyesemoji: Nikolai is cute! The amount of work you've put into beck is amazing and all of your posts make me envious, i wish I could write at your calibur man! Sorry if this is a clutter sdfghj

Re: compliment the person/characters above you - Janoobus - 03-04-2020

Owlie!!! I love your characters so much. You got me to try Apex just off of your characters alone. But can we talk about how much thought goes into all of them? You’re so consistent with Octane and Caustic and I really love it.

Re: compliment the person/characters above you - Misty - 03-04-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 527px; height: auto; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 8pt;"]Jan!! c: I've always grow invested into your characters, esp. Kydobi of course! ^^  It's so easy to just feel connected to your characters and all of their feelings.

Re: compliment the person/characters above you - tricky - 03-05-2020

[align=center]
misty may i just say that all your characters have great designs and aesthetics,,, very recognizable but not too cluttered
also they're all sweethearts and i love them
the fae family is extremely well-developed and interesting too!

Re: compliment the person/characters above you - toboggan - 04-04-2020

tricky i'm FULLY AND COMPLETELY ENVIOUS of your creative prowess. you've singlehandedly devised a character universe that is one of the most compelling ones i've seen, full of unique characters that you couldn't find anywhere else. you're also one of my oldest friends, and i'm so glad that i could find you again after leaving feralfront. you're really funny, and i love hearing you talk about tricky lore. i think everyone can take notes from you on how to be an awesome human being, because you're doing it right.

Re: compliment the person/characters above you - fluffy - 04-06-2020

tobo tobo tobo! you’re one of the closest friends I have onsite. you’re an absolute joy to plot and chat with. you have an EXCELLENT music taste and I’ve been able to add a lot to my playlists because of you. you’re very kind and I’m glad to have known you <3

Re: compliment the person/characters above you - Owlie - 04-06-2020

fluffy you're always fun and kind when we play scribb.io together, and are really nice and patient to roleplay and chat with <3 I love Selby

Re: compliment the person/characters above you - fulzanin - 04-06-2020

Owlie you make a game that I’ve never even heard of super interesting, explaining stuff in a way that even with no knowledge I feel as if I know exactly what you’re talking about! The dynamics you portray are wonderfully written and I love reading your posts. You’re awesome to chat with, and even willing to share the nuclear braincell, a feat not many can do.

Re: compliment the person/characters above you - gregory - 04-07-2020

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana"]god dude i've known you since 6th grade, i could say so much?? but like, you're one of my best friends, and you've been there for me when i needed it, and i love you for that dude!!!