Beasts of Beyond
I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon (/showthread.php?tid=11407)

I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - bubblegum - 02-28-2020

Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - wormwood. - 02-28-2020

[table][tr][td]
AURUM
DO NO HARM BUT TAKE NO SHIT !
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
It seemed as though the season of love was certainly in the air nowadays, wasn't it? Moth had recently delivered her babies, Goldie was seemingly beginning to swell at the stomach in preparation of coming children, and he... well. He had his suspicions about why he was stuck in his current tigon body, and why he had gone through such intense sickness for several days. He couldn't be sure yet – hadn't consulted Selby or anyone else versed in medical knowledge about it – but he just had a general feeling in his chest. A sort of tightness, if he was being honest. After all, it wasn't as if he had ever prepared himself for the possibility of being pregnant. Shapeshifting certainly made it possible, but how was he supposed to prepare himself for this? He wondered if the others would be happy for him... hell, he wondered if Draekon would be happy to be a father. He desperately hoped so. Either way, he needed something to distract himself from the frantic thoughts dancing in his head at the moment, and the visiting party of Goldie and Keona seemed as good a distraction as any. After all, he always enjoyed Goldie's company, and although he and Keona could not be considered close, he enjoyed her company whenever he went from Tanglewood to the Typhoon for a visit.

Aurum had a warm smile on his face as he moved over to the scene, the tigon settling in front of the two of them and greeting warmly, "Hey there Goldie, Keona. It's good to see the two of you again, especially when you've come with gifts... ah. It's Aurum, by the way." He figured that at least Goldie would briefly able to figure that out, given the similarities in tone and the lack of a right eye in this form as well, but he figured it would be easier to just tell them, and get it out of the way. A soft hum left the proxy's throat as he eyed the basket of goodies that had been brought to them, a faint smile coming to his face at the sight of the herbs and fish. It would be nice, being able to enjoy a fish meal without having to sit near the river or the brook for hours, trying to snatch one up in his paws. Curling his tail slowly around his front paws, the angel looked back up at Goldie and Keona before smiling warmly, letting out a soft chuff, "Thank you for these goodies. I'm sure we'll all enjoy them very much... so, what's the big news? It's good, I hope."
I'M GONNA WIN.┆PROUD. WARM. PROTECTIVE. ━

Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - bubblegum - 02-28-2020

Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - Keona. - 02-28-2020

[align=center]
If I fall, get knocked down, pick myself up off the ground
The tiny feline trotted quietly by her captain's side, pale sea-green hues sharp with curiosity.  Despite her inquisitive and slightly adventurous nature, Keona rarely ventured off the Typhoon's island.  Mostly wary of her losing her tracks out in unfamiliar territories.  With her new position, she suspected she may be out and about more in the future.  She ought to learn the paths because her stubborn nature hardly felt thrilled by the idea of requesting aid to prevent getting lost in the future.

This time around, the fae felt more focused on protecting Goldie than mastering the land.  She may be extremely small in comparison to everyone -- including Goldie, for that matter -- but she was hardly defenseless.  She wasn't going to let anything mess with the tigress, or the fragile lives she carried.

As they reached their destination without issue, Keona allowed her muscles ease.  Ears perking with interest as they began their wait, finding they didn't have to for very long.  The fae felt her head tilt lightly, recognizing the feeling of the proxy's aura, but not his voice at first.

Still.  She offered a small smile, inclining her head in a short nod as he spoke.
✯ — keona sibéal ní faoláin. female. dealer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - Ivan - 02-28-2020

[align=center]
It didn't take long for Ivan to figure out that Aurum was the engine behind Tanglewood's greeting community. He was everywhere, even at Ivan's own birth. If he hadn't had a familial relation to his mother, Ivan would have passed him off as as someone far worse than he actually was. The truth, from what Ivan had seen, was that Aurum usually had reasonable backing to his claims, so Ivan didn't worry too much. Especially when he was discretely following him to the border.

The young cat was a bit stunned to be bombarded with the foreign scent of another group. As if one group wasn't enough on this dastardly world, there were two and perhaps more! Ivan's throat contracted and he sensed bile burning on the back of his tongue. Biting his lip and twisting his face into a grimace to keep himself from puking, he delicately stepped over Aurum's tail, trying to squeeze himself in-between his uncle's forepaws. He started unblinking at the two strangers from the Typhoon, strangers to him at least. Aurum acted like he knew them, but he knew everyone. These people came in peace.

"Expecting? Expecting what?" Ivan finally spoke up, a bit irritated that she hadn't finished her sentence. Expecting the rain? Well, Goldie spoke of a 'they' but he was at an absolute loss for who 'they' could be.

Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - wormwood. - 03-02-2020

HUNG PICTURES OF PATRON SAINTS UP ON MY WALL TO REMIND ME THAT I AM A FOOL. TELL ME WHERE I CAME FROM, WHAT I WILL ALWAYS BE: JUST A SPOILED LITTLE KID WHO WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL
The proxy was able to notice the discomfort in Goldie's form as she hesitated to speak, but he didn't panic too much, figuring that if it was something truly heinous or anything such as that, the allied leader would've been far more panicked. However, the moment that Goldie finally gave them the news, the tigon felt a grin split over his muzzle, his one blue eye lighting up with happiness. He chuffed happily, his tone turning cheerful, "You're expecting? Oh, that's great Goldie! I'm sure things are gonna be great... suppose that means you're not gonna be around for a while, huh? Probably gonna be real busy." The angel was then distracted by the sound of small pawsteps smacking against the ground behind him, eager as well as panicked. He blinked down at Ivan as his nephew came rushing over, his faint smile growing back into a grin again, before the kit pressed in between his forepaws. Aurum chuckled at Ivan before he rumbled warmly, his chest vibrating with his pleased tone, "She's expecting cubs, Ivan. Like your mother was expecting you and your siblings."

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #722227; font-size: 24px;"][color=#c16f78]— AURUM
#psychosocial.