Beasts of Beyond
Build me on your cloying scent [Woestyn Invite] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Build me on your cloying scent [Woestyn Invite] (/showthread.php?tid=11330)

Build me on your cloying scent [Woestyn Invite] - Olalla - 02-20-2020

[align=center]
[div style="width: 90%;overflow: stretch;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;background-color: #212121;font-size: 15pt;text-align: center;"][align=center][div style="background-color:#212121;width:90%;overflow: auto;color: #C1F0F6;"]

Call Me Mr. Rattlebone
[div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%;max-height: 350px;overflow: auto;"][div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"] Olalla had been in Tanglewood before, only this time his intent was different; and his attitude. Though he still had the same judgmental glare from before, dim yellow eyes swaying between mossy trees and gurgling mud.

How pleasant.

This place still stank, but the creatures here were very kind. Especially Moth and Wormwood. Somewhere, behind that glare, he hoped to see that feathered lion. Maybe Moth would follow soon after? Maybe he'd pay a visit to the two in the future.

Wormwood had be patient with Olalla in his 'younger' years, well not that much younger. Though he had heard a rumor that the feathered lion had changed his name, maybe it was true or maybe it was just the crazy old druids talking. The beast clung to the firmer parts of the ground as not to sink in the mud or get eaten by whatever lived in there. Was there things living in there? Things that have mutated into ugly blobs? Probably not, but it was still fun to imagine there was. He sat on a stump that had been laced with what looked like Spanish Moss? Maybe it was just dead vines. He'd known from past events with Tanglewood that there'd be someone here soon enough but he prayed to gods that it was their general yet some part of him hoped even more it was that winged lion.

Re: Build me on your cloying scent [Woestyn Invite] - ABATHUR . - 02-20-2020

Abathur crawled through the swamp of Tanglewood, tapping against trees and roots, looking for his prize. He was here on a mission - to find flowers for his house. Gardening was one item on the long list of things he had never done, and ever since he had thought it up while contemplating the emptiness of his house, the idea had latched onto his mind as a good one. Of course, being that he was in Tanglewood, he should've expected to run into someone sooner or later - he didn't, though, so he was almost taken aback when he felt a heartbeat somewhere in his vicinity.

He turned to look at the being that had interrupted his search, eyes empty, milky, indicative of an onset blindness, vision taken, senses submerged into a world of nothingness. "Greetings," he said, voice a smooth monotone tinged with the caution one had when greeting a stranger. "Subject is in Tanglewood. Name, business?"

tags - "speech"

Re: Build me on your cloying scent [Woestyn Invite] - Olalla - 02-27-2020

[align=center]
[div style="width: 90%;overflow: stretch;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;background-color: #212121;font-size: 15pt;text-align: center;"][align=center][div style="background-color:#212121;width:90%;overflow: auto;color: #C1F0F6;"]

Call Me Mr. Rattlebone
[div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%;max-height: 350px;overflow: auto;"][div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"] A spider? Well it was far from Wormwood or Moth but it would have to do. With a huff Olalla managed to gag out a few words, he wasn't too fond of spiders but he could tolerate them...when their small. "I'm here to invite the general and Tanglewood to a festival im holding," The beast looked away, his phobia worsening. "I'd love to see Tanglewood at the festival.."

(sorry to cut this short, i was busy today! [member=1431]ABATHUR .[/member] )