Beasts of Beyond
unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check (/showthread.php?tid=11242)

Pages: 1 2

unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check - nmrn - 02-07-2020

MATT TOLD ME TO POST IN THIS FORUM TY
Hey lads it's bignoob200 here. I've been wondering a bit as to the interest if historical RP nowadays and, since this place has a forum that caters to off-topic RP, I was wondering if there is anybody at all interested in the niches of the 18th century? Talking on the vein of the Age of Sail and the French Rev./Napoleonic Wars and really anything entailing that; the majority of my characters are sailors or some sort of nobility and I really enjoy plotting anywhere within the 1793-1805 era but can definitely stretch to earlier than '93 or as late as 1815; I'm best with sailors and the military atm; I might make an exception for pirates but I don't RP them myself. Lenient because I am a bit starved but was mostly curious as to whether there was anyone likeminded. *it is my only muse atm.
code by wisker

Re: unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check - Orion - 02-07-2020

Yes please. I've been looking for some nice human RP.

Re: unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check - tricky - 02-08-2020

[align=center]
oh fuck i love history and want human rp

Re: unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check - toboggan - 02-08-2020

oh fuck YES my interest is piqued

Re: unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check - nmrn - 02-08-2020

I would be down to discuss it with any of you? Big brain me thought on a group rp for a hot sec but not 100% sure how it would go down unless it was one of those P&Prejudice style plots.

Re: unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check - pallid-i - 02-08-2020

im interested but like. idk beets ur kinda stinky maybe if u give me five bucks to rp with u i might do it

Re: unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check - nmrn - 02-09-2020

I am going 2 beat the shit out of you matthew

Re: unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check - Dragon- - 02-11-2020

absolutely interested in a human rp in these eras, hell yeah bro.

Re: unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check - Sunburned.Lily - 02-11-2020

im interested! Id love to play a servant or maid of some sort Big Grin Or a personal bodyguard

Re: unrelated ambiguous historic RP interest check - nmrn - 02-12-2020

Dude yes yes yes I am so pleased with the interest bless you guys. I can't handle many 1x1s at a time myself so I don't know how I'll ponder on it unless a group RP would be of interest? I don't know how I might plan one myself, unless you guys have any ideas, except one of those balls or something; mayhap that winds down a loopy path of drama or espionage or some such thing to get people moving around? Not too sure atm