Beasts of Beyond
◜ he's a tramp : jerseyboy ◞ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ◜ he's a tramp : jerseyboy ◞ (/showthread.php?tid=112)

◜ he's a tramp : jerseyboy ◞ - JERSEYBOY - 03-16-2018

[align=center][img height=200 width=400]https://i.imgur.com/2Akp18a.png[/img]
[Image: YM7ldKf.jpg]

` ✦ ° ┊ TAGS - JERSEYBOY - 03-16-2018

GENERAL.
✧ jerseyboy | "jersey", "jers", "jb"
✧ physically medium, mentally medium-hard | born july 22nd | leo
✧ young adult, assumed to be between 1.5 - 2 years | ages at roleplayer's discretion
✧ cisgender male | he/him
✧ wanderer | currently in the ascendants
loyalties lie to people, not groups

MISC.
all opinions and actions are ic; this character swears, smokes, and drinks alcohol
✧ aesthetic boards [ i. ii. ] | tumblr | playlist
✧ passion is music, both listening to it and playing it. his favorite genre is rock 'n roll, though he likes most things he can play a guitar to. he owns a black fender stratocaster guitar and a battery-powered mini amp. he is also a decent singer.
✧ raised in a roman catholic family (though he isn't very devout)
✧ alternative faceclaims/inspirations incude dallas winston, steve harrington, and alex turner

APPEARANCE.
✧ tuxedo cat (ref.) | health: 100% | birth body | faceclaim | voice | singing
— jerseyboy is a tuxedo tom cat with olive green eyes and a nick in his ear. he only has white spotting on his paws, tail-tip, and chest area. his most prominent accessory is the black bow tie that he wears around his neck. he is usually well-groomed, but on his bad days, he could end up looking like a total slob. he carries himself quite confidently. jerseyboy is a frequent drinker and smoker, so these habits can often take a toll on his health (such as phlegm, hangovers, etc). his body language is usually cool and laid-back, as jerseyboy has a rather casual state of mind. his scent consists of a mixture of alcohol and cigarettes. he has a thick north jersey accent (or new york accent, how some would call it).
— accesories black bow tie
— current injuries none

✧ german shepherd mutt (ref.) | health: 100% | secondary body
— wip
— accesories none
— current injuries none

PERSONALITY.
✧ charming and sociable; flirtatious; sly
✧ egotistical and doesn't like to admit his faults
✧ loyal and protective over his loved ones; somewhat controlling
✧ blunt and insensitive with hardly any filter; quick to anger if provoked; scrappy; vulgar
✧ could be described as your tyical "bad boy", though he's more impulsive and rash than anything
summary:
in-depth personality:
RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ unknown father x martina, joseph (step-dad) | three unnamed brothers | jacob c.w. (adopted brother)
✧ heterosexual | single | flirty and doesn't like to keep strings attached
✧ friend are tba | best friends are tba | enemies are tba

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically medium | mentally medium-hard | shapeshifting
✧ will start fights, easy to provoke | will not kill
✧ "street fighting" style | fights with tooth and claw
✧ allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | attack in bolded black | mention [member=108]JERSEYBOY[/member]  when attacking

` ✦ ° ┊ PLAYLIST - JERSEYBOY - 03-16-2018

[align=center]
only the good die young by billy joel
you might have heard i run with a dangerous crowd / we ain't too pretty we ain't too proud / we might be laughing a bit too loud / aw but that never hurt no one / ... / they say there's a heaven for those who will wait / some say it's better but i say it ain't / i'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints / the sinners are much more fun

feel it still by portugal. the man
can't keep my hands to myself / think i'll dust 'em off, put 'em back up on the shelf / in case my little baby girl is in need / am i coming out of left field? / ooh woo, i'm a rebel just for kicks, now / i been feeling it since 1966, now / might be over now, but i feel it still / ooh woo, i'm a rebel just for kicks, now / let me kick it like it's 1986, now / might be over now, but i feel it still

(she's) sexy & 17 by stray cats
i ain't goin' to school, it starts too early for me / well listen man i ain't goin' to school no more it starts much, much too early for me / i don't care about readin', writin', 'rithmetic or history / i'm gonna walk to the corner and meet my little marie / i'm gonna walk to the corner and meet my little marie / well she's the only girl in this whole world who understands me

moves like jagger by maroon 5
you say i'm a kid, my ego is big / i don't give a shit / and it goes like this (uh) / take me by the tongue and i'll know you / kiss me 'til you're drunk and i'll show you / all the moves like jagger / i've got the moves like jagger / i've got the moves like jagger / i don't need to try to control you / look into my eyes and i'll own you

i don't fuck with you by big sean
i don't fuck with you / you lil stupid ass bitch, i ain't fuckin' with you / you lil, you lil dumb ass bitch, i ain't fuckin' with you / i got a million trillion things i'd rather fuckin' do / than to be fuckin' with you, lil stupid ass

wildest dreams by taylor swift
i said, "no one has to know what we do." / his hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room / and his voice is a familiar sound, / nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now / he's so tall and handsome as hell / he's so bad but he does it so well

i knew you were trouble by taylor swift
once upon a time a few mistakes ago / i was in your sights, you got me alone / you found me, you found me, you found me / i guess you didn't care, and i guess i liked that / and when i fell hard you took a step back / without me, without me, without me / and he's long gone when he's next to me / and i realize the blame is on me / 'cause i knew you were trouble when you walked in / so shame on me now

colors by halsey
you're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece / and now you're tearing through the pages and the ink / everything is blue, his pills, his hands, his jeans / and now i'm covered in the colors, pulled apart at the seams / and it's blue, and it's blue / everything is grey, his hair, his smoke, his dreams / and now he's so devoid of color he don't know what it means / and he's blue, and he's blue

will he by joji
will your tongue still remember the taste of my lips? / will your shadow remember the swing of my hips? / will your lover caress you the way, that i did? / will you notice my charm, if he slips up one bit? / will he play you those songs just the way that i did? / will he play you so strong just the way that i did? / will he treat you like shit just the way that i did? / 'cause i don't blame ya

everybody gets high by missio
once upon a time in a land far away / there lived a little boy and he drank all day / friends called him stupid and his brothers called him gay / emptied all the bottles 'til the pain went away / whiskey was his friend / he didn't have another / vicodin his vice / his real and only lover / smoked a pack or two / it never was a problem / popped a pill or two / they really made him blossom

house of the rising sun by the animals
there is a house in new orleans / they call the rising sun / and it's been the ruin of many a poor boy / and god, i know i'm one / .. / oh mother, tell your children / not to do what i have done / spend your lives in sin and misery / in the house of the rising sun

hurricane by halsey
there's a place way down in bed-stuy, where a boy lives behind bricks / he's got an eye for girls of eighteen, and he turns them out like tricks / i went down to a place in bed-stuy, a little liquor on my lips / i let him climb inside my body and held him captive in my kiss

the hills by the weeknd
i only call you when it's half past five / the only time that i'd be by your side / i only love it when you touch me, not feel me, when i'm fucked up that's the real me / i only call you when it's half past give / the only time i'd ever call you mine / i only love it when you touch me, not feel me, when i'm fucked up that's the real me, yeah

billie jean by michael jackson
people always told me be careful of what you do / and don't go around breaking young girls' hearts / and mother always told me be careful of who you love / and be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth / billie jean is not my lover / she's just a girl who claims that i am the one

bad boys by inner circle
bad boys, whatcha gonna do / when sheriff john brown come for you / tell me what you're gonna do / bad boys, bad boys / whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you

cake by the ocean by dnce
waste time with a masterpiece, don't waste time with a masterpiece / you should be rolling with me, you should be rolling with me, ah / you're a real-life fantasy, you're a real-life fantasy / but you're moving so carefully; let's start living dangerously / talk to me, baby / i’m going blind from this sweet sweet craving, whoa-oh / let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy

dawn (go away) by frankie valli and the four seasons
before you say (you say) that you want me / i want you to think (think) what your family would say / think (think) what you're throwing away / now think what the future would be with a poor boy like me

uptown girl by billy joel
uptown girl, she's been living in her uptown world / i bet she never had a backstreet guy, i bet her mama never told her why / i'm gonna try for an uptown girl / she's been living in her white bread world / as long as anyone with hot blood can / and now she's looking for a downtown man / that's what i am

johnny b. goode by chuck berry
there stood a log cabin made of earth and wood where lived a country boy named johnny b. goode / who never ever learned to read or write so well but he could play a guitar just like a-ringing a bell

lollipop by the chordettes
crazy way he thrills me, tell you why / just like a lightning from the sky / he loves to kiss me till i can't see straight / gee, my lollipop is great

beautiful by eminem
nobody asked for life to deal us with these bullshit hands we're dealt / we gotta take these cards ourselves and flip them, don't expect no help / now i could have either just sat on my ass and pissed and moaned / or take this situation in which i'm placed in and get up and get my own / i was never the type of kid to wait by the door and pack his bags / who sat on the porch and hoped and prayed for a dad to show up who never did / i just wanted to fit in in every single place every school i went / i dreamed of being that cool kid even if it meant acting stupid

` ✦ ° ┊ HUMAN AU - JERSEYBOY - 03-16-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 7pt; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 1.5;"]✧ thomas gaetano devito, goes by "tommy". nicknames are "tommooch" and "tom"
✧ late 20s - 30s age range

✧ occupation is typically a musician and a worker at his family's pizza shop. once worked at benihana and as a mechanic.
✧ drives a red 1964 chevrolet impala convertible. likes to fix up vintage cars

✧ an average italian-american man. he stands at 5 feet and 11 inches and weighs in at 160 pounds. he has dark brown hair that is either slicked back, combed over, or at a wavy medium-length. he has light olive colored skin and brown-colored eyes. he has a thick north jersey accent (or a "new yorker" accent, as some would call it). faceclaim is vincent piazza.
✧ he tends to dress casually, usually dress-shirts or button-ups. he wears suits at special occasions, of course. at home, he'll be content in a nice pair of sweatpants (or basketball shorts) and a tee. occasionally wears yankees gear.
✧ i honestly want to headcanon that he had braces at some point in his childhood and he h ated them
✧ his hair is Wild tbh. one day it'll be sticking up and the next it can be gelled and parted to the side. or it can be combed over,,, it just depends ig

✧ social and likes to go to parties and events whenever he can. he appears rather lazy on the scale of things, but he can get the job done if it means getting rewarded in the end.
✧ raised in a roman catholic family, still believes in god but he's no saint himself
✧ he's been in jail around 8 times or so, the sentence times varying. his police record includes multiple acts of breaking and entering, posession of stolen property, posession of a forged document, and illegal gaming
✧ 3rd gen. italian boyo!!! his parents have more of an authentic accent but he's straight up like "eyyy fuhgeddaboutit pal". his family was like mmmmmMmM middle class? maybe lower middle class? his grandparents and parents are really hardworking but he's just. the Disappointment
✧ i mean he tries but he doesn't have morals when it comes to making his way in the world. he steals and cheats to get what he wants so he has quite the criminal record under his belt. they're mostly felonies/minor things tho. m e h
✧ has racked up a bit of a criminal record. he used to break into small businesses at night but he eventually got caught
✧ he always needs money though bc he’s in debt to the mob
he blew all his money in Vegas
✧ thankfully he’s friends with a few mobsters so they don’t immediately kill him but he’s this close
✧ hc that he’s been locked up in east jersey state prison / rahway correctional

✧ his house is a one-story house wedged into a run-down, suburban neighborhood. there really isn't a yard, there's just an expanded driveway area (because he's too lazy to maintain his lawn). if you walk into the front door, his dimly-lit living room has an old sofa and a coffee table with a flatscreen across the room. adjacent to it is the dining room, with a small table and your normal stove, fridge, countertop, etc. he also has a guest bedroom which he's made into a makeshift music studio, with several guitars and microphones and a desktop computer to do his work on. his bedroom is pretty basic, there's nothing much decorating the walls except for a few photos of him and his friends. his bedroom is piled with laundry (dirty and clean), though he usually just shoves it into the closet so he doesn't have to deal with it. overall, his house is filthy as hell. a typical bachelor pad.

✧ he played baseball throughout primary school but got thrown off the team because of Foul Play
✧ doesn’t initiate hugs. he’ll hug someone back, but he usually does more “guy-hugs” and handshakes and such

` ✦ ° ┊ ART - JERSEYBOY - 03-16-2018

by beatles:
by paroxysm:
by hellbent:
by sockwalker:
by pax:
by meatcleavers-vevo:
by sky:
by tricky:
by kicksie:
by lala:
by roman:
by fab:
by cake:
by dream:
by susitna:
by impy:
by reiko:
by chervani:

` ✦ ° ┊ QUOTES + AWARDS - JERSEYBOY - 05-06-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 45%; color: black; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;"]QUOTES:

from feralfront:
FROM BOB:
AWARDS:
AWARDS:

Re: ` ✦ ° — INSTAGRAM - JERSEYBOY - 11-11-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
tommy.gaetano
[/td][td]
[/td][td][/td][td]