Beasts of Beyond
COLORS --- ravens and crows greeting + invite - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: COLORS --- ravens and crows greeting + invite (/showthread.php?tid=11168)

COLORS --- ravens and crows greeting + invite - ikaia - 01-31-2020

[table][tr][td][div style="width: 150px; height: 250px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/c9/ff/0bc9ff111346b3635932162526e566c2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50%; border: 1px white solid;"]
THE SHAPESHIFTER
IKAIA KALAWAI'A
ONCILLA
[/td][td]
The youth ran along with a jump in his paw steps.  An excited fire had ignited in his eyes when Aine suggested a mass introductory event and couldn't wait to say hello to each and every group.  They had a number more to go too, having only recently started the daunting task.

When the oncilla discovered the Elysium border, he skidded to a wild halt.  Whiskers twitching, he threw a grin at Aine and Salem behind him.  Now, they would wait.  Hopefully for the news of friendship and attendance once he told the Elysites who they were and why they were visiting.

// [member=4817]aine.[/member] [member=4094]salem[/member]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: COLORS --- ravens and crows greeting + invite - Cosmic - 02-01-2020

The feline would be the first to approach, a light smile on his face as he dipped his head in greeting to the stranger before him. He didn’t know many of the groups, but with his condition slowly beginning to stabilize, he was eager to meet others and make new friends outside Elysium’s borders.

Hello there! How can I help you guys?” He inquired, tilting his head slightly, awaiting an answer.

Re: COLORS --- ravens and crows greeting + invite - Honey - 02-01-2020

[align=center]
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong -
tags-powers

Quietly and rather timidly, Honey would poke her head out in curiosity.

She didn’t say anything but rather listened.

[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: COLORS --- ravens and crows greeting + invite - nemhain. - 02-01-2020

Hmm. More strangers who smelled of different groups. Nemhain could only assume that they were here for some kind of announcement or invitation or gift giving thing, so she wasn't too overwhelmingly concerned. The group of children didn't seem like they were some kind of a front for an angry god intent on getting their hands on Rin, which was always her primary concern with strangers. Nemhain landed nearby, just a bit behind Mercer and beside Honey. The fenghuang watched curiously, keeping her beak shut for the moment. After all, Mercer had already asked the usual questions.

Re: COLORS --- ravens and crows greeting + invite - Warringkingdoms - 02-04-2020

[font=trebuchet ms]There were a bunch of children at the border- all of them bearing a scent she didn't recognize. Were they from a new group? That was an odd way to make a first impression, if so. Around here, it was common for either the leader or one of the officials to introduce the group, so unless one or more of these kids were high positions... well, either way, she would have some questions.

Approaching the group gathered at the border, Rin gave a nod to each of them in turn, then glanced over at Valerian. He had taken care of the initial questions, so she'd wait until the kids answered to continue.

Re: COLORS --- ravens and crows greeting + invite - ikaia - 02-12-2020

[table][tr][td][div style="width: 150px; height: 250px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/c9/ff/0bc9ff111346b3635932162526e566c2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50%; border: 1px white solid;"]
THE SHAPESHIFTER
IKAIA KALAWAI'A
ONCILLA
[/td][td]
Ikaia grins, excitement growing with the arrival every friendly face.  Elysium was certainly polite and the boy happily inclined his head in a bouncy greeting.  "Aloha!"

"My name is Ikaia Kalawai'a, it's nice to meet you all.  My friends are Aine 'n Salem and we're the Commodores of the Ravens and Crows.  We're here to say hello 'n to invite you to our big bonfire -- it's gonna be real fun 'n we're even gonna have snacks like s'mores 'n card games to play."

"Oh, 'n to answer any questions too."
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: COLORS --- ravens and crows greeting + invite - Warringkingdoms - 02-14-2020

[font=trebuchet ms]His emphatic greeting of "aloha" caught her attention. That was an interesting choice of saluation, for sure. Listening as he described himself and his friends as the Commodores of the Ravens and Crows, Rin quirked a brow. "Commodores" sounded like a leadership position. Perhaps this "Ravens and Crows" organization was just a day project, branching off of a larger group.

Still, they didn't smell like the Pitt, so she wasn't immediately inclined to deny their invitation to the bonfire. Much as she would have preferred not to be near a large source of fire, it would be good to scope out the new arrivals. "We appreciate the invitation, and I'll bring it up at the next meeting for anyone who wants to attend," Rin said, twitching her ears. "Out of curiosity, how exactly is your group structured? I assume the 'Commodores' are in charge?"

Re: COLORS --- ravens and crows greeting + invite - aine. - 02-19-2020

[align=center]
I'll come back when you call me
Elysium was cold.  Kind of like their home base of the Ravens and Crows.  The petite vixen fluffed up her fur, scooting close to Ikaia as he spoke excitedly.  She felt less shy around him but... She wasn't sure she could talk to so many without stuttering.  And there were quite a few Elysites present.

Her hazel hues flashed up towards Warringkingdoms, watching her silently.  Sounded official.  Leader-type maybe.  Aine shuffled her paws.  The Ravens and Crows had been a joint idea between Ikaia and herself, before they pulled Salem into the fray.  She should be able... To talk about it.  Right?  Right.

"T-that's right.  W-we're... The heads of... Of each division -- The Ravens, Crows 'an-'an Wolves." She smiled shyly, ears flicking back.  "We-we're a um youth... Youth-based group.  Based on... Explorin' an' helpin'."

"The... Commodores are in-charge... T-then there's troop captains... Troops are like um... Teams.  An' the Captains run... Them." There was more to it, of course.  Other ranks.  But they'd yet to fill up so much anyway.

[ should probably drop the link for y'all -- here c; ]
— aine | the pitt | commodore of the crows | fae druid —